Thread: The lovely Alessandra

Junior Member(有D料到)

The lovely Alessandra

Had a great session last Wednesday with Alessandra . She is a true blue aussie gal. Young and attentive.

Looks
    She has got a great body and tall.
    Around 170cm tall and nice and slim and fit and toned and with some small tatts. Short crop hair. Photos are real.
    Nice long legs, firm round bum and a perfect set of firm, perky A to B cup boobs. I think one nipple is pierced.
    Smooth and tan. She is a beautiful gal.

DFK and DATY
    Went for the VIP session and was treated with GFE
    Freshly shaved pussy. And LFK.

BBBJ
    As it was only a 45min session. Alessandra straight away started with 69 position. Great for me as i feasted on her yummy pussy. Great blow job by her. Lots of tongue and licking action.

FUCKING
    She was very accommodating as she is much taller than me. But I love tall gals.
    Tried a few positions and finished in missionary as I want to see her face when I ......
    Very enthusiastic attitude and very energetic.

OVERALL
    If you like Caucasian gals, she is not to be missed. Service level not like the jap or Korean gals at Ginza but still a genuine young Aussie gal. Which is rare indeed. She only work limited shifts due to studies commitments.
    She is also a genuinely sweet girl.

Quote Originally Posted by tiko89 View Post
    Had a great session last Wednesday with Alessandra . She is a true blue aussie gal. Young and attentive.

Looks
    Around 170cm tall and nice and slim and fit and toned and with some small tatts. Short crop hair. Photos are real.
    Nice long legs, firm round bum and a perfect set of firm, perky A to B cup boobs. I think one nipple is pierced.

DFK and DATY

BBBJ
    As it was only a 45min session. Alessandra straight away started with 69 position. Great for me as i feasted on her yummy pussy. Great blow job by her. Lots of tongue and licking action.

FUCKING
    Tried a few positions and finished in missionary as I want to see her face when I ......

OVERALL
    If you like Caucasian gals, she is not to be missed. Service level not like the jap or Korean gals at Ginza but still a genuine young Aussie gal. Which is rare indeed. She only work limited shifts due to studies commitments.

Thanks for sharing mate,

Just confirming, she is an Aussie girl and you got BBBJ from her, how much was your session ?

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks for sharing mate,

Just confirming, she is an Aussie girl and you got BBBJ from her, how much was your session ?

Cheers
    $210 If I can remember for 45min - vip session. It’s $260 for 1hr. Pls double check with shop.

thanks tiko
    shane

our darling here on sunday

alessandra a geat girl

alessandra here Thursday

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just to give some love to the lovely Alessandra today....

Last report : The lovely Alessandra

Looks

DFK and DATY

BBBJ

FUCKING

OVERALL

thanks mate
    shane

join her as soon as you can

oin her on sinful Sunday

join her for a hot Monday

Yummy girl back today