Thread: Kumiko: Inexperienced J Uni Student with extremely tight manko

Senior Member(無間使者)

Kumiko: Inexperienced J Uni Student with extremely tight manko

Well, curiosity got the best of me and after I heard from one of her friends at 278 that Kumiko has an extremely tight pussy (even smaller than the size 5 WL GF who mentioned it, I had to try for myself.

I added to the impact by booking her as her first customer today to make sure that I got the best her little pussy could be... It is only by accident that this is my first review under my new profile in this site (my prior profile got lost with the upgrade of my new laptop and Aus99 servers. Nevermind. I still have a bunch of historical ARs to write and post....

Kumi chan arrived at the room approx 5 minutes after me. She is attractive, cute even, rather than model material. Actually the overall impression is that Kumiko is really just an everyday girl, who could live next door and is going to Uni to get her degree and has come to Sydney to earn some money to fund a special purchase she has planned. She does not work in this industry back in Japan - and the description of "inexperienced" is correct and shows in her service. I only mention this as some girls advertised as 'inexperienced' clearly have been doing this job for some years either in Japan or elsewhere - and that is a lovely surprise when we get that.

The majority of Kumiko's description is correct, 20yo, size 6-7, 166cm but I would say A+ cups, rather than B. Perhaps B-. LFK and DFK right off the bat, CIM and for rimming/DD we will get to that below. Kumi is larger than the extra petite girls I normally choose, but did so for reasons above. However, when she walked in I was imagining her naked and I wanted to fuck her right then. We introduce ourselves and I mention I am a friend of one of her WL gfs. There is some exclamation, widening of eyes and then straight into delicious DFK. The punter who mentioned in an earlier AR of Yuzu that all these J girls seem to be so natural at and love DFK is likely correct. 7 out of 7 so far (but my research continues...)

In fact the DFK went for so long that I had to suggest we move to the shower. The shower was so authentically Japanese - wet the body, turn off the tap, soap the body, clean the body and only turn the tap back on when she was satisfied I was clean (errr, I had showered before leaving home ...) . This was not about time wasting to use up the hour - this was a shower in a true Japanese bath house (not soap land) way. This is how Japanese are taught to wash before they go to soak in a bath.

Ok, it did move on to her stroking my already hard cock, which is not as typical, but I was hardly going to say 'No'. The washing went on for a little longer than expected but I was enjoying this wonderful authentic experience and so let it happen, even though it was eating into my hour. There was no BBBJ in the shower, but I didn't mind as I knew we would get to that a few minutes later.

Then on to the bed and she starts to DFK again. After a few more minutes, I encouraged her to start a little cat bath on my chest and nipples. She wasn't perfect at it, as many WLs are not (too much tounge and not enough tip), but I showed her how and encouraged her. Then directed to her to my cock, which she happily moved down and inserted into her mouth. The BJ was very nice, but wouldn't compete with some of the more experienced girls at the Ginzas, but it's ok - I chose an inexperienced girl. Interesting I read an AR from another punter about one young, inexperienced WL and another forum member had replied "you booked a young inexperienced girl - and that's what you got" Too true!! After some really nice BBBJ, she started t lick my balls - which she was good it and after awhile, I directed her further down for some DD. Here, her inexperience really shone through and she didn't have much idea of what, where and how.

So time was marching on and I was still ever curious about the pleasures that may lay between her legs. So I stopped the BBBJ and asked her to lie on her back. Her pussy is clean shaven and smooth with small lips and her clit is buried a little further back inside, rather than at the top near the edge. I started licking her softly and she started to moan, some of which in the end, I am sure was real ;-) I inserted my finger and thought 'wow! She really is tight, could hardly get my finger in, but she was happy to have it slowly slide in. A very very tight little pussy - definitely one of the tightest I have ever had. Wonderful and such a surprise in a size 6-7 girl!! I gave her some DD, but as she wasn't really into it, we moved on. It's a shame she missed the full benefit of that tutorial!

Then on to penetration so after taking the normal precautions and I slowly pushed my cock inside her. She resisted initially searching for the lube, but I mentioned she was already wet from my tongue and finger, plus I will go slow. So I slowly pushed it in, centimeter by centimeter with a look of mixed delight and terror on her face. But as I went super slowly, the terror was unnecessary and so was replaced with more pleasure, a smile and rolling of the eyes back as she got the full length of my cock inside her tiny cunt. We fucked for a while, but my fav position remained mish as I loved seeing her face and cute little Acup breasts bouncing along for the ride....

I was kind of awestruck being in this incredibly tight little cunt that didn't seem to match the rest of the girl. other than her breasts. But, as this is important research for mankind, I soldiered on... We fucked for a while with me enjoying the sensation and then at the end lifting her legs up so ankles approached my shoulders giving her a deeper penetration, which she really liked. In fact she lifted her arse up off the bed to enable my cock to rub against her g-spot making her cum and cum and cum. Nice!! You are welcome Kumi chan!!

I didn't want to spill my babies into an innocuous rubber tube, when Kumiko could benefit from the slightly salty flavour, perhaps with some coffee overtones as it was still morning. So I asked if I could CIM, to which she agreed and so we swapped position to enable that to happen. Her BJ is a little soft, so I had to give her a hand to send the babies swimming into her mouth. However, upon explosion (mine) she remained with my cock in her mouth for a few minutes softly sucking it post cum, which was a really nice sensation and one of the highlights of my visit. (N.B: Comparatively few girls do this, but yummy Yuzu is one of them. Maika, too plus MiuMiu at 5M).

Time nearly up, so off to shower, etc. I asked Kumiko how long she'll stay, which is just till Saturday, so only another few days. I couldn't resist mentioning her little cunt is so tight, surprisingly tight. She replied "yes it is" plus some other sentences, which due to them being about more details on the female anatomy, exceeded my recall of Japanese.

This won't be the best fuck you have ever had, but if you would like to fuck a Uni student girl next door from a suburb in South Western Japan, then I am sure you will enjoy the experience, as long as you go to see her with the right mindset.

Enjoy!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Wow what a great story.

She sounds beautifull. Nice writing and funny as well.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cute girl. She swallowed when I asked her for CIM but YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a great review. Really nice writing style. You had a great time with the Japanese girl next door

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow like fucking.a virgin. Cm by cm slowly entering her pussy. Good writing and interesting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frank1416 View Post
    Cute girl. She swallowed when I asked her for CIM but YMMV
    Oh Frank, you need to tell us how you negotiated the swallowing!! Damn, do I need to go back to see her again??!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, as tight as some of the virgins I have liberated!!

Seriously, you are right on the money

But without bumping up against the hymen and so no blood on penetration

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks to brothelcreeper and ellison for your kind feedback. I’ll try to post some more soon. They are backing up, but I prefer seeing these gorgeous girls, rather than writing about them. But I know that’s an important part of being on the Forum. So, I’ll do it