Thread: Glorious RnT part 2 reviews, do they have any standard? I got much less and not sure what to do?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Glorious RnT part 2 reviews, are they real/have any standard? got much less not sure what to do

hi Bros (and Sis)...

I have been reading some rnt reviews, where at part 2 there are some amazing actions going on, like spanish, touch everything everywhere, panties off, semi cat bath, reverse HJ (but just see not touch), body slides, lick boobs, light kiss, etc etc
    then i went to 3 of the most popular shops that often get reviewed here to try.
    i admit, i DID NOT choose the same girls on those reviews, i found they are a bit old and not my type. I like younger pretty cute and A-B cups type as i am only 24 years old i can tell if girl is older than me.
    part 1 okay, and when the girl ask do you need part 2, i asked whats included:

the girl said:
    just HJ red apple,
    HJ with take off clothes yellow pineapple BUT panties still on, no kiss, no lick. no body slides, nothing else. some touch are fine.

what do you guys say in this situation? i mean will you:
    * still pay full pineaple
    * say dont bother then just continue massage
    * do one of the above then telling mama/papasan the girl service is not so good?

.... is that normal, is this all about YMMV? or those girls are just after some easy money? i thought at least there is some standard at RnT...
    never see reviews of something like this so i want to clarify. thank you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    YMMV.
    Pure and simple.
    Massage shops are, (with a few notable exceptions,) NOT licensed to provide sexual services. Those that do are breaking the law. Some shops actively encourage their masseuses to offer sexual services at various levels and others simply tolerate it. But in all cases it's entirely up to the woman in the room with you to decide what she is comfortable doing.

You mention that you chose not to see the girls named in the reviews. Your choice, of course, but if you want a particular service, and a woman is reviewed as providing that service, she'd be the one to see.

A piece of advice: ask the girl about extras before the session starts. Agree a price, and hand over the cash. In my experience part 2 usually starts earlier in the session and there are no awkward surprises for either party.

Now, go forth and PUNT!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Or choose those shops which are all inclusive of B2B and NHJ thus you don’t have to worry about negotiating. And for some extras it is up to you and the girl in the room. You can thank me or us here later. Enjoy!!!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Often you get less from the market of PYT as it’s easier for them to be busy. Also, they often work all months in a week, so you can get stung a little with pantries remaining on.

Try the well known shops, be honest with them about the kind of girl you’re looking for, and when you have an experience, post a review.

A review helps us to make a choice - maybe something we like or avoid, depending on preference.

Your preference is the tough market, so if you find a gem, let us (or me ) know.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Or choose those shops which are all inclusive of B2B and NHJ thus you don’t have to worry about negotiating. And for some extras it is up to you and the girl in the room. You can thank me or us here later. Enjoy!!!
    Totally agreed !

For a younger newbie, it’s a sure win situation if the OP just visit an all inclusive shop such as the 227 Broadway or Sydney Baby !

But one thing I don’t understand is that he said he visited some of the very well reviewed shops but didn’t see the girls who had been reviewed because he is only 24 and those girls are older, fair enough , was there No younger girls that had been reviewed whom he can see? Or he was too choosy??

Ps. Oh shit ! I beg your pardon iPhone ! Didn’t realise you are actually one of us foundation members too. But hang on a minute, holy moly, you are 24! You registered back in March 2012! Which could only meant you were already a member in the old forum ! How old were you back then ? Or the MLs General age maths should apply here ........ lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Totally agreed !

For a younger newbie, it’s a sure win situation if the OP just visit an all inclusive shop such as the 227 Broadway or Sydney Baby !

But one thing I don’t understand is that he said he visited some of the very well reviewed shops but didn’t see the girls who had been reviewed because he is only 24 and those girls are older, fair enough , was there No younger girls that had been reviewed whom he can see? Or he was too choosy??

Ps. Oh shit ! I beg your pardon iPhone ! Didn’t realise you are actually one of us foundation members too. But hang on a minute, holy moly, you are 24! You registered back in March 2012! Which could only meant you were already a member in the old forum ! How old were you back then ? Or the MLs General age maths should apply here ........ lol
    Yeah saw that and wondered as well, dude was well underage when he joined?

As has been said ymmv, it should be on the punting coat of arms. A girl is under no obligation to provide the same service to each punter and shops can't insist that they do. I've seen girl with great reviews and had dud sessions, and seen girls get poor reviews who have given me the time of my life. You pay the agreed amount for an agreed service $50 nude in etc) everything outside that is bonus, and if is not negotiated beforehand you leave it open. First time or two I see a girl I really don't ask for anything, I see where they take it and if I like that then I will see them subsequent times and see how things go. Some girls have given extraordinary service straight up, others took a few sessions that increased in intensity on the last one. Of course there have been dud punts, very.pretty girls who offer the most basic service.. That's fine just put it down to experience and move on, that's what these forums are for, because if a girl gets 3 or 4 such reviews in a row it lets other punters and the shop owner know.
    As for age, it's just a number, hot is hot. I've stayed with 21 year olds with saggier bodies than some 31(and older) year olds (which reminds me I owe an incredibly sexy 30+ thai girl a visit).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks. I don't expect part 3 at all I rather just go to fs shops. But I understand now it's all depends on the girl. But to be honest, $50 for hj with no touch policy is way too expensive.

I believe Those girls will not get repeat visits from most customers. Just got picked up from lineups by their face. Hmm I feel the shop owner should warn punters for something like this. Or maybe they do, to regulars.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Once a ml also asked for condom but I never bring one. Yeah it's a bit difficult to discuss part 3 tips. I mean They can get easy $50 just nhj for 30mins, at least they want double of that or triples. But for us, triple tips (plus room fee) become too much. At the end, fs shop is better cheaper and cleaner for part 3.