Thread: C Pink - 1st visit = great, 2nd visit = terrible

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Pink - 1st visit = great, 2nd visit = terrible

I was considering posting this review later, but after seeing another guy post a poor review of C Pink, I feel like now would be a good time to post this.

Background: I've seen Pink twice and both times I had a very different experience. The first time it great enough that I returned, the second time was awful enough that I didn't want to return to this shop. This post is going to contain two reviews in one basically.

1st session
    Overall:

- Great fuck
    - She was very all-rounded, had a cute face, cute body, cheeky persona and quite decent service.
    Face:
    - To me she was very cute, one of the more attractive girls at this shop for sure.
    Body:
    - I really really enjoy petite narrow bodies
    - She's very light, can be picked up with ease
    - She also has natural b cups with beautifully soft skin
    Personality:
    - She was pretty bubbly, sociable yet nice and gentle too
    Service:
    - Tongue kissing was not bad, average.
    - BBBJ was nice and wet and had good speed, could use more grip though. Bbbbj didn't last as long as I wanted either.

2nd session
    Overall:

- It was so bad that I made my first complaint to the shop ever.
    - If it wasn't for how reception handled my complaint, I likely wouldn't have returned for months. So props where it's due, Lawrence did a good job. He also offered me a discount for my next visit.

Personality & Service:
    - Not playful and warm like last time, she looked completely disinterested and uncaring.
    - Last time she had decent DFK, but today she only did closed mouth lip kissing, which was quite annoying. I'm always hygienic and clean, so her 180 with service couldn't have been for hygiene reasons. If anything I was cleaner than last time.
    - She didn't allow DATY, even though last time I went down on her for a good while. I got the feeling she just wanted to get me off quickly and get me out with the least effort.
    - She asked me to cum early despite having a lot of time left and despite only just having started with one position, which annoyed me quite a lot, so I immediately switched to missionary position to cum as early so I could leave ASAP.
    - After I came I lay on the bed and became unusually quiet since my mood was ruined. Picking up on my mood she tried to tongue kiss me but I didn't reciprocate. She asked me if I was happy but I didn't say anything. I then left to shower 15 minutes early despite her telling me to stay in bed. As I was finally leaving and putting on clothes she kept grinding on me and feeling me up to try and make me happy, but I ignored her.
    - Some of you reading that last paragraph would think I was harsh, but it was such a shit punt that I just wanted to leave the room and get out as soon as I could.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh damn, Pink was on my To Do list for next week.

The other reviews on Pink have been good, or even 'great'. I wonder if she was just having a bad day. Disappointing if she takes that over to her customers, but we all know it happens, sometimes.

How long ago was the second punt with her?

(I am glad to hear the shop tried to make ammends)

AA

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Pink twice last month. If you wanna visit her, I hope your experience is more like my first session rather than the second session.

The other reviews are what made me visit her too! They all describe her as very good, similar to my experience when I first visited her. But alas my return visit was distinctly terrible.

Also, a punter by the name of "Manpower" had a similar experience on auxxx with C Pink. Similarly bad, that is.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    My friend saw her a few time he said she is great.

On your case- she didnt reallly enjoyed the first meeting with you than u think or she had a bad day that day !!

Most case for the second time repeat is always the best session with more extras on offers nd more passionate !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have made a review of her before too, she was great that time but maybe not that good enough for me to visit the 2nd time, as there are more girls even better!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I’ve had plenty of punts where the first visit was awesome but the second visit was not good.

This is life.

Don’t know why. One of puntings mysteries.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I’ve had plenty of punts where the first visit was awesome but the second visit was not good.

This is life.

Don’t know why. One of puntings mysteries.
    Every one is different maybe
    You worked her too hard the first time?

Me first time is always gentle then second time I can be an animal too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seen her only once.
    Was Great that one time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are paying twice the price of a slim milf down the road, because you want to be assured of decent service . If service is not good enough then the boss need to know

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    My friend saw her a few time he said she is great.

On your case- she didnt reallly enjoyed the first meeting with you than u think or she had a bad day that day !!

Most case for the second time repeat is always the best session with more extras on offers nd more passionate !!
    Yes, second time visits are always better. This is the first time I've had a poor second time visit.

Also, I understand your desire to cut Pink some slack and say she had a bad day. These girls have a tough job after all. But at the end of the day I'm here to be honest with my reviews and help punters out. I don't see the point of always making excuses for these girls, when us punters are the ones paying out of our wallet.