Thread: Who’s your oldest and longest running punt?

Banned

Who’s your oldest and longest running punt?

Who’s your oldest and longest running punt?

Who’s got a regular ML or WL that have been seeing for years, regularly month in month out.

Plenty of threads here about oldest punter what’s the youngest, Been black Listed To un blacklist depravity asked for a phone number, dating an ML or WL, married an MLWL would you marry Etc

But is there any threat around long-term regulars , why what it is what’s it like and what do you do after years of spending time in the company of the same man woman or other

Personally I have continued to see a Thai woman for about five years now. She is currently overseas so unable to see her as regularly. but unless she marries or something else occurs, I can’t imagine not seeing her for years to come.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    My record was 10 years with a regular. Big busty Mongolian Chinese girl.

Saw her about 100 times.

Same routine each time but I kept going back as she orgasmed like crazy several times each session which I like.

Eventually got bored and haven’t seen her for two years but she is still working.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is an interesting thread. I like to go back to the same place multiple times if Im appreciated as a regular

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My longest WL is over 15 yrs...
    But i have seen her on and off. I saw when i was mid 20's and she was in mid to late 40's
    Had one of the best bbbj and no mucking around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats inspiring m_p. Like a second gf

Most MLs I don’t see for too long, but one I met 2+ years ago and kept seeing her regularly and another met mid last year so seen her just over a year.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pervy, do you do regular 1 hour sessions, and how much extra does she charge you ?

Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    Pervy, do you do regular 1 hour sessions, and how much extra does she charge you ?
    One hour, sometimes 90mins, standard tip is $50 ...but depends on the extras and I generally tip a bit more then standard tip.

4 years for me. I have been punting for just over 6.5 years. I remember my first session with her like it was yesterday, it was raw, explosive, spontaneous and super erotic. i hadn't fucked like that for a long, long time. I guess the words 'clicked' and connection spring to mind.

I didn't go back for a few months. My job requires me to do some occasional weekend work and I was at work one Saturday morning. I had planned to meet my electrician there around 11am. He also punts and at the time had a regular at the same shop. I get a call a bit after 11am. It is my electrician, let's call him Sparky. The prick had called me from the room at this shop. He was first cab off the rank with his reg and she convinced him to extend. He had me on speakerphone so I could hear everything going on. His girl was egging me on to forget work and come along. Eventually, Sparky said he'll get to work a bit after 12pm. I said 'tell xxx I said hello and I will see her soon, it had been too long!

Sparky arrived at work, we of course talked a little about his punt and he asked me about the girl I had seen. He was chatting with his reg on WhatsApp and he sent my details on to his reg so she could pass it on. 10 minutes later I got a message with a couple of pics from my girl! I went and seen her that Sunday evening, the first of 50 or so times. We probably peaked early 2017, i remember seeing her 2 days in a row one weekend. I took a break from her for a year or so but have seen her a few times this year.

We have had a few great sessions and a few average ones, but these days we are more like old friends catching up. Interestingly, an hour session normally involves 20-30 minutes of mutual massage! Normally non-stop chat, about work, family and whatever conversation pops up. If they need doing, she will cut my toenails if time permits. We say hello to each other most weeks. At this stage, she is going home late 2020, never to return.

Banned
    Cut your nails. Impale your cock. Good girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    My longest WL is over 15 yrs...
    But i have seen her on and off. I saw when i was mid 20's and she was in mid to late 40's
    Had one of the best bbbj and no mucking around.
    Brother MP, mid to late 40’s when you first saw her, and went on for 15 years, so she is now close to or pass 60’s? Talking about loyalty and dedication! Respects !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother MP, mid to late 40’s when you first saw her, and went on for 15 years, so she is now close to or pass 60’s? Talking about loyalty and dedication! Respects !!
    so true. sounds like MP is close to 40 now, hard to imagine how a 60+ granny has managed to keep him attached.

strangely, it reminds me of a very touching jap story in which a young man got his first sex education from his beautiful & elegant mom and it continued for over 40 years. the guy became a college professor, never married, never took a fancy to any other woman, lived with his mom until she passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    strangely, it reminds me of a very touching jap story in which a young man got his first sex education from his beautiful & elegant mom and it continued for over 40 years. the guy became a college professor, never married, never took a fancy to any other woman, lived with his mom until she passed away.
    Touching? WOW!!!

Not so touching, but there is an Australian movie with a similar theme, though the son is kept as a prisoner by his mum for 35 years and is abused mentally, physically and sexually by her. He ends up killing her accidently, joins an alternative punk/rock band and goes on a bit of a life journey.

Coincidently, he is a big tiddie lover! About 41 seconds into this video, make sure you have a bucket handy! Yes, thats his mum! 🤣🤣🤣.....now that's touching.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X6IZ9CZOabk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Touching? WOW!!!

Not so touching, but there is an Australian movie with a similar theme, though the son is kept as a prisoner by his mum for 35 years and is abused mentally, physically and sexually by her. He ends up killing her accidently, joins an alternative punk/rock band and goes on a bit of a life journey.

Coincidently, he is a big tiddie lover! About 41 seconds into this video, make sure you have a bucket handy! Yes, thats his mum! 🤣🤣🤣.....now that's touching.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X6IZ9CZOabk
    Bad Boy Bubby! Everyone who’s ever been to a video ezy before remembers that one!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Got any details BC? Always been looking for a Busty Mongolian.....
    Last edited by CFM001; 13-11-2019 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Did not quote

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find it very very hard to keep visiting the same girl for more than 3 months, no matter how pretty and sexy she is.

Doing the same erotic stuff with the same girl in a parlor over and over again eventually makes me feel bored.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J Amber@Ginza: 4 - 5 years

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    60 minutes. LOL!
    Nah, I have actually seen a few girls twice and 2 or 3 girls three times.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Paula- Thai girl used to work in 99 dimond forever Guildford, seen her few times over period of one year.she was amazing...

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk