Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: sharing my punting experience in vietnam

  1. #21
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    08-11-2019
    Posts
    66
    Thanks for sharing bro, Iíve been but never punted there , must try

  2. #22
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    07-01-2020
    Posts
    51
    Sounds almost identical to my experience in Vietnam.. Such good value.

  3. #23
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-06-2015
    Posts
    284
    Been Viet about 5 times - HCM, da Nan, Hoi An, Mui Ne etc No exp with Hanoi
    Try this - find taxi driver, tell requirements.
    Wait in room - he delivers, reject if don't like, accept if like - tip him, pay her.
    He will keep bringing more and more so just be patient.
    PS don't stay in Govt run hotels - usually 3 star & 4 Star are better.
    District 1
    Prof

  4. #24
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    50
    On my trip to HCM Bars near the Majestic Hotel in District One, have 'rooms' upstairs, pretty much everything on offer, and you can select or drink & walk if you like, much like the bars in Bangkok.

  5. #25
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    10-09-2020
    Posts
    61
    Went to Vietnam for the first time 2 years ago. Just HCMC and Dalat. Just went to a few massage places, only RNT. I had a trip booked for January but covid put a stop to that. Thanks for the information. Hope I don't have to wait another 2 years before I can try some of it. They seem to have decent control of covid, so I'm hoping that when international travel resumes, it won't take long for Vietnam to be added to the approved list.

  6. #26
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    17-09-2013
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_s View Post
    On my trip to HCM Bars near the Majestic Hotel in District One, have 'rooms' upstairs, pretty much everything on offer, and you can select or drink & walk if you like, much like the bars in Bangkok.
    Walked passed the hotel quite a few times would have been up in the bar in a flash.

  7. #27
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    08-01-2020
    Posts
    53
    well vietnam is on my todo list aswell.

  8. #28
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    11-09-2020
    Posts
    25
    went many times and want to be punter but can't find anywhere...

  9. #29
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-06-2015
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    went many times and want to be punter but can't find anywhere...
    Taxi Drivers and bell boys are your friends everywhere in Asia. Tip them well and they will supply.
    Prof

  10. #30
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    10-09-2020
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Been Viet about 5 times - HCM, da Nan, Hoi An, Mui Ne etc No exp with Hanoi
    Try this - find taxi driver, tell requirements.
    Wait in room - he delivers, reject if don't like, accept if like - tip him, pay her.
    He will keep bringing more and more so just be patient.
    PS don't stay in Govt run hotels - usually 3 star & 4 Star are better.
    District 1
    Prof
    This is an interesting method - hotel delivery. I have so many questions about it.
    How reliable is it? Ever have a driver that couldn't deliver what you wanted? What's the highest number of girls that you've rejected from 1 driver? Do you negotiate a fixed price before he brings the girl, or does the price change depending on the girl that he brings? How much do you usually pay for the girl, and how much tip for the driver? Is this FS? Have any of the girls not delivered once you accepted them?
    Any details that you are willing to share will be greatly appreciated.

  11. #31
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    26-09-2019
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    went many times and want to be punter but can't find anywhere...
    Should have gone to the club with a similar name to your user name, Lot's of FL girls working in there.

    Saigon has so many options and so much fun punting there. Cant wait to get back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •