Thread: Timing of the punt?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Timing of the punt?

Curious, how do you punters feel about when you’re booking?

I.e I like to book first thing in the mornings and try to be the first customer, however I have had the urge to go late at night and after work, but after you reading everything you guys do to these ladies, I’d like to avoid going after you ha!!!

Thoughts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also wanted include thoughts on other factors like
    - are the ladies more engaged earlier or later in the day?
    - attitude
    - quality
    - open to more extras
    Etc.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've gone first thing in the morning and she seemed very tired, not into it. Also gone at night and they were yawning and tired.
    Best time is evening 6-10pm in my experience

Banned
    Important when the girl does DD!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I reckon mid afternoon is good. Shops are full of girls, shop is quiet with customers and the girls are not tired
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

mid afternoons are the best for me. use to go at night time but just finding im way to tired so mid afternoons are good times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeh, a lot of the girls tell me they have been out / drink / (some probably been fucking ??) the night before, and are often hung-over / tired in the morning.

At night time they are often tired, at some busy shops they would have had to work long periods with no break or dinner.

I dont like it when girls tell me how they are hungover in the morning or so tired at night time ! I dont return if they do this, as I am not there to listen to their life story.

If they smell like wet wipes on their body, I would not put my mouth on anywhere of their body lol.

Generally though I find Thai girls have harder working attitude and give more consistent service whether you are first or last customer.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Mid afternoon is the best if the girl have 1 short session already and warm up not tired. Normally give a good session and more in the mood to get fuck and having an orgasm.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=j_highrolla

Agree about the Thai girls. They really always give their best to please at any time of day.
    Always cheerful and smiling. When you are with them they are focused on you.

First off the rank is always the best, especially in RnT shop with no shower !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always do about 10 or 10.30pm. Pure personal choice. I normally go home, have dinner, finish off everything, brush teeth, Listerine, take shower, i even shave as even I shaved my face in the morning, there will still a little bit grow out in the evening. Girls may feel hurt when dfk or daty.

I like to exhaust my energy with sex. When I finish, only thing I want to do is go home and sleep like a baby.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I normally go first cab off the rank or around lunch time I also check how many days
    Straight they have done as they get tired from doing two weeks straight.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Anyone done the 2am to 4 am. How was it?

rcha086
    Looks like I'm in the other camp; I prefer being the last punter. My preference is for sessions that don't feel like I'm punting. Passionate GFE service. I'm not demanding of my WLs in punts and usually take things slow, one shot in the hour etc. so I tend to get really passionate punts if I'm the last one as the girl tends to wind down and relax. This is especially true of my regulars.

Recently though I changed jobs and start early in the morning so my bookings are usually in the afternoon/evening. Regulars are still great, but seeing new girls just aren't the same anymore. I don't know if they're not as good as my previous punts with new girls, or if the timing of the session plays a part.

That's my experience anyway. I'm well aware of the fact that being the last punter would mean I'm getting sex, DFK, BJ etc with a girl that has done it possibly to 10-15 guys already, but I'm quite good with blocking that fact out. The girls I see have always been clean before I enter the room (smell and feel).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree with you there. It is a more relaxed feel!!

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Anyone done the 2am to 4 am. How was it?
    Yeah I have, the WL was good but I was just too damn tired, barely didn't do anything all day but was tired and exhausted seeing her at 2:30 am. From memory, I don't think I even finished lol.