So haven't had a chance to get to Sydney recently. Been down quite a bit this year and usually manage a couple of punts each time. Man am I jealous of you Sydney bros. The talent is amazing and thanks to this forum I am starting to work out some of the better spots.

But had an itch that needed to be scratched so decided to check out the "talent" in Dubbo. Didn't set my expectations too high as most girls that work in the bush wouldn't cut it in the city.

Messaged a few girls and got a few fake photos and price lists back. Standard service is usually $120/30mins & $200/hr. Usually all covered and lucky to get any sort of a kiss. Get the odd exception that offers extras but pretty rare.

Picked a girl who claimed size 6 and EE bust. Photo accompanied her msg. Yeah right. Had the boobs but more like size 10. Went the 1/2hr as I wanted a go at those tits. Turns out her boobs were sore so no touching. I'm a good ave sized guy but when I stuck lil bro in I couldn't feel anything. Pussy was like a bloody great cavern and she slapped so much lube on I was never going to finish. She tried a wristy but my desire had gone so I left.

Went to plan B. A size 4 Japanese. As usual fake pic. Told me 24yrs. I'd say closer to 44. Still she was definitely a size 4 in pretty good shape for her age. Nice boobs with erect nipples. And quite friendly. Did the 1/2hr again as that was my budget limit. Again no kissing. Straight into cbj and then got her into 69. She was keen to fuck so started in doggy then flipped her over into mish. Then bugger me, her phone rings and she answered it. I thought, fuck it, so kept pounding away as she rattled off her prices to the punter on the phone. That sort of stuffed the session for me so I climbed off and let her jerk me off.

So that was my Sat arvo. Sure makes me appreciate my trips to Sydney. Hope you guys realise how good you've got it. Happy punting