Thread: Stephanie - very pretty mini model follow up

Senior Member(無間使者)

Stephanie - very pretty mini model follow up

Person's Name : Stephanie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 31/10/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : You will have to confirm with Angie as Stephanie has a varied schedule

Rates : $150 per hour x 2 hours

Size/shape : Gorgeous little mini model 163 cm, sexy long slim legs, C cup natural feeling boobs although enhanced a little, beautiful face especially while turned on or horny, she is very slim and firm with a flat stomach.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : BBBJ, LFK, cowgirl, missionary, side saddle, missionary to completion, I held her close and talked for ten minutes.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes always with such a sexy beauty

My experience/comments : I booked her for two hours today as its been two weeks and I always enjoy her company and we usually have a good laugh about stupid stuff and I like to just lie there for a while holding her and just kissing her.

She is a very beautiful girl and in my opinion she has a rare beauty that you don't see very often and when she is close kissing you and laughing and teasing you then you will fall for her charms.

After our lay down embraces Stephanie starts on a BBBJ and she starts slow and ends up rapidly swallowing half of my cock and I am really enjoying this especially having such a hot little lady with me.

After five minutes she gets on top and is rubbing her pussy on my cock and she is laughing at me and kissing me close and then the dom and lube applied and I had trouble getting inside today as she said not working for a while.

So after a few moments in I pop and it felt very good and Stephanie appeared very horny right after I got fully inside her and she was reacting very well and it was making me very horny as well.

She was crying out and slowly fucking me and I am sucking on those wonderful boobs and she is holding me close and she seems to like the boob attention during sex but not too aggressive.

I am enjoying this very much because she is a hot little model and I care about her very much as well and she is giving me a nice time for five minutes and then I started fucking upwards slowly at first.

Now I am getting the screwed up face and the crying out especially when I went faster where you can hear the skin slapping sounds and I am being held there so I can suck those nipples and I was watching her body.

Stephanie has an amazing young girls body and you could be mistaken thinking she is a teenager and looking at her as I was fucking upwards was making me very horny and I kept like this for ten minutes.

During this time we were kissing with a bit more adventure and I was holding her close and then she would rise up a bit but it was quite exciting to see her reactions and felt very good.

I was getting hot so we rested for five minutes to cool down and then my cock is getting a hand job and Stephanie said to get on top now so I enter her again and she looks so pretty and can handle a bit of fast action.

I slowly made love to her and its so much better when you really care about the girl and she looked so beautiful and she was crying out softly and was louder when I sped up and she was holding me at times.

I was changing the position as to height and speed throughout and after ten minutes had to stop and rest again as I get very hot in those rooms and we rested again and then went side saddle and this was also very nice for five minutes.

I then went back to missionary and was similar to before but this time sped up at the end and we both had an intense finish and I was just soaked by now and I lay there on top for a couple for minutes getting my breath back.

We then cleaned up and then rested and were talking for the last fifteen minutes as I was happy with what happened.

So a lovely little sexy girl who is very sweet and can be naughty and fun as well.

533 NEWS - Late roster addition - Tinker bell and cutie pie Stephanie in 27/5/2021

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

LATE ROSTER ADDITION - Thursday 27th 2021 - ROSTER ADDITION

Stephanie - Size 5,D cup,162CM,young petite girl,very very pretty and like no other with a great passionate service, Beijing girl."New tinker belle Stephanie arrives @533 with cute baby girl candy pop and sweet innocence.. A soft GFE and charm like no other.. Softly spoken with a petite sexy body, long flowing silky hair and an all round package.. One of the prettiest tinkerbelle girls to have resided at 533..a lady to remember to book to avoid disappointment."

**Sensual ladies and a fabulous Thursday roster**

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2021 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do they have awe chat?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Stephanie is loverly unfortunately I don't see her anymore as Angie took my booking off me and gave it to someone else and that was not the first time so good luck if you make a booking at 533 and I was a regular so what hope do you have?