Month/Year of Visit : January 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.jinia.com.au

Phone : 8018 9797

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/45min Diamond

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFK, BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, mish

Size/shape : Pretty, nice slim figure, A/B-cups, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese (HK mother)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - inexperienced but pretty and cheerful and eager to please

My experience/comments : A new year and I decided to try a new shop.

Firstly the shop’s name. The website uses the name Jinia but the signage says Zinia (and I think that was the old name). I asked the Papasan and he said “Either” (which isn’t really helpful for a pedant like me!!!!)

On a public holiday the on-street parking outside is easy but I guess it could be a lot more difficult on a workday. The map on their website shows some nearby streets where parking is possible but, with all the industrial units around, this won’t be easy. The Papasan confirmed this but he did give me a tip as to where to park very close (I’m keeping that to myself!!)

I was shown into a waiting room and I asked what the difference between the different tiers of pricing. It wasn’t 100% clear but I was told that Silver is “fuck only”, Gold is BBBJ and CFS (no 69), Diamond is BBBJ, kissing, shower together, 69 and CFS. I asked what Gold Diamond was and was told it was just better.

But this seemed far from clear. From a customer’s point of view, this should be made more definitive.

I was told that there was one girl available and she was summonsed. In bounced a pretty girl who was introduced as Emily from Japan. She was bubbly, cheerful and keen and she kept this up throughout the session.

I was asked which package I wanted and I asked whether Gold included cum in mouth and Emily said “OK” but she was saying “OK” to everything and I thought that she didn’t understand (and that proved to be the case).

I wanted at least BBBJ and some 69 so I went for 45min Diamond and paid.

Emily led me to the room which was clean and well-appointed but cramped. There was a good size shower and a good size bed but little other space. But there were no mirrors and no clock (a pet hate of mine).

Emily was wearing a white bra and knickers and a white wrap. We both stripped to shower together.

Emily has a nice slim figure with pert A/B-cups, a tatt on her stomach and an untamed bush.

The shower was good but took way too long as she washed me very thoroughly even though I'd just had a shower at home.

And when I was finished in the shower she said that she slept in that room and asked me to wash and dry my feet before I got on the bed!!!

I lay down while she finished washing herself and she then knelt over me for some light kissing before she plonked a tit in my mouth for me to lick.

Emily then knelt beside me and worked her way down and immediately moved down and turned round for some 69. (I had specifically asked for it at the intro.)

Her BBBJ was pretty good – nice soft lips, just a very faint hint of teeth, plenty of saliva and only a couple of brief tissue-breaks. But not very deep.

While I licked her, Emily was moaning and twitching but it seemed a bit FOAMish to me.

Emily soon dismounted and I asked for some more BJ. This time she’d suck me for a bit then give me a HJ for a couple of seconds before sucking me again – this felt pretty good.

Emily then moved round for some more 69 and was soon pulling away saying she wanted to fuck but I held her in place and licked her some more and was allowed to finger-fuck her for a while.

She went to dress me and I asked again about CIM, this time saying “Finish in mouth?” and she shook her head and pointed to her body.

Emily straddled me for some cowgirl which was good as she rode me passionately, sometimes Asian-style, with lots of lovely flesh-on-flesh slapping noises, and she instructed me to play with her tits.

We then switched to the mish which was also good as I was looking down at her pretty face and she was getting nicely loud and urging me on so I pounded away until I came.

Emily tidied me up and took a quick shower before joining me on the bed for a light massage and a nice chat.

She said she was from Tokyo (and she used loads of Japanese phrases and gestures) but said her mother was from HK. I told her my age and she said I was the same age as her father (thanks, Emily).

She came to Australia a month ago on a two year visa and will soon briefly go back to Japan before returning. Emily works at Zinia every day, having a holiday when it’s her period. Back in Japan she had worked in retail and in a massage parlour giving HJs and sometimes BJs but no FS. So she is new to the FS job.

Time was up and she offered to wash me but I did it myself. I showed her the photos they use and she confirmed they are real, taken back in Japan.

Emily is quite inexperienced but is pretty and shapely and cheerful and eager to please.

I had a quick word with the Papasan on the way out. He said they have seven rooms and usually five girls but they start at staggered times.

This shop seems a bit more expensive than similar shops like 22 Rydalmere and 45 George where Diamond at $190 or $200 includes CIM but the girls here might be better. Too early for me to tell – more research required.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    Jinia Strathfield Brothel

(02) 8018 9797
    0413 787 203
    Unit2/81-89 Cosgrove Rd, Strathfield South NSW 2136
    Sun to Thur: 10:30AM ~ 3AM
    Friy & Sat: 10:30AM ~ 4AM

https://jinia.com.au/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review, seems pretty promising.

Did you have a look at Kelly by any chance? Any intel on her that you don’t mind sharing?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How accurate are the photos?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I remember this place.. before Covid and renovations , this place had 10+ young hot girls in their twenties , every day in the line up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers for the review, I might acout around a bit more, but seems pretty good despite the pricing.

Shop Owner
    Emily 10am~4am
    New petite Japanese babe with a very pretty face and a drop-dead gorgeous body. She is a young rocket pocket with loads of energy. Very friendly and exceptional Japanese service

(02) 8018 9797
    0413 787 203

Shop Owner
    Emily 10am~4am
    New petite Japanese babe with a very pretty face and a drop-dead gorgeous body. She is a young rocket pocket with loads of energy. Very friendly and exceptional Japanese service

(02) 8018 9797
    0413 787 203