Thread: Angel on the streets, a devil in the sheets

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Angel on the streets, a devil in the sheets

So I popped into 42 for a late night pint. Saw quite a few amazing girls but went for Angel because i never had a Indonesian girl before hahaha. Paid the damage and into the room to wait for angel. In she came an I have to say first impressions is she’s gorgeous. She’s got this really wild and exotic look to her and it was accentuated by her makeup. Nice full lips, white skin, beautiful curvy body but definitely not fat at all. She’s got this cool looking tattoo of a dragon on her back going down to her gorgeous ass. Pussy is lasered so it’s bald as a baby’s bottom!! Her tits are like B to C. Not big but has a nice handful and super soft and fun to play with!

She greeted me with a hug and smile. I learned some Indonesian at school (but only remembered like 3 words lol). I said, “apar kaba?” Which meant how are you and she replied with, “baik”. Which is good I think. Then I said, “bagus “ lol. Ice broken so it was into the shower. She’s seems super service orientated and washed me down quite nicely.

Onto the bed and she hopped onto me and did some really nice cat bath! Licked me all over and she did one thing I’ve never had a WL do was she licked my feet and toes!!!! It was a strange sensation but surprisingly quite hot!

Had some DFK and her kisses are quite intense. She literally locks onto your mouth and just sucks it like a vacuum. We were doing that for a bit while she moaned loudly. She came up and then licked my ears and stuck her tongue in and then went for bbbj. With nice suction and noise. She’s got this gorgeous blonde hair which I loved pulling aside and watching her go at my cock. Started licking my ball and at that time I was quite lazy so didn’t go for daty or 69. It was on with the dom and CG! God she’s nice and tight and knows how to ride. Does some grinding and then hopped up and down my cock. Switched to mish where I raised her legs up and pounded with this nice angle as she was moaning and making dirty talk. I decided I wanted to finish in doggy because I loved her curves so she got on all fours and I pounded away. She was facing the mirror so I had a nice angle of her face and I grabbed her meaty ass. At one point she got a bit tired so she laid down prone, face in the pillow with her ass sticking up, which was so hot and I finished in that position.

Went for a bit of clean up and cuddle where she kissed me and cuddled me and said I was cute (aww they sure know how to compliment a punter). She showed me the second condom and said we can do two rounds (I love a girl who shows initiative). After a while it was back onto the cat bath, bbbj, ball licking etc. she then got me to raise my legs and I kinda knew it was DD time which I normally don’t accept but this time I was like fuck it. So she stuck her tongue into my ass and my god it was a weird sensation. My first DD and I didn’t completely dislike it. I might actually get addicted to it lol.

On with the dom and it was more CG. She was a real trooper. I knew time was running out and second shot always takes longer so I asked her to cat bath and kiss me while I wanked to a finish. Exhausted, I took a shower and headed out. Justin asked me how it was and I said it was amazing. Walked out of 42 just as the sun was coming up, drained, tired but satisfied.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review , might give her a go , I believe she offer Greek too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She definitely on my list...
    I want 2 try her 2.
    Does she do greek

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang550 View Post
    Nice review , might give her a go , I believe she offer Greek too
    Really she does greek??? Lol dammit. Wish I knew this before hand hahaha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    So I popped into 42 for a late night pint. Saw quite a few amazing girls but went for Angel because i never had a Indonesian girl before hahaha. Paid the damage and into the room to wait for angel. In she came an I have to say first impressions is she’s gorgeous. She’s got this really wild and exotic look to her and it was accentuated by her makeup. Nice full lips, white skin, beautiful curvy body but definitely not fat at all. She’s got this cool looking tattoo of a dragon on her back going down to her gorgeous ass. Pussy is lasered so it’s bald as a baby’s bottom!! Her tits are like B to C. Not big but has a nice handful and super soft and fun to play with!

She greeted me with a hug and smile. I learned some Indonesian at school (but only remembered like 3 words lol). I said, “apar kaba?” Which meant how are you and she replied with, “baik”.
    Which is good I think. Then I said, “bagus “ lol. Ice broken so it was into the shower. She’s seems super service orientated and washed me down quite nicely.

Onto the bed and she hopped onto me and did some really nice cat bath! Licked me all over and she did one thing I’ve never had a WL do was she licked my feet and toes!!!! It was a strange sensation but surprisingly quite hot!

Had some DFK and her kisses are quite intense. She literally locks onto your mouth and just sucks it like a vacuum. We were doing that for a bit while she moaned loudly. She came up and then licked my ears and stuck her tongue in and then went for bbbj. With nice suction and noise. She’s got this gorgeous blonde hair which I loved pulling aside and watching her go at my cock. Started licking my ball and at that time I was quite lazy so didn’t go for daty or 69. It was on with the dom and CG! God she’s nice and tight and knows how to ride. Does some grinding and then hopped up and down my cock. Switched to mish where I raised her legs up and pounded with this nice angle as she was moaning and making dirty talk. I decided I wanted to finish in doggy because I loved her curves so she got on all fours and I pounded away. She was facing the mirror so I had a nice angle of her face and I grabbed her meaty ass. At one point she got a bit tired so she laid down prone, face in the pillow with her ass sticking up, which was so hot and I finished in that position.

Went for a bit of clean up and cuddle where she kissed me and cuddled me and said I was cute (aww they sure know how to compliment a punter). She showed me the second condom and said we can do two rounds (I love a girl who shows initiative). After a while it was back onto the cat bath, bbbj, ball licking etc. she then got me to raise my legs and I kinda knew it was DD time which I normally don’t accept but this time I was like fuck it. So she stuck her tongue into my ass and my god it was a weird sensation. My first DD and I didn’t completely dislike it. I might actually get addicted to it lol.

On with the dom and it was more CG. She was a real trooper. I knew time was running out and second shot always takes longer so I asked her to cat bath and kiss me while I wanked to a finish. Exhausted, I took a shower and headed out. Justin asked me how it was and I said it was amazing. Walked out of 42 just as the sun was coming up, drained, tired but satisfied.
    G"Day Meng, have you been to the City Establishments , such as Ginza, 479, how does the whole experience differ, if any, are you made to feel welcome? Nice Decor? Quality of Intro? etc

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundyon View Post
    G"Day Meng, have you been to the City Establishments , such as Ginza, 479, how does the whole experience differ, if any, are you made to feel welcome? Nice Decor? Quality of Intro? etc
    Hey bro. Yes I also frequent Ginza as well. If you read some of my other ARs I also cover some of the Ginza and 479 girls.

Having said that. This thread is a AR on a 42 Gladesville girl so I’m happy to give you a difference of experience break down in a PM or a separate general discussion thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No she doesn't do Greek

Quote Originally Posted by nxrsr20 View Post
    No she doesn't do Greek
    Shes does just depends on size !! D
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got an instant no when I asked, I don't consider my size to be anything special.

Definitely YMMV

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nxrsr20 View Post
    I got an instant no when I asked, I don't consider my size to be anything special.

Definitely YMMV
    Maybe she hadn't evacuated her colon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is nuru massage on offer here?

Angel is back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Angel is back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    is she I cant see her on the roster ? thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

She greeted me with a hug and smile. I learned some Indonesian at school (but only remembered like 3 words lol). I said, “apar kaba?” Which meant how are you and she replied with, “baik”. Which is good I think. Then I said, “bagus “ lol. Ice broken so it was into the shower. She’s seems super service orientated and washed me down quite nicely.

She sounds like a great time! Thanks for your great review Meng

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where is Angel these days?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrowz View Post
    Where is Angel these days?
    She's working at Kyoto/Sakura as Sandra.