Thread: MOMO MINATO - JAV or Virgin teen?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

MOMO MINATO - JAV or Virgin Teen?

This is an interesting one to be sure. I’ve done a few JAV’s in my punting time and had certain expectations at what I would experience. This was a bit different…

SCOPING
    Some of the jav cover pics on roster must be from a while ago, but stats are spot on. (Gotta check some of her vids later). She is very light sub40kg, mostly cos she is super duper skinny. Not so much from diet but the kind of lanky build you get on a taller teenager except this girl is barely 160cm. Coupled with some A-cup titties and a demure young looking face, it actually prompted me to confirm exactly how old she is?

30 apparently, but at first I freaked out a bit cos I thought she said 13!! 😂

PRE-GAME + TASTING
    Very shy wash down in the shower, very quiet little responses. I’m not sure if this was all an act but it felt like this was her first time or something.

Onto the bed, she lay beside me and I leaned in for a kiss. Slow at first but she got into it. Lots of tongue and a slight hint of ciggies. She crouched around my body, working my nipples, while I hesitantly laid my hands on her body. Could feel her ribs, toned back and small arse. My fingers fully encircled her upper arms and I could trace muscles along her stomach. Not an ounce of fat on this one.

BBBJ was very shallow but quite slurpy. I wrapped my fingers into her hair, cupped her head and controlled the rhythm, but no point pushing for DT. So far from it…

MAIN EVENT
    She dommed me up very awkwardly and then stopped for a second, her eyes widening as she assessed my rock hard cock. I thought she might shake her head for a sec and I’d be staring at a handjob, but she straddled me and slid very slowly onto me.

Not too tight… but for a long time she just went up and down on a half mast, with eyes closed. Eventually I sat up and pulled her into me slowly. She seemed okay so after some more gyrating I lifted her easily into missionary and slowly ground into her. Didn’t think I could pound this one… just felt wrong.

Switched to doggy on the edge of the bed but she quickly lay down at the first deep thrust so switched to standing doggy against the wall. Nice and slow, gripped her tiny waist and felt her soft arse against me, while I enjoyed the visuals in the mirror. Eventually switched back to doggy to finish. Without being able to let loose and pound her took longer, but eventually finished her off in a bear hug.

AFTERWARDS
    Dozed for a bit with her next to me. I want to say it was GFE, but she still seemed shy and distant. I would sometimes see her eyes looking vacant as she stared blankly at nothing, like she was detached. She must be doing crazy hours till April when she leaves.

OVERALL
    It wasn’t the PSE experience I was expecting. Not even GFE… more like a teenager’s first time (FTE?), which for me restrained my usual animalistic punting to a slow more gentle approach. Maybe it was an act, a different kind of experience or maybe that IS the JAV experience? Either way, go easy on this one…

Happy Punting

I couldn't agree more, it felt a bit odd as well for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I basically went through the same thing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Bro Big Dipper, I had a similar experience...cut the session short because I felt like a fucking dirty old pedo... my review is in my ginza thread...
    I like women to look like women, not a tiny teen !!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with all the things OP has said and my experience which was more recent has a few differences/additional details:

Her face doesn't look under too young, and it definitely looks different to her AV's. In her AV's, her face looks really young but IRL she has bit more mature age face. Sort of like an aged asian petite girl feel. In addition, she has tattoos compared to her AV's.

When I pulled my little brother out to switch positions, I saw her juices flow out (not my juices obviously). My theory is that she does small FOAM at the beginning but then it gets real.

In terms of tightness, it was pretty tight for me in round 1, but then round 2 it was alot smoother with lube.

Would definitely recommend especially if you can speak Japanese or can be bothered with Google Translate.