Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not about you..or you..or you..but me too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I lol'd poor BW, I've had good intel from him soo not sure what the fuss is about.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    I lol'd poor BW, I've had good intel from him soo not sure what the fuss is about.
    There is truth to what BW says, but there is always also a lot that isn't said.

There is a reason that he prefers to see naive MLs who don't know any better, and that makes him a sexual predator.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    There is truth to what BW says, but there is always also a lot that isn't said.

There is a reason that he prefers to see naive MLs who don't know any better, and that makes him a sexual predator.
    And why he’s banned from all the main shops, despite what he might tell you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i don't see what all the hoo ha is about, if they know who he(BW) or anyone else that the girls despite, why see him, sorry booked out.
    and if the bosses are continuing to throw new girls at him, if they know, who he is, then really who is at fault, surely they have a duty of care ? or to at least warn them careful money up front for this one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lisa for 1 wouldn't give a hoot as long as she's getting her cut she would throw a lamb to a wolf

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Lisa for 1 wouldn't give a hoot as long as she's getting her cut she would throw a lamb to a wolf
    Look at the attitude Pam had towards her girls. The recordings of her discussing new staff was pretty vile.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are you guys serious? Who goes to massage shops doesn't want GFE, FS, BJ, Kisses etc?

Duty of care by shop owners? Omfg... if they care about the girls and not money, all the shop would be "sexual activities prohibited". I'm sure all of you have seen those "signs" in shops and have enjoyed a hj or more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow !! It seems like someone is taking cold blood Revange , so much hate Against " BW ".

Why don't you guys Sit together and Have few Beers !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Truth, as much as I dislike BW as much as the next guy and girl, I don’t think his personal details should be shared on here. Where is the line drawn?? You’d be surprised what we all know about each other....

The dude
    The bris99 Xmas party will be awkward this year
    Last edited by The dude; 08-11-2019 at 04:44 PM. Reason: I'm illiterate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If your accounts less than three weeks old .. I don't think you should be invited to the Xmas party. Too many agendas being played out in this end of the pool.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I think for the health of the forum and respect of basic privacy for everyone, shouldn't be naming or describing another member here, crosses the line irrespective of how much respect/hate you have towards the person..

I haven't been here long enough to know the details of what BW has done or hasn't done, but only had seen snippets of inferences here and there..

Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    I don't think you should be invited to the Xmas party. Too many agendas being played out in this end of the pool.
    Is there legit a xmas party lol? sounds kinda awkward unless you can get a whole bunch of ML going, otherwise it's just a bunch of horny old men...
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

The dude
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    Yeah I think for the health of the forum and respect of basic privacy for everyone, shouldn't be naming or describing another member here, crosses the line irrespective of how much respect/hate you have towards the person..

I haven't been here long enough to know the details of what BW has done or hasn't done, but only had seen snippets of inferences here and there..

Is there legit a xmas party lol? sounds kinda awkward unless you can get a whole bunch of ML going, otherwise it's just a bunch of horny old men...
    The party is 100% legit.

It's $50 a head.

You're most welcome to PM your credit card details to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can I wear my " senior member of the rub and tug crew.. " shirt. Lol
    Last edited by greg11; 08-11-2019 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Error

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry accidentally added the yellow bit above..
    Last edited by greg11; 08-11-2019 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Mistake

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will take care of alcohol and Smoke for ML 's

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually we could hold the party at one of these new posters shops.. the girls will already be there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    I can confirm his Intel are 100% true
    LOL.. Delusional !!!

Or more likely BW = INSANE593

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is brownwallaby of late on this forum. I bumped into him as we both were leaving a shop a couple of weeks ago and recognized him based on these posts. Must agree with truth on this one. Definitely not loved by the MLs. And BW is not his only identity here. Accept the stories at your own risk.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Where is brownwallaby of late on this forum. I bumped into him as we both were leaving a shop a couple of weeks ago and recognized him based on these posts. Must agree with truth on this one. Definitely not loved by the MLs. And BW is not his only identity here. Accept the stories at your own risk.
    2 weeks ago the shop I visited was DOS on Sussex St in Syd. I remember meeting a guy on my way downstairs. He was complaining about having a severe arthritis and was struggling walking down from 3rd floor to basement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast