99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Taiwanese Mia@DHM Passionately GFE With No Rushing

Date of Visit : 02.11.2019
    Person’s Name : Mia
    Establishment : 453 Dulwich Hill Massage
    Address: 453 Marrickville Road Dulwich Hill NSW

Contact Weblink : https://massage-dulwich
    Phone : 0421 706 879
    Size/shape : Passionate, 170cm Height Tall girl, natural C cup and Service oriented

Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-8pm
    WeChat: dulwichhill
    Rate : 30 minutes $40, 60 minutes $60

My experience/ comments
    Weekly punt to DHM again as try to visit Suger but she was busy so have another newbie Mia, just 2 weeks working and she is from Taiwan. Another tick of my Taiwanese bucket list.

Shower as usual after settled the payment, happy with the shop’s facilities providing shower and time not including shower. In the room, offered her the pineapple and hello hugging, asked whether she is ok with clothes off? A light kiss on the my cheek in return and my understanding is ‘go ahead’. Mia is so service passionately with GFE, after the hugging with LFK, laid down and she proceeded her massage. Cover me with towel with warm up massage and asked me whether prefer oil later on. My skin a bit dry as rested 2 weeks since my last massage. Mia put lots of oil but it’s ok with me and her massage was good, used lots of elbows with some Thai style massage. I liked to watch her crawling up and down the massage table from the wall mirror so nice. Good interaction and conversation knowing her from Taiwan, study in the uni and work at DHM on Saturday, so passionately and a bit shy

Part 2 continued with B2B back, good touch especially those thighs and sensitive area with her whole body laying on mine. With no time wasted, I requested to turn around for the B2B front with body slides, cuddling her while watching from the mirror with good feeling. After some plays, let her take control handling the rest. Mia handled quite well as multi ways tugging before eruption happened. Mia laid on me for awhile with some massage until I requested clean up and shower. No time rushing so nice.

Clothes on and helped Mia prepare for the next client, goodbye hug before out of the room, on my way out saw Pretty Suger, she remembered me and I said will visit her next week.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Banned
    Thanks for you compliments baby. Apology as didn’t see you yesterday and hopefully to see you again next week. Suger is missing you

Good reading bro.
    Hi Alisa,
    Missed you few times too

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Probably double between Suger
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mia has good personality and looking forward thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review! She sounds worth a try.

Banned