Name : Kesi

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit : 23/10/2019

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape:tall,nice figure,maybe an extra kilo or 2 but not fat,good looking,b/c cups,trimmed below or shaved a few days ago..

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided :.light kissing,.BBBJ,.DATY,.FS
Recommend: yes
Review:
Meet kesi in the room and she was friendly and bubbly straight away,has very good english too.had a little dance and smooch to some music then some sucking on her nipples,which she enjoyed and touching between her legs she was already really wet!layed her on the bed some sme dining at the y.then moved up for some cock sliding outside her pussy with light kissing which got her super horny and she wanted to fuck,saying she will suck me later!on with the dom and into mish,she says she is cumming so we go faster.this happens a fair bit in different positions,so Im not sure if she is super orgasmic or just trying to get me to blow but we have fun regardless!I am tiring so I get to sample her bjskills,which are quite good,lots of saliva, didnt go as deep as I like but still has good technique!
More mish and cowgirl until I fill the dom.a few minutes left so we just lie together and chat for a while till time is up.kesi is a very nice girl,easy to talk to and gives good service