Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bbbj

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bbbj

I’m new to this stuff and recently had a bbbj. I am terrified I have caught HIV from the girl. Do a lot of you do bbbj? Should I be worried?

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to mention the name or place

Another thread !?!

Yes, very worried !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricks89 View Post
    I’m new to this stuff and recently had a bbbj. I am terrified I have caught HIV from the girl. Do a lot of you do bbbj? Should I be worried?

You don't get HIV from BBBJ...unless she was blowing a dick with open wound...
    Google it. You will know all the answers. That's what I did.
    I didn't come to the forum freaking out about every little things.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I have had over 2,000 bbbj’s I reckon and clean as a whistle so stop your worrying
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Dead set, we need the old Dolly Doctor, Melissa Kang on this forum!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The OP didnt title the thread URGENT. He said he is terrified. See a GP if your are worried, get checked out. We all do it.
    Its scary when you are new to the game. Health is important, especially if you are hoping to spend the rest of your life enjoying punting

Junior Member(有D料到)

Run home to Mummy and get her to check it for you

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Here we go again people now a day lazy to read the reviews. Lately we have a lot of newbie. Yes girl suck your little dick it will fall off and you get STI and HIV.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Here we go again people now a day lazy to read the reviews. Lately we have a lot of newbie. Yes girl suck your little dick it will fall off and you get STI and HIV.
    Lol, maybe needs “URGENT” in thread title ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundyon View Post
    Run home to Mummy and get her to check it for you
    Mmmm that’s one caring mummy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You have caught HIV or you are worried that you will get HIV?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m worried that’s all. Although it seems most aren’t really concerned about hiv..

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang550 View Post
    You have caught HIV or you are worried that you will get HIV?
    Seems like he had a Bbbj from a girl and is now freaking out needlessly.

I’m worried that’s all. Although it seems most aren’t really concerned about hiv..
    Hi Ricks,

Welcome to the forum, if you are worry, then you can still punt but just do everything covered ! If you wear a condom from start to finish, you are safe as man !

But if the temptation or sensation of a bare back natural blow job is toooooo hard to let go, there’s another way too, bring a small bottle of listerine with you next time you go FS which provides bbbj and ask your WL firstly rinsed her mouth, then keep a half mouth full of the fluids while sucking you, in Chinese we call this fire ice 冰火五重天!

and apart from a bit more safer than only with her saliva as medium, it will also give you a cooling sensation too, try that and enjoy something different and have a peace of mind .

And when you are really into it, ask the WL to alternate with a cup of hot tea or hot water - don’t worry, it won’t burn your dick if she could put the hot liquid into her mouth, and don’t forget to tip her for her extra trouble.

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Ricks,

Welcome to the forum, if you are worry, then you can still punt but just do everything covered ! If you wear a condom from start to finish, you are safe as man !

But if the temptation or sensation of a bare back natural blow job is toooooo hard to let go, there’s another way too, bring a small bottle of listerine with you next time you go FS which provides bbbj and ask your WL firstly rinsed her mouth, then keep a half mouth full of the fluids while sucking you, in Chinese we call this fire ice 冰火五重天!

and apart from a bit more safer than only with her saliva as medium, it will also give you a cooling sensation too, try that and enjoy something different and have a peace of mind .

And when you are really into it, ask the WL to alternate with a cup of hot tea or hot water - don’t worry, it won’t burn your dick if she could put the hot liquid into her mouth, and don’t forget to tip her for her extra trouble.

Cheers
    Sage words punt Jedi

I once had a Thai minx with her mouth still alight with chili enriched som tum go down town au naturale, holy duck fuck it lit me a little . I then asked her to have more than 2 fingers of listerine ... much appreciated

Btw I found 3 original listerine shot glasses circa 1960’s . Beehive shaped, with LISTERINE etched on them. I’m searching for a fourth or more for whisky nights and to put in my punt survival kit

PM’s if anyone has a spare

Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    I once had a Thai minx with her mouth still alight with chili enriched som tum go down town au naturale, holy duck fuck it lit me a little
    Lol, suppose that's a variation on the fire and ice.

Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Lol, suppose that's a variation on the fire and ice.
    Icy Coca Cola is another version ! 可樂冰!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Now that everyone has had a dig. Can someone answer normally.. I am indeed extreme fearful about hiv, is bbbj a thing everyone is doing? Google search doesn’t really bring up personal experiences from guys in Sydney, so..

Now that everyone has had a dig. Can someone answer normally.. I am indeed extreme fearful about hiv, is bbbj a thing everyone is doing? Google search doesn’t really bring up personal experiences from guys in Sydney, so..
    There are so many threads, in fact, uncountable number of posts concerning STD on this forum, even on this same page, you don’t even bother to read them. People are getting tired of answering the same questions every other day !

Have a read before you start a thread like this !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Geez dude don't worry too much about HIV. What you should be worried about is herpes or cold sores on the lips or you'll get herpes on your Dick. Also you gotta worry about gonorrhea in the throat which can be passed to your Dick.

Herpes ain't curable. It's for life. Gonorrhea can be cured but there are antibiotic-resistant strains out there.

Freaked you out enough?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast