Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What percentage of men punt ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

What percentage of men punt ?

Well I was browsing the forum tonight as I normally do, when it suddenly occurred to me “is it strange to spend money having sex with girls ?”

For me it is perfectly normal. I do it about 6 times a week and it is now as normal as going to work or brushing my teeth everyday.

And......it got me thinking, I wonder what percentage of men actually punt.

Has any man on earth never ever gone for a sex massage, paid for a tug or thrown a few pineapples a WL’s way for a quick fuck ?

So.....do most men in society punt or are we in the forum the silent, naughty, morally corrupt, depraved and wicked minority ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Well I was browsing the forum tonight as I normally do, when it suddenly occurred to me “is it strange to spend money having sex with girls ?”

For me it is perfectly normal. I do it about 6 times a week and it is now as normal as going to work or brushing my teeth everyday.

Has any man on earth never ever gone for a sex massage, paid for a tug or thrown a few pineapples a WL’s way for a quick fuck ?

So.....do most men punt or are we the silent, naughty, morally corrupt, depraved and wicked minority ?
    Good question, albeit in a forum for punters, you’d expect the response to be near 100%.

My guess is maybe 30%? The segment would also differ based on whether a person is single or in a relationship too. I’m guessing you’d get a lower % of punters who are in a relationship simply because it’s harder to sneak out, whereas if you’re single then nothing except your budget is stopping you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The question should be what % of men WANT to punt? It’s 70%. The rest 30% are liars .

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Good question, albeit in a forum for punters, you’d expect the response to be near 100%.

My guess is maybe 30%? The segment would also differ based on whether a person is single or in a relationship too. I’m guessing you’d get a lower % of punters who are in a relationship simply because it’s harder to sneak out, whereas if you’re single then nothing except your budget is stopping you.
    I would question that based upon what I see.

I have some good Chinese female friends who own brothels that I punt at and I often sit with them in reception chatting for an hour or two after my punt and I meet the punters. The typical punter is over 40 years old and I would say most of them are in their 50’s and they all look like married men to me.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Guymartin420 View Post
    The question should be what % of men WANT to punt? It’s 70%. The rest 30% are liars .
    Might also depend at what stage someone is in their life ? Later on in most guys life almost definitely 90%.

For me starting punting late 30s ...prior to that I knew of brothels but not really massage shops!!! Yes naive!

Anyway didn’t need to punt prior to my mid thirties . but years into a marriage which is going no where fast... walk into an RnT thinking it’s a legit massage shop and then ....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I guess I'm not your typical punter, I just can't get enough.. Either way this sort of thread needs a poll haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good question. But a bad sample to be asking what percentage of men punt on this forum.
    Pretty sure if you ask 100 people on this forum it will be 100% rate of punters.

Quote Originally Posted by DoMoSan View Post
    Good question. But a bad sample to be asking what percentage of men punt on this forum.
    Pretty sure if you ask 100 people on this forum it will be 100% rate of punters.
    I’m talking men in general.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Id say a third of men have punted at least once. The experience can often be suboptimal because of high cost and or bad service so its not repeated
    If a guy finds this forum, then punting is much less guesswork. Without learning from others, expensive bad punts would have put me off. I would never have found cheap milf shops on my own. And I would never found young WL at cheap prices otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    Id say a third of men have punted at least once. The experience can often be suboptimal because of high cost and or bad service so its not repeated
    If a guy finds this forum, then punting is much less guesswork. Without learning from others, expensive bad punts would have put me off. I would never have found cheap milf shops on my own. And I would never found young WL at cheap prices otherwise
    Mate , no disrespect on what you say but you have been around for more than a year and a half and have yet to post any review , so , are you one of us ? or you just like to hang around and post stuff ?? When are you gonna start sharing ???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Might also depend at what stage someone is in their life ? Later on in most guys life almost definitely 90%.

For me starting punting late 30s ...prior to that I knew of brothels but not really massage shops!!! Yes naive!

Anyway didn’t need to punt prior to my mid thirties . but years into a marriage which is going no where fast... walk into an RnT thinking it’s a legit massage shop and then ....
    Started early 40s. I studied Back Page for over 6 months looking at massage shop ads. I resisted for as long as I could knowing the minute I started I would probably not have the will power to stop.

Eventually succumb to temptation early last year. Spent a shit load of funds back then but now once a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    Agree, in my 20s, after a few schooners, my mate would drag me to very average Caucasian brothels.

Did this 3 times, all terrible punts. Not just because I was 3 sheets to the wind, but service was rubbish and girls below par. After that I had not interest.

Fast forward to 30s-40s and I am now only interested in asian women. So this forum is gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I recall reading about a poll by a highly respected magazine in Japan that concluded that 40-45% of adult men punt, but if you include those who have done it only to entertain clients, or only once or twice to get a taste, then the ratio rises to almost 70%. Also there were some unofficial stats that indicate 10-15% of adult men in China punt, but the ratio is much higher in large affluent cities (>50%).

Got my first punt almost right out of college. I consider myself a natural punter as I never had any compunction about paying for erotic services. In fact I find it very hard to understand why so many men resist the desire to punt. Is it due to their religion?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am 32, and had my first punt at 29. Had been thinking about it for 2 years prior, making sly comments to my mates here and there about whether they’d thought about it and whether they considered it cheating (long term relationship). They all did, and none of them partake in promiscuity. So, no one knows about my little side show. I think it’s like anything else taboo - once you cross the line it’s done and you don’t turn back. It’s pleasurable and that hour in the room helps you to forget about the reality of the world outside! I reckon a lot of guys think about it but never have the balls to try it once - the ones that do, I’d be willing to bet 90% of them become regular punters.

I still get a nervous kind of butterfly feeling when I go for a Punt with a new girl (less with a regular)... anyone else?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Im a lot like you Basil22 I’ve been punting for nearly 7 years and can still get the nervous butterflies haha and yes like you it’s a secret. When travelling with mates overseas I would joke about visiting said places but was only met with blank faces.

Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    Im a lot like you Basil22 I’ve been punting for nearly 7 years and can still get the nervous butterflies haha and yes like you it’s a secret. When travelling with mates overseas I would joke about visiting said places but was only met with blank faces.
    Yep like basil and des888 sometimes still get nervous with a new ML.

But also now with some new MLs click straight away so even in first visit it’s as if I know them for months.

In terms of other punters I suspect a couple of my friends punt but have not said anything. One guy who used to work for me (I am the manager of his manager) saw me leave a shop... actually he introduced me forum!

And a few older guys at work go to Thailand several times a year and I don’t think they are visiting temples....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

So.....do most men in society punt or are we in the forum the silent, naughty, morally corrupt, depraved and wicked minority ?
    Interesting question. I assume we're excluding gay men.
    My opinion is all straight men would have done it at least once just to try it out, but if you're asking about those that continue to punt vs those that never did it again, I would say maybe 40% continue, 60% don't. I guess you can tell who the 60% that don't punt are:
    1. Clean living freaks that don't drink, smoke, party, watch tv. They usually sleep at 9pm, get up before 5am, walk the dog, etc.
    2. Strict vegetarians that can't even eat garlic, onions, etc. Libido is partly driven by what you eat. That's why Buddhist monks have the same diet of no garlic or onions, etc.... To prevent their blood from "boiling".
    3. People who fear their wives and treat them like the boss lady. I know a guy who used to take a $5 allowance from his wife everyday. His salary went straight to her bank account. That was back in 2004, so maybe his allowance gone up to $10 now, who knows.
    4. "Closet" gays. Married, has kids, but deep inside they're gay.
    5. Tight arse mofos, aka people with huge mortgages. 50 bucks for a tug?? No thanks, I'll do it myself!
    6. Accountants. Guy from 3 above was also an accountant, btw.

So, add up all of the above, dv and average them up.... You get 40% left who punt!

A lot more guys than you think have punted before. A lot less guys than you think punt regularly. I would have no idea what the numbers are though.

I'm sure every man, though he is in a relation or married always has secret fantasies buried deep within, of all my friends whom I've known for quite some time there has only been 2 who have ever come out to discuss about it with me. The rest never talk or shy away from the topic. It can be to avoid any issues with their partners or girlfriends, so in my opinion I believe almost 100% of the men think about it, maybe 10% actually share with others but a majority (I would like to say 60%-70%) carry it out in secret.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Interesting question. I assume we're excluding gay men.
    My opinion is all straight men would have done it at least once just to try it out, but if you're asking about those that continue to punt vs those that never did it again, I would say maybe 40% continue, 60% don't. I guess you can tell who the 60% that don't punt are:
    1. Clean living freaks that don't drink, smoke, party, watch tv. They usually sleep at 9pm, get up before 5am, walk the dog, etc.
    2. Strict vegetarians that can't even eat garlic, onions, etc. Libido is partly driven by what you eat. That's why Buddhist monks have the same diet of no garlic or onions, etc.... To prevent their blood from "boiling".
    3. People who fear their wives and treat them like the boss lady. I know a guy who used to take a $5 allowance from his wife everyday. His salary went straight to her bank account. That was back in 2004, so maybe his allowance gone up to $10 now, who knows.
    4. "Closet" gays. Married, has kids, but deep inside they're gay.
    5. Tight arse mofos, aka people with huge mortgages. 50 bucks for a tug?? No thanks, I'll do it myself!
    6. Accountants. Guy from 3 above was also an accountant, btw.

So, add up all of the above, dv and average them up.... You get 40% left who punt!
    Ha ha I love your stats.

You will be surprised that despite my regular deep diving into Asian pussies I am clearly a No1 on your chart. Don’t really drink, don’t smoke, don’t party much, in bed 10pm, up at 6am to exercise.....then later in the day I will DATY an Asian lady to an orgasm

I am not vegetarian, don’t fear my wife, not a closet gay but I did suck a guys cock in a MMFF session once with a blindfold on just to tick it off my bucket list, not a tight arse and not an accountant so I pass the others with flying colours.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast