This new discovery is introduced by one of my regular visits, Yoyo. She works at some others shop and quite popular with service oriented and curvy tall body.
This shop has 1 hour free street parking and few rear parkings after 3pm, discrete entrance, 4 girls daily with 5 massage rooms. Wechat Yoyo for the booking and confirmation of time, arrived on time and greeted by Yoyo to upstairs. Following Yoyo watching her long leg with short red skirt, so nice to watch with good start.
In the room, settled payment with tips upfront. Yoyo started became naughty as visited her a numbers of time, offered me to disrobe her at the start before massage. I was a bit shy and surprised but willing to help and she didn’t mind with some touch LOL. The room was a bit dark but good environments, tidy and clean. Yoyo massage never disappointing and always delivers with very GFE.
Part 2 follow with good B2B back, her long legs with touching of thighs so stimulating as well as her long hair play another part of tickling.
Good service from Yoyo, the only shop in surrounding area and another thing to mention, the manager is so hot not sure she does massaging