Thread: Sat arvo in Dubbo

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sat arvo in Dubbo

So haven't had a chance to get to Sydney recently. Been down quite a bit this year and usually manage a couple of punts each time. Man am I jealous of you Sydney bros. The talent is amazing and thanks to this forum I am starting to work out some of the better spots.

But had an itch that needed to be scratched so decided to check out the "talent" in Dubbo. Didn't set my expectations too high as most girls that work in the bush wouldn't cut it in the city.

Messaged a few girls and got a few fake photos and price lists back. Standard service is usually $120/30mins & $200/hr. Usually all covered and lucky to get any sort of a kiss. Get the odd exception that offers extras but pretty rare.

Picked a girl who claimed size 6 and EE bust. Photo accompanied her msg. Yeah right. Had the boobs but more like size 10. Went the 1/2hr as I wanted a go at those tits. Turns out her boobs were sore so no touching. I'm a good ave sized guy but when I stuck lil bro in I couldn't feel anything. Pussy was like a bloody great cavern and she slapped so much lube on I was never going to finish. She tried a wristy but my desire had gone so I left.

Went to plan B. A size 4 Japanese. As usual fake pic. Told me 24yrs. I'd say closer to 44. Still she was definitely a size 4 in pretty good shape for her age. Nice boobs with erect nipples. And quite friendly. Did the 1/2hr again as that was my budget limit. Again no kissing. Straight into cbj and then got her into 69. She was keen to fuck so started in doggy then flipped her over into mish. Then bugger me, her phone rings and she answered it. I thought, fuck it, so kept pounding away as she rattled off her prices to the punter on the phone. That sort of stuffed the session for me so I climbed off and let her jerk me off.

So that was my Sat arvo. Sure makes me appreciate my trips to Sydney. Hope you guys realise how good you've got it. Happy punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Streuth mate if I ever end up spending some extended time in the country I'll make sure to save my cash and just tug it myself. Thanks for the heads up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, after last weekends debacle I was ready to take a vow of celibacy.....or at the very least give up punting in the bush. But as the saying goes, if you fall of the horse, the best thing is to jump straight back onto it.

So I thought I better try again. Checked out the adds for the privates and didn't find anything that looked like an option. But after browsing the website for the local brothel spotted a girl that could suit.

Haven't had much luck at this place in the past. But thought it was worth a look. Determined to walk if the girl didn't meet my expectations.

Girls name was Wendy from Taiwan. Late 30s to early 40s at a guess. Soon as we met and before I had even paid she was all over me. Decided on the spot to go an hr.

She is a real little pocket rocket. Very friendly, laughs a lot and loves DFK. Boobs just B cup with sensitive nipples. Bush downstairs. Nice hot little body.

So we start of with lots of dfk before she heads south with a cat bath. Long slow quite deep cbj. Then got her turned around for daty. She really started to go off and wasn't long before she came.

We then began to fuck. Started in mish, then doggy followed by cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I had to slow things down a few times as I wanted to make this experience last. We got back into mish and with more dfk and holding tight I unloaded into the Dom. And she also came again. One of the very rare occasions that I have a simultaneous orgasm with a WL.

We were both soaking wet with sweat so hopped in the shower to freshen up. The rest of the session she gave me a nice but only average massage with with some chat mainly on her translate app.

She has only been in Aus about a year and has worked in Wollongong, Melbourne, Adelaide and Darwin. Seems to be one of these girls that gets moved around quite a lot.

Will only be in Dubbo a short time then sent somewhere else.

Pretty sure a return visit might get some extra services but don't know if I will get a chance before she leaves.

All in all a great session with a girl that loves having fun in the room with a guy that treats her well.

After all the dud punts I seem to have it was nice to have one that had me leaving happy and not thinking about the money I had just wasted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." ....Thomas A. Edison