Thread: Amazing Combinations of Prostate and Dragon Root Massage Doubles from Renwick

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Amazing Combinations of Prostate and Dragon Root Massage Doubles from Renwick

Visited date:26/10/2019
    ML's : Doubles Tiffany and Olivia
    Shop Name: Renwick Baby Massage
    Phone: 0426867797
    Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-10pm
    Wechat: ladyau 777
    Rate : Remedial massage 30 minutes $40, 45 minutes $50, 60 minutes $65
    Prostate massage & HJ 30 minutes $70, 45 minutes $80, 60 minutes $100
    Prostate massage, B2B, NHJ 30 minutes $90, 45 minutes $120, 60 minutes $140

My experience/ recommendation;
    Missed my booking 2 weeks ago so wechat Tiffany last night that I will visit Olivia on Saturday. Tiffany replied with confirmation and a word of extra surprise awaiting for me.

This morning arrived early, have some chat time with Nicole and Tiffany. I like visiting this shop as will serve drink to clients and essential oil burner for good atmosphere in the room and the effects of the oil. Today, Tiffany prepared lavender oil which has the aphrodisiac effects. I asked Tiffany about extra surprise, she told me about the Asian Dragon Root massage 抓龍筋 that I have been searching for. Tiffany paid a visit to learn this. So instead of having Olivia, I requested double from Tiffany’s Prostate and Dragon Root Massage and Olivia’s NHJ.

Round 1 with Tiffany sunlights room, laid facing down waiting for Tiffany. Tiffany came in, warmed up my back, rubbing my lower back and my between hips as pre prostate massage for 10-15 minutes. Turn over continued front pre prostate massage on my chest, abdomen then groin area. Then Tiffany mentioned to me that the groin area has a lots of veins that may enhanced sex lifestyle. This part was a bit unpleasant as lots of released of knots or veins at the groin area. I have visited numerous prostate massage here and never have the experience that Tiffany provides today. My sex lifestyle has been improved a lot since visited this shop. But today, I experienced this Dragon Root massage 抓龍筋 has different feelings. Tiffany rubbed the groin area, perineum area and my LT from time to time to distract those discomfort feeling of mine.

Tiffany then proceeded FIA, prostate massage stimulating male’s G-spot. Tiffany has good approached and after awhile of proceeding, the wave of tsunami hitting from time to time. Then Tiffany used toys vibrations and continued the Dragon Root Massage on the area of groin, perineum and LT. The wave hit harder and bigger especially the combinations of Prostate and Dragon Root Massage. This part completed while Tiffany get Olivia to continue B2B and NHJ.

Round 2, Olivia came in, clothes off and proceeded B2B, watching the wall mirror, her small body performing and laid on me then turned over for front B2B, Olivia has good experience as been working more than 2 months here, good English, natural C cups with big tips, small body, firm bums and tidy shaven and nice looking underneath.

We have some good play time, I laid her down while I proceeded on top of her, catbath, nice touch on her natural C with some tickling stimulating her moaning sounds and chemistry effects before I loaded COB. This eruption was a big load probably after the combinations of Prostate and Dragon Root Massage.

Cleaned up, clothes on and a goodbye hugging before leaving Olivia preparing the room. On my way out, thanks Tiffany for the service and will followed the program prepare by her. Another record set 60-75 minutes combinations of Prostate and Dragon Root Massage then 30 minutes with B2B NHJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good AR mate. Thanks for the details info. Will try Tiffany of the Dragon Root massage, heard about this mainly in Thailand

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your visit and appreciate your review,Really enjoying reading your reviews,Hopefully others brothers may visit us and enhance their healthy sex lifetyle too
    Last edited by ladyau; 27-10-2019 at 04:46 PM.

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Thanks bro, good reading and sounds attracting with suitable period for Prostate or Dragon Root Massage and NHJ.
    How much you paid?

Quote Originally Posted by ladyau View Post
    Thanks for your visit and appreciate your review,Really enjoying reading your reviews,Hopefully others brothers may visit us and enhance their healthy sex lifetyle too
    Hi Ladyau, please thank your girls for improving my sex lifestyle, I felt the enjoyment.

[QUOTE=Broncoshead;1856759]Thanks bro, good reading and sounds attracting with suitable period for Prostate or Dragon Root Massage and NHJ.
    How much you paid?

Hi mate,
    Thanks for your compliments and time reading.

Initially payment of $140 an hour but paid additional $40 for the extra 45 minutes plus $20 tips to Tiffany. Round up with only $200 spent nearly 100 minutes treatment with extra of Dragon Veins treatment.

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Leslie75;1856993]
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncoshead View Post
    Thanks bro, good reading and sounds attracting with suitable period for Prostate or Dragon Root Massage and NHJ.
    How much you paid?

Hi mate,
    Thanks for your compliments and time reading.

Initially payment of $140 an hour but paid additional $40 for the extra 45 minutes plus $20 tips to Tiffany. Round up with only $200 spent nearly 100 minutes treatment with extra of Dragon Veins treatment.
    Thanks for the reply. Sounds quite attractive. Thanks

Extraordinary effects from today’s treatment by Candy. Review will followed later.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Extraordinary effects from today’s treatment by Candy. Review will followed later.
    Looking forward of your sharing

Just completed my 3rd visit package of Prostate and Dragon Root massage with newbie Summer.

Summer has hourglass body with natural assets
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Shop Owner
    Hi all Tiffany and Jenneifer and yung sexy girl Chanel working tomorrow,please make a booking come enjoy Prostate and Dragon Root Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

How many packages?

Amazing experience but how many visits to reach the result?

Hi all Tiffany with yung sexy japanese girl komi roster tomorrow, please make a booking come enjoy Prostate and Dragon Root Massage
    Fortnightly visit from Dragon Veins Massage package booked as new girl with experience rostered today. And might look for another enjoyment somewhere later on
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Just completed my 4th visit from the package, Komi has over seas experience of Dragon Tendon massage, she is beautiful petite oriental lady. I received special double as bonus YMMV

Review will followed
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Hi ;all two beautiful girl busty EVA and Daisy Roster tomorrow.please make booking experience good massage and prostate dragon tendon.extreme good Spanish and service
    Newbie Eva so pretty
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Shop Owner
    Thank Leslie75 ,yes Eva busty and beautiful face ,good massage and services.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review!!!