Thread: MIU MIU + KITTY - little chinese spinners!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

MIU MIU + KITTY - little chinese spinners!

Got a night pass for a work function tonight. So why not end it by trying out some of the great talent appearing at Ginza,. A lot of Japanese girls lately, but tonight I was in the mood for Chinese...

Rocked up early after dinner and drinks and was told the girl was ready.

MIU MIU
    ————

SCOPING
    She came in wearing a short pleated skirt, black heels and tight top. Short and slim with a very pretty face, and obviously pointy nose (most definitely from surgery).

When she took her heels off she just dropped and I noted how small she is. Definitely my type, quite skinny up top with great sized boobs (good job) for her size. More slim then skinny legs but she has a flat tummy and her hands and feet are tiny.

A few tats around her body on her white smooth skin and a fresh unshaven twat.

TASTING
    Did a little kissing in the shower, but no DFK. This is probably her only flaw. Her teeth are not that great. A few dark ones in there, maybe from smoking or too much candy. Dunno, but she doesn’t taste bad at all.

PRE-GAME
    Light B2B in the shower and BBBJ, followed by much more intense BBBJ on the bed. She serviced my cock for ages. Drooling and licking it like a lollipop. She can go quite deep as well. I wasn’t feeling huge tonight cos of too much alcohol, but she was only a finger width from my base and I could feel her pointy nose making contact with my pelvis. I held her down for some really deep pumping and she complied with soft moaning sounds.

MAIN EVENT
    Tight! Oh man, seriously tight. To the point where I wanted to ask for some lube, but was too excited. Could be tightest for me this year...

Cowgirl, missionary then doggy. I pumped this girl hard and balls deep for yonks and she didn’t complain at all. She can take a pounding this one. Bloody alcohol put a stopper in me though... just couldn’t get off!

Was grinding her flat into the bed from behind when chaffing got to me and I pulled out. Dom got stuck in her pussy as shrinkage started to kick in.

AFTERWARDS
    She went back to work on me with some slurpy BBBJ, trying her best to get me over the line right up to the buzzer. What a trooper.

Overall, she is a serious goer for me. I will see her again, hopefully sober so I can cum deep inside her (well in condom, you know what I mean).

KITTY
    ———

Asked reception to see this other new Chinese girl who fit the bill for me stats-wise. Funnily enough I was warned that her service isn’t that great, but I thought - fuck it. I need a challenge... and looks for me are more important anyway.

SCOPING
    When she came into the room I was slightly disappointed. Miumiu is definitely the hotter of the two - body-wise. Face-wise, I actually like Kitty better. A bit more natural and for me she has an uncanny resemblance to a chick I spar with who I really, really wanna fuck. That alone saved me with this girl.

Dun get me wrong she is still a small one, slim and young, with Natural A-B cuppers on tight bod. But Miumiu is skinnier which I prefer. Big tattoo on her back and slightly darker skin. Another unshaven one.

TASTING
    Smoker but not too heavy... we kissed a fair bit and she definitely liked the look of me. Could tell she was getting turned on as well.

PRE-GAME
    I towered over this one as well as we walked into a tiny shower. We actually chatted a fair bit, but I do get why she might come across as not as service orientated. She tends to be a little rough handed and up tempo, but if you just take control more it doesn’t matter much. I found her personality to be more cheeky then Miumiu’s demure nature.

Bit of a strong massage on the bed before a nice cat bath. BBBJ was fast paced and nowhere as deep at Miumiu’s but it did the trick or the alcohol was wearing off, cos I was suddenly very hard and felt much larger then in my previous session.

MAIN EVENT
    I think she was surprised by my size, cos all through the shower I was limp. After a slightly awkward B2B on the bed, she slowly lowered herself onto my cock and she felt really, really lubed up. She lightly pumped up and down in cowgirl before I grabbed her arse and pulled her all the way onto me.

Here again is something that turns me on a little... her gasping (almost grunting) was so genuine. Each time I pounded deep she let out a guttural moan and she’d almost jerk in alarm. I flipped her into missionary and she stiffened her legs to keep me from deeper penetration... but fuck that. I pulled her legs around me and ground in deep, before flipping her around to doggy for some more action.

Finished off as usual with her flat on her front driving into her from behind. She was practically shaking with my last few pummels as I finally blew my load.

Dunno, but for some reason her personality also lends itself to rougher fucking. She has a cheeky attitude and it makes you want to dominate and take control of her.

AFTERWARDS
    Slept, like a baby. Woke up to her lightly tapping my face. Like I was drunk again, but this time with fatigue and I stumbled into the tiny shower.

Overall, if she likes you and you’re polite I think she will treat you okay. She is a little strong minded, but that works for me.

Between the two Chinese spinners, Miumiu is still the preferred for me. I like her body. Wanna hit that one again.

Happy Punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice ARs bro. Did you do Kitty straight after your session with MiuMiu? On the same night?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Nice ARs bro. Did you do Kitty straight after your session with MiuMiu? On the same night?
    yeah i think so. he couldnt come with miumiu so go down and pick another. happened to me once (with 2 completely different girls)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah... always happens when I drink alcohol.
    Dunno why...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i am just wondering how accurate are the pics for kitty?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hc2030 View Post
    i am just wondering how accurate are the pics for kitty?
    Have to confess not that accurate. It’s probably her but she isn’t that pale. Pity they dun show the body. It would sell her easy, cos she is quite small. Miumiu pics are pretty accurate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice reviews. Great service and two spinners. Cant go wrong