Thread: Jay - awesome girl, crap punter

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Jay - awesome girl, crap punter

Rocked up on Sunday afternoon with no booking. Cute receptionist - I’d fuck her for sure. Into waiting room. If you can wait 20 mins Jay is available. Oooh the cute deaf girl I’ve been meaning to see. Yes please.

In comes Jay - so little and cute. I’m 1-2 ft taller than her. Into room. I hug her. She’s so good. Into shower. She joins and cleans me up. Touching of cock then full on bbbj. I ask her to stop.

Into bed. Full on making out. Her tits are as others have described. I love them. More Bbbj. I ask her to stop. I remember Sussan gave me the advice - first shot fuck, second shot Bbbj - it’s easier to cum again.

I can’t believe I’m going to fuck her. Condom goes on. I’m really hard. She gets on top of me. Oh shit. Just the sight of her. I cum into the condom before entering. Fuck!

A few mins later I’m hard again and enjoy a nice long bj. She is excellent and loves licking balls and shaft. I ask her to get condom. Oh no! I jizz on my stomach. Fuck me. I’m 51 but acting like a 16 year old.

Ok. Daty. Seeet tasting puss. Then she sucks my white man nipples. Back on the cock I motion. I get hard. Fuck I’m not going to fuck around here. I push my cock into her mouth deeper and I cum in her mouth - yes, the third shot in an hour. Will be back to penetrate that sweet puss.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Bro, you’re 7ft tall?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well done on blowing 3 times in an hour, that’s an achievement 👍 haha. Jay is a little hottie though so totally understandable. The best I’ve done with her is blown 3 times in 2 hours. I usually would blow 2 times an hour with her. I haven’t seen her in about 6 or 7 months but this review/story is making me want to rectify that! Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Rocked up on Sunday afternoon with no booking. Cute receptionist - I’d fuck her for sure. Into waiting room. If you can wait 20 mins Jay is available. Oooh the cute deaf girl I’ve been meaning to see. Yes please.

In comes Jay - so little and cute. I’m 1-2 ft taller than her. Into room. I hug her. She’s so good. Into shower. She joins and cleans me up. Touching of cock then full on bbbj. I ask her to stop.

Into bed. Full on making out. Her tits are as others have described. I love them. More Bbbj. I ask her to stop. I remember Sussan gave me the advice - first shot fuck, second shot Bbbj - it’s easier to cum again.

I can’t believe I’m going to fuck her. Condom goes on. I’m really hard. She gets on top of me. Oh shit. Just the sight of her. I cum into the condom before entering. Fuck!

A few mins later I’m hard again and enjoy a nice long bj. She is excellent and loves licking balls and shaft. I ask her to get condom. Oh no! I jizz on my stomach. Fuck me. I’m 51 but acting like a 16 year old.

Ok. Daty. Seeet tasting puss. Then she sucks my white man nipples. Back on the cock I motion. I get hard. Fuck I’m not going to fuck around here. I push my cock into her mouth deeper and I cum in her mouth - yes, the third shot in an hour. Will be back to penetrate that sweet puss.

3 shots within an hour at 51 years old? KING!