Thread: May Massage - The edging Challenge, WOW what fun with Kate

Senior Member(無間使者)

May Massage - The edging Challenge, WOW what fun with Kate

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :https://maymassage.com.au/massage - Shop 1, 608 Willoughby Road, Willoughby NSW 2068

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Visit 23/10/2019

Rates : $70 plus tip

Size/shape :Attractive, body - fit and slim, B cup, cute bum

I saw their new offering or should I say a new challenge on their WeChat and I just had to try it.

I made a booking for an hour and as always at this shop, the fist half, the massage was amazing, they really know what they are doing but always give you little gentle reminders of what is to come later.

Then the flip.

The challenge that they have is if you can last longer than 15 mins at the hands of their skilled ladies, you get $5 back, if you can last 20 mins, you get $10 dollars back. And yes, you are all thinking, they just go at it like a jack hammer, but that is so far from the truth. It is an edging challenge. She uses her hands slowly, delicately, but she knows where to touch and it is then fast for a couple of seconds, then slow again, lets go, plays with my balls, then teases me with just one finger. Trust me, it is just like she is playing with me, literally. She can tell how turned on I am and she wants me to erupt right on the 15 min mark well, maybe 14 mins and 30 seconds. Of course, I forgot to add, she is totally naked, with a very slim and cute body, and perky little b cups and she is happy for you to politely touch and play with her too. That makes it even harder in more ways than one. She can see I am getting close, but she slows down with a devilish grin, and those eyes.... WOW Then she giggles and says well done, you broke 15 mins, now for 5 mins of hell and ecstasy.

The next 5 mins were simply amazing, she knew how close I was at 15 mins and it only got slower, she wanted me to blow seconds before my 20 mins was up and I was right on the edge. I did not know where to look, I wanted to last, but I also wanted to finish. There was no clock watching for the last few minutes, she simply enjoyed playing with me and my hands wandered all over her body and I was just lost in a place of bliss.

When it was finally over, I had blown all over the place and was sweating and shaking, she looked at the clock and said congratulations, first person today to survive the challenge. She cleaned me up, then gave a great head massage for the last 5 or so minutes, where i almost fell asleep, exhausted.

She may have given me $10 back, but she knows I will be back again and again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have not been to May Massage for a while, but I am always up for a Challenge and this Challenge sounds right up my alley.

I will suss it out and if I get a booking, will report back

Why is that even a challenge ? it should be a prolonged enjoyment of sensual erotica for as long as your heart and body can handle.

BTW, isn't the old boss of this shop one of the best edging experts ?

Brother MrStone should know best, No ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You Are spot on, the owner is the best and she happily takes you on that edging journey for half an hour or longer.

It is Just a bit of fun around the challenge, and I guess even a bit of a marketing ploy .

When so many places rush You over the line Once You say yes, this is just a bit of fun.

I think Kate has been very well trained by the boss.

skyhigh1224
    I took the challenge this afternoon....and failed miserably lol. But man, was it fun!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why isnt edging offered as standard. Went to this place a few months ago and got a robotic performance. It was a Sunday so maybe not their regular ML

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Why is that even a challenge ? it should be a prolonged enjoyment of sensual erotica for as long as your heart and body can handle.

BTW, isn't the old boss of this shop one of the best edging experts ?

Brother MrStone should know best, No ?
    Oh don't get salty now.....not everyone thinks fucking tiddies is the peak of punting, despite your constant efforts to convince us!

Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    Why isnt edging offered as standard. Went to this place a few months ago and got a robotic performance. It was a Sunday so maybe not their regular ML
    WTF? Standard service? If you want edging, just ask for it. Be a good bloke, hand over your cash and you shall receive. They are advertising it after all. And if you are budget conscious (or stingy) last 20 minutes and you get a $10 rebate.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh1224 View Post
    I took the challenge this afternoon....and failed miserably lol. But man, was it fun!!!
    Absolutely It is fun, it is really a fun gimmick, add they offer this anyway, but it gives the lady an extra cheekiness to enjoy. How long Did You last?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like Raybo said, you can just ask, they usually offer this as standard, this is just some extra fun around how it is done and your staying power.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Imho, not everyone likes edging. Like one guy said he prefers fs because he wants to feel alive. Also not every girl gets to know what edging is. Like in uni, some people like and spend more time and be good at a particular subject while others are interested in different subjects

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry it was a bit of typo. I meant in my own experience Ive noticed some women have no idea and just pull at you like they are plucking a chicken. By standard I mean paying the extra and its standard practice that the lady has the technique to bring you to the edge over 7-10 minutes rather than in under 1 minute. Another massage shop in the south I remember the lady looking up at the ceiling as she did it and trying to get me over the line in 20 seconds. Her lack of skill and the coldness of that was awful. And that happened more often than Id like to remember

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry it was a bit of typo. I meant in my own experience Ive noticed some women have no idea and just pull at you like they are plucking a chicken. By standard I mean paying the extra and its standard practice that the lady has the technique to bring you to the edge over 7-10 minutes rather than in under 1 minute. Another massage shop in the south I remember the lady looking up at the ceiling as she did it and trying to get me over the line in 20 seconds. Her lack of skill and the coldness of that was awful. And that happened more often than Id like to remember
    You gotta try this shop, they are a little out of the way, but certainly worth it. If they were local, I would be there all the time, but when I do get out there, it is always worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does babycat still have a role there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does babycat still have a role there?
    might be best to give the shop a call, I am not sure.
    Last edited by MrStone; 29-10-2019 at 03:58 PM. Reason: correction

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have only ever been there to ssomeone else But sounds like May is just as good at edging.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am going too book another session, try a different girl. Always a tough decision to try someone else when you found a good one last time. That is why it is called, punting.... haha

Will write review in the coming days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had an amazing time with another great lady yesterday, will write a review when I have enough time to dedicate to it properly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a session with Kate recently and also thought she provided great service. Well worth revisiting.