Date of Visit : 28th January 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : St Marys Brothel home page

Hours of Business : 9am till 10pm

Rates : $100 hr

Size/shape : Medium build, pretty, enhanced C / D cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY FS, Massage,

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I first saw Lily at this shop last week and today I went back for a repeat visit as she works there on Tuesdays.

Paid $100 hr and got good service from her. She is a friendly, smiley girl with a nice personality and reasonable but limited English skills but her sex skills make up for that.

This shop has showers down the corridor so you have to do the walk of shame to get there. Sometime passing other WL’s in their towels or embarrassed looking punters. I always say hello to the other punters with a big smile - why not ? We are all there for the same reason.

Lily has a good figure. Big enhanced tits but they are soft to the touch and have the enhancement at the back near her ribs so they feel nice and soft. She is a lovely girl and makes an effort to please her customers.

Great bbbj from her, some good fucking on a slightly squeaky bed which was a bit annoying as the girls rest room is on the other side of the wall but I am sure that they get used to hearing their mates getting fucked next door.

She has a soft, smooth pussy and I had a good 15 minute DATY session on her but couldn’t get her to an orgasm today. Perhaps I am losing my touch.

Lots of kissing and playfulness and I shot my cream into her in doggie which admiring her very shapely bum.

She also works as Sally at 28 Vincent St, Marrickville. There was a review on her on Auxxx forum last week which also gave her a good review.