Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Review of beautiful Eva @ Rnweck Massage in Leichhardt

Masseuse: Eva
    Nationality: Myanmar
    Speaks English: Yes
    Time: 1.5 hours
    Cost: $190
    Rating: 10/10

I’m writing this review a few days after my massage with Eva, but I still can’t wipe the smile off my face.

I arrived at 10am on Saturday morning to be greeted by a beautiful girl named Eva. Amazing. She’s even more beautiful in person than the photo that Tiffany sent me the day before. She leads to me to one of the rooms at the back and invites me to get undressed while she gets me some water. When she comes back we exchange proper introductions and I ask her if it’s ok to undress her. I’m already hard at the thought, and she notices this, giggles and obliges. She’s shy, but comfortable, as I undress her, starting with her dress, then bra, then panties. She faces me with a shy grin and I notice two things - her piercing dark eyes and her beautifully shaped fake C cup breasts. She also has a flat stomach (with a nice tattoo), petit figure and gorgeous legs. She’s a wonderful sight.

I get on the bed and she works up and down by legs, bum, back, shoulders and neck. Sometimes she’s on top of me and at other times she’s working from off the table. I requested a hard massage and she obliges 100%. It’s amazing. She’s cheeky as well. Her English is far from perfect, but she is super chatty and friendly - she really makes an effort to understand me and laugh with me. We are hitting it off.

After 55 mins of my 90 min massage I ask her if she wants a massage. She’s down for it. I oil her up and massage all areas of her legs, bum, back and shoulders. She’s loving it. After 20 mins of that she asks me to lie back down on the table.

I gaze into her beautiful eyes, clutching her, as she makes me cum.

It’s by far my best ever massage experience. It’ll be hard to see anyone else for a massage after that! I think I’ve found my favourite. Wow.

We clean up and the beautiful Eva walks me out. Tiffany notices I’m exhausted and we exchange a hug. I tell her I’ll definitely be back.

Shop Owner
    Thanks your good Robertions4ife,looking forword see you soon