Thread: Ginza 479 review and Vivian

Ginza 479 review and Vivian

Was feeling a bit frisky after work and drove past Ginza 479 and thought I'll stop by and check it out as I haven't been before. First impression, they have spent a bit of money renovating this place, I remember it used to be called black Cat or something similar, it was a dive of a place back then...

The reception guy was friendly and the place feels newly renovated and clean. I was told to wait in a big room that can easily fit a dozen people or more, in the room was another punter waiting and I did the awkward eye contact and hi then proceeded to sit at the other side of the room making sure to not make anymore eye contact. He seemed a bit nervous and was quite fidgety and restless like I know him or something haha. Being the first time here, I had no idea what was going on so I sat there admiring the sign for the room which say "Super VIP" and wondered what I did to deserve this status. lol.

5 minutes later, about 10 girls came out for a line up and stood in front of us whist the reception introduce each girl and asked which girl we want to pick. It reminded me of the spa in Macau where you get to take in all the girls at once instead of trying to remember their names. I was not that impressed with the girl lineup, non of the girls matched the photos on their site, all the girls seemed older and no-where near as pretty. Because the other punter was there first, the receptionist called out to him and asked who he wants to pick. There was an awkward 20 sec silence whist he decided and picked the best of the worst, I was annoyed at that because she was the only one I liked and I will be put on the spot to pick a girl I won't like next.

I picked the first girl Vivian which had an OK face and paid $140 for a 30min session. We went to a room downstairs which was again nicely decked out with mirrors on the wall and ceiling. I undressed and proceeded to shower, Vivian undressed revealing her body, she has an OK body sporting a big bush with fake B cup and a bit of belly fat, I reckon she is in her late 20s and early 30s. She joined me in the shower and helped washed me and gave me a nice BBBJ as entree. After the shower, she asked me to lie face down on the bed where things took a turn for the better quickly.

She started with an amazing cat bath and gave me one of the best rimming I've ever had (in Australia haha). I was thinking, damn girl, what you lack in looks, you make up for in your skills. After the amazing rimming, she asked me to turn around and proceeded to give me a long sensual BBBJ which I was going CIM but stopped because I wanted pussy. She laid on her back while I pounded her from the top with a bit of DFK (wondering if I was going to taste my lunch) After a while I came and finished up with some hugs then the bell rang.

I had a surprising good time with her, would I pick her again? no. But it won't be one of those punts I will forget for a while...

I give vivian a 7/10

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't been to Ginza. Maybe I should check it out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Nelly69. Was this recently? Have they gone back to doing lineups?

Hey Thefeared, yeah it was 13th Oct 2020. I have no idea but its the first line up I've experienced in Sydney.