Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What percentage of men punt ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would say at least a third or maybe up to two thirds. I actually believe that if I am single, I would be relatively easy to find casual sex. The fact that I am married with kids, I don't have the time and energy to have second relationship. Also much easier to date a girl if I am single.

It's hard to estimate. I never spoke to anyone I know in life that I punt. It's one side of me that completely secret to anyone I know in my normal life. I don't punt with friends etc.

I believe people know me would be really surprised that I actually punt regularly for over 10years.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about your fellow church goers or mosque goers who are dedicated to God or Allah? Surely they haven't sinned...

And Mormons...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    What about your fellow church goers or mosque goers who are dedicated to God or Allah? Surely they haven't sinned...

And Mormons...
    Where do you think they go after church........?

Banned
    It’s a great question to crack open at a dinner party perhaps… Though asking the question on a forum of punters to try and work out the stats of an overall population and out of that, Who is , who has and who is considering and then trying to break that down into anything meaningful is almost impossible... though fun perhaps

We could also ask the question how many women punt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I started in my late 30s. Never knew about this until a school mate I haven’t seen for 20 years came to Sydney and said take me to the best brothel. I found that my mates born in Australia tend not to punt but all my schoolmates from overseas do it regularly!!( they are in aus now). Started punting regularly after discovering this forum

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A small percentage of men are regular punters.
    A large percentage have had punt once or few times In their lives.
    The vast majority of men are not regular punters.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I’ve found the answer with a worldwide chart

Go Cambodia

Australia 15.6% of men

https://prostitution.procon.org/view...ourceID=004119

Thread closed.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I did suck a guys cock in a MMFF session once with a blindfold on just to tick it off my bucket list
    Did you offer CIM ?

Banned
    Brothel creeper, for the curious and for those who have it on their bucket list ..Was it cut or, uncut?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Same brooo
    More than 15 years single fighter

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tbh I didnt bother to read all the stats but I would actually say LESS rather than more.

Most guys are familiar with the idea that you can pay for sex, but most of them are probably only aware of the stuff in newspapers, possibly managed to find some "mainstream" brothels like Stilletos or Tiffanies, maybe some privates. All of which charge and arm and a leg.

But I suspect a lot of guys also have an "honor" thing. "Nah nah, you must be a desperate virgin, who couldnt get pussy if it came up and gave you a roundhouse to the face if you gotta PAY for a chick to root you".

You do you. Meanwhile, ill be over here with both my heads between this hotties best assetts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes it is nerve wracking if you have never been to a brothel and dont know what to expect. Im sure many men feel that some one at the door will be judging them. Its also the unknown cost and the idea of fucking someone you have never met before. Many milf stores are in local suburbs and most people dont recognise what the signs mean

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Brothel creeper, for the curious and for those who have it on their bucket list ..Was it cut or, uncut?
    Cut and about 70 years old LOL
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

What percentage of men punt ?

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Most guys are familiar with the idea that you can pay for sex, but most of them are probably only aware of the stuff in newspapers, possibly managed to find some "mainstream" brothels like Stilletos or Tiffanies, maybe some privates. All of which charge and arm and a leg.

But I suspect a lot of guys also have an "honor" thing. "Nah nah, you must be a desperate virgin, who couldnt get pussy if it came up and gave you a roundhouse to the face if you gotta PAY for a chick to root you".
    You describe me before I become a punter.

You do you. Meanwhile, ill be over here with both my heads between this hotties best assetts.
    This is me now

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My rough guess would be more than 50% of men would have some sort of experience with either ML or WL. As for regular visitors, I think that it would drop a fair bit, probs close to 10-15%

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whiskey, why do you think so few men punt?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    15.6% in australia! it's because there are not as many choices in other states as in sydney, and distance of course, decent/good ones are in metro areas only

Banned
    Let’s try make this conversation meaningful

Who now wants to start to take a wild coconut dark and break it down

Here is a few suggestions please add your own

Place of birth
    Cultural social backgrounds
    Education
    Postcode

P.S.… The above was subjected to voice to text. But I loved its incoherence so I’m leaving it.

What it was meant to have stated was… Who now wants to take a wild stab in the dark…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Let’s try make this conversation meaningful

Who now wants to start to take a wild coconut dark and break it down

Here is a few suggestions please add your own

Place of birth
    Cultural social backgrounds
    Education
    Postcode

P.S.… The above was subjected to voice to text. But I loved its incoherence so I’m leaving it.

What it was meant to have stated was… Who now wants to take a wild stab in the dark…
    Led by example. You put your details first.

Only 15.6% of Aussie guys have had at least one punt????

I would have thought more, but like I said before I really have no idea on the numbers....

If it's 15.6% of the male population that have punted at least once, I wonder what the numbers are for a regular punter, say minimum once a month??? 2-3% if you apply the old 80/20 rule....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast