Person's Name : Yoyo

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 23/10/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, nice slimish figure, good B-cups, cute butt, almost fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, cow-girl, reverse CG, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - a very good session with a lovely girl

My experience/comments : Spoke to Kelly on Monday and booked a new girl, Yoyo.

Phoned this morning to check all was good and Kelly said that Yoyo was running late so could I come in 15min later. No problem.

Yoyo was ready when I turned up and I was asked to join her in the room downstairs at the back.

Yoyo is shortish and was wearing a tartan top and a tiny tartan mini-skirt over a black bra and knickers and was immediately playful, chatty and cheerful.

She has a pretty face – the sort of girl you’d love to take home to meet your family.

I showered and lay on the bed and Yoyo stripped.

She has a slimish and nicely curvy figure with nice B-cups, a shapely bum and an almost fully shaved bush.

Yoyo gave my cock a thorough wipe-down and then knelt between my knees and slowly and softly and sensually stroked my cock.

To be honest, this went on a bit too long, but it was delightful and she then started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – lovely soft lips, no teeth and no interruptions .

I suggested some 69 but Yoyo said she preferred that I lick her and we switched for some DATY.

Yoyo was soon squirming around and getting quite loud.

The thing about this room, when the windows are open behind the curtains, is that you can hear the other girls chatting away on the terrace at the back as they have their lunch or a smoko and I know (because I have sat out there) that they can hear what’s going on in the room – I quite like that.

Yoyo then came and pushed my head away, and wouldn’t let me touch her for a while, so I lay down and she sucked me a bit more before she reached for a condom.

I asked about CIM. She didn’t say “No” but she didn’t seen keen.

She applied some lube and asked me to be gentle as she straddled me for some cow-girl, mostly Asian-style.

This was very good and she rode me well before I asked her to turn round for some reverse CG.

This was excellent and I propped myself up on my elbows to I could watch as Yoyo went up and down on my cock like a …… like a ….. (what’s that round toy thing that you wrap some string around and make it go up and down????)

I suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

Yoyo applied some more lube and again asked me to be gentle and she was soon talking dirty. (Yoyo is a very sweet young girl but she does have a bit of a potty-mouth – nice.)

We switched to the mish and I just gradually went faster, with more dirty talking from Yoyo, until I squirted.

We had a chat. Just like Mimi at 2 Robert Rd yesterday, Yoyo said she was from Chengdu and we talked about her hometown. She has been here for six months and works at Kelly’s Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, studies English two days and rests two days. Her English isn’t too bad.

We showered and dressed and I told Yoyo I was going to have a chat with Kelly and she took me into the office. (I told Kelly that Yoyo was coming home with me.)

I had a long chat with Kelly and I said hello to Jasmin and Diamond. The always playful Cici was also there and, for some reason, she was massaging her tits so I asked whether I could help and she let me.