Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where have good Japanese ML

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sakura at DOS is slim and sexy. Part 2 is average though. Massage is below average. No special extras

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcode View Post
    Sakura at DOS is slim and sexy. Part 2 is average though. Massage is below average. No special extras
    totally agree. i think she used to work at a shop in crowsnest.

lately i haven't had much luck with Jap MLs. all the japs i've seen felt like sharp pros. where have those young innocent nti students gone?

by contrast, have run into a few hot cn/tw MLs, who provided much better experience than those sharp japs' mechanical services.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Newbie here. First ever was with Rachel at 426 Cleveland. She is amazing.Great with both parts. I think my 2nd one also will be with her soon. Thanks AHLUNGOR gor the recommendation.
    Last edited by Kai94; 20-11-2019 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Updated info

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have it on pretty good authority that Rachel does not do FS so don’t get too excited about this post guys!
    Great girl with great tits but she has very clear limits!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does Rachel still work ? I have not seen her on the roster for a while now ? sad ....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Rachel’s only regular day at Shop 426 is now Sunday (but she missed last Sunday thru illness) and also she hasn’t worked at Strathfield for a while now.
    She has been having trouble fitting shifts in with her study but sometimes arranges appointments after college finishes in the afternoon from about 4pm, especially later in the week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry Jack Africa, I can confirm that indeed she does go all the way, albeit at a steeper rate, and not with everyone. Sweeten her up abit, sprinkle some dosh and you won't be disappointed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcode View Post
    haha, who r u.....i felt like u come every day, but I don't know who u are........try Ann on Thursday great massage skills and service

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai94 View Post
    Newbie here. First ever was with Rachel at 426 Cleveland. She is amazing.Great with both parts. I think my 2nd one also will be with her soon. Thanks AHLUNGOR gor the recommendation.
    So where is rachel working now , which shop ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    So many japs at SS ATM.
    Mostly seems young too...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    So many japs at SS ATM.
    Mostly seems young too...
    Sorry I'm a bit slow...SS..?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sussex star?
    Thought they have changed to mostly Thai?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Yes SS is 265 Sussex star.

Lots Japs about to 4 to 5
    That's alot for any shop !!

227 north strathfield too many japs there as well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ah SS. The old watering hole

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mei@Tokio is a new young jap with good attitude.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    no5m 42g jap girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was near QVB the other day and feeling in need of a massage. The usual 1A and 1B in York St were not open but there was a new place a few doors up the road. Raffine Tokyo. A complicated menu but I settled on a 40 minute massage for $55. I saw two Japanese girls there but there might be more. I went in with Iris (about 27 years old but might look younger to most white people). It was the best part 1 that I have had this year. Part 2 was not offered or requested. As well as the usual smoothing all over she gave my legs and arms a good flexing. The process was so relaxing I did not feel like chatting much which was a pity because her English is excellent. Then herbal tea in their little lounge. I left still relaxed and ready to find a park bench to doze off.

Summary: not a substitute for QVB Massage but a good place for a real massage from a competent Japanese girl (s?).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol thanks for the intel bro.

I walked past that place a couple of times and was wondering what its like. now I know !

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by YI88 View Post
    I was near QVB the other day and feeling in need of a massage. The usual 1A and 1B in York St were not open but there was a new place a few doors up the road. Rafine Tokyo. A complicated menu but I settled on a 40 minute massage for $55. I saw two Japanese girls there but there might be more. I went in with Iris (about 27 years old but might look younger to most white people). It was the best part 1 that I have had this year. Part 2 was not offered or requested. As well as the usual smoothing all over she gave my legs and arms a good flexing. The process was so relaxing I did not feel like chatting much which was a pity because her English is excellent. Then herbal tea in their little lounge. I left still relaxed and ready to find a park bench to doze off.

Summary: not a substitute for QVB Massage but a good place for a real massage from a competent Japanese girl (s?).
    Is that the Japanese relaxation place downstairs near the food court under The Galeries? I've passed it a few times and wondered.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apha1401 View Post
    Sorry Jack Africa, I can confirm that indeed she does go all the way, albeit at a steeper rate, and not with everyone. Sweeten her up abit, sprinkle some dosh and you won't be disappointed
    Yeah steeper rate indeed...
    Not with anyone else thats what she says... lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast