Thread: Late Night Adventures with K Subin

Senior Member(無間使者)

Late Night Adventures with K Subin

Just a short review while it’s fresh in my mind on the new K girl recruit Subin. Subin is very pretty with a few of your typical K girl enhancements and a very sexy figure. She wore a white lace gown with a very sexy white bra and g string. Subin has a very pretty face and gorgeous long dark hair.

Subin has a fantastic friendly attitude and excellent service to match. I think she may be new to the industry but she knows all the moves and has a great GFE. Highlights of our time together were her fantastic DFK and 69 with Subin was amazing! She has the most perfect little bald pussy which was a pleasure to eat.

Sorry I’m not writing a big review today as I really need sleep... lol
    All in all I would be happy to see Subin again.
    Enjoy 😉

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigC808 View Post
    Just a short review while it’s fresh in my mind on the new K girl recruit Subin. Subin is very pretty with a few of your typical K girl enhancements and a very sexy figure. She wore a white lace gown with a very sexy white bra and g string. Subin has a very pretty face and gorgeous long dark hair.

Subin has a fantastic friendly attitude and excellent service to match. I think she may be new to the industry but she knows all the moves and has a great GFE. Highlights of our time together were her fantastic DFK and 69 with Subin was amazing! She has the most perfect little bald pussy which was a pleasure to eat.

Sorry I’m not writing a big review today as I really need sleep... lol
    All in all I would be happy to see Subin again.
    Enjoy 😉
    Does she do rimming? If yes, how is it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by samjack View Post
    Does she do rimming? If yes, how is it?
    Yes she does DD/rimming, it was great! Actually her whole catbath/rimming routine was great