Thread: Angel, the Indonesian PSE machine

Senior Member(無間使者)

Angel, the Indonesian PSE machine

On a whim one day I booked Angel based on her photos and the comments attached to them. I walked into the shop and enjoyed the Halloween decorations they had put up. When I walked in, the papasan was directing punters around and I waited until he got to me. I told him I had the booking for Angel and after a short wait I was given my room number.

Angel comes shortly and she greets me with a friendly "hello darling". Angel is in the mid 160cm tall, slim build, wearing a thin pink slip, heavy face make up and mega tall heels. She takes her pink slip off to reveal a floss like g-string and some really nice tattoo work (normally not a fan). She has some really nice shaped c cup breasts.

Into the shower and she certainly knows how to make it fun. After the shower, she starts with a body slide and cat bath. There's a lot of moaning, to me it feels fake.

The BJ is good, not the best I have felt, but certainly.one of the better ones. She's not a deep throated, but certainly will try to take your whole length.

The sex is hard and fast. She's like a PSE machine! A lot of moaning as well, happy to get into any position you want.

She tried to get me over the line a second time, but we ran out of time and I'm normally not a 2 shot person.

If you want a loud PSE and like it hard, she'll give you the service you want.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks OP. Was there any rimming or anal involved?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She did rimming on me, no Greek. There was no complaints when I started pushing a finger into her, but we changed positions so I didn't get to find out how far she would let me take it.