Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sharing my punting experience in vietnam

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

sharing my punting experience in vietnam

punters

I'm in vn at the moment and sharing my punting experience here for you bros.

back in 2013, I tried girls on danchoi.xxx (HCM city area, aka SaiGon), there were amazing girls at that time but this forum has not been as great as it used to. Girls here are correctly described but photos are so enhanced that it's hard to tell.
    so I tried kynu.net which there are photos (enhanced a lot) but there are detailed info (correct details) under Info tab, and reviews from other punters (see comments and Report tab) with photos from other punter's photos which is great because the photos are not photoshop'd

FYI:
    - 500K = 500 000 vnd ~$31 AUD

- If you see a girl is advertised 500K, that's price for 1 shot within 40 minutes - 1 hour. But if you cum, the session is finished. You don't have to tip the girl unless you want to. you'd need to bring your own condom or you can use hotel's condom in the room. hotel will ask for your ID at check in and return to you at check out.

- Photos: are photoshop'd, brightness increased, minor imperfects removed. What you should expect: girl skin might be more tanned cuz HCM is hot all year round, girls may not have soft smooth white skin as seen in photos. Face is covered in photos, most girls are from smaller cities coming to HCM to make a living so cheaper ones will tend to be more like non-big city girls. If you want white smooth skin, check Comments and Reports, there are many girls with good skin.

- The impossible non-saggy tits seen in photos: it's likely real! photos are shop'd but in real life, many of these girls are indeed young as advertised and their tits are unreal, no sag because they're young. And I know vn girls often wear bras all day long, they don't have culture of not wear bras going out so their tits are high and not sagging at all, it's fucking real and unbelievable. Of course age will eventually caught up with them.

- Service: DFK, BBJ, DATY are on menu but don't expect ginza quality. Prostitution is illegal in vn and they don't have shops and training. Service and GFE vary depending on your connection with the girl.

plus hourly hotel room approx $20-$30AUD, and taxi if you take taxi, cost for taxi is cheap but varies depending on your location. Try Grab or uber.

My 1st exerience:

https://kynu.net/gai-goi/chi-tiet/24...yen-rudiu-dang

1500K = 1 500 000 vnd

SMS'd the number, was told to go to a hotel and SMS her room number. (Note that you're not texting the girl directly, you're texting papasan/mamasan and they give you instructions). Did as instructed and was asked to take shower first and the girl is coming. She arrived in 5-10 minutes (could vary).
    this girl is advertised as born in 2000, which is 100% correct, she's young and uni student as advertised. Nice slim body, sweet girl. Service was bad as got BBBJ for like 10 second. But I wasn't interested in chatting with her much so didn't do much of connection and GFE.
    She has public hair down there but not much, it's great. Not big tits but it's not saggy and young. Pretty face. Good white smooth skin as in Comments and Report say (I care about skin).
    Fucking: I only lasted 5 minutes this time so it was a bit waste of money tbh.
    Total cost: 1 500 000 vnd for the girl, tax 100 000 vnd, hotel + condom: 310 000 vnd

the girl was good, friendly, pretty, nice slim body, good skin, tight pussy, a good fuck, things went smoothly. but bad things were: bad foreplay, session finished when you cum.

I've had girls staying with me for longer because we had great connection and she didn't have customers after me (they're usually not so busy).

That was my first fuck so far. I'll try more.

Next up:

This girl is more expensive but photos are great and reports are good:
    https://kynu.net/gai-goi/chi-tiet/24...-cap-sai-thanh

She's on my radar.

maybe this one too:

https://kynu.net/gai-goi/chi-tiet/25677/re-up-tieu-di
    I don't like the profile photos as much but punter's reviews and punter's photos look promissing. she has impossible pair of tits (in Report tabs)

this one look great in photos and feedback is good:
    https://kynu.net/gai-goi/chi-tiet/25...uot-na-ca-tinh

but at the price of 600k vnd, it's usually not good looking girls so I'm unsure.

I also have some locals to organize a party for me that we'd have girls to have date with and party and sex, this will be amazing and in the meantime, I'm trying one-off girls on kynu

I'll post some more after I try other girls

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    this one is freaking hot too, comments say she's model-like:
    https://kynu.net/gai-goi/chi-tiet/25...nhu-thien-than

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is it safe to hire a girl there? considering it's illegal there , possibly a scam or prone to blackmail

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Should put this report in the overseas section too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like a healthy market... I may have some business in Vietnam soon so thanks for the Intel!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Should go to queen bees in district 5. 1.3 to 1.6 for an hr. Bbbj and dfk is on the table. If u click with them the service is amazing. Last time I was there ended up seeing this one girl 3 or 4 times. She ended up back at my hotel on her day off. The quality of the girls are pretty on point

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey bro
    Where about is queen bees in district 5? I can’t seem to google it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Timtam,

Google Queen Bee hotel ho chi minh and it comes up.

Banned
    I believe one of these shops is queen bee? If so that’s a very decent line up, regardless of which of the shops it is.

https://www.xvideos.com/video4614773..._adf.ly_1nkioz

I’m off there in a few days. I might see if I can slip over.

Banned
    Had a 4 hands massage at Neko in Hanoi today. Happy to share the experience if any bro’s want to hear.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post
    Had a 4 hands massage at Neko in Hanoi today. Happy to share the experience if any bro’s want to hear.
    Please share Mr Lamb, pics of that place look good, how was the service?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Please share Mr Lamb, pics of that place look good, how was the service?
    Service was pretty good I have to say. I took a grab bike to Neko which was about 10 minutes from the old quarter. The place is in the middle of a typical Viet street outside of the tourist areas. The shop itself has a big outside presence and you can’t miss it. Once you enter one of the few guys sitting downstairs swiped me up to level 4. Once inside it was quite busy, a few guys in the chairs waiting. The guy before me was given an iPad to pick his girl but because I opted for 2 girls the guy said he’d show me some girls in the room and I could swap them out if I didn’t like them.

This place really was kitted out well. I was led through the corridors of stepping stones to my room and I was shown 4 girls. They all were above average in looks and I just took the first two. They were numbers 5 and 60. Both were petite and not overly busty but they were the shape I love in Asian girls.

First was I directed to get naked and then hop into the shower turn sauna. It was quite an experience. Just me alone getting steamed for a good 10 minutes. From there I was bathed by them both and thoroughly washed all over. Next they stripped down and I was given a pretty decent 4 hands massage. It was only my second one ever and I did enjoy it. Then the Nuru gel came out and I had them both slipping and sliding all over me. On the flip the same happened with the front and then they took turns are playing with little bro and giving me a bj. I was free to feel wherever and fingering was a ok with them both. I ended up finishing from a hj from no 5 while I sucked on no 60s tits and fingered her. No 5 said no CIM which was a shame. I’ve read other received that.

I then was showered as my 60 minutes was up and dried and was out the room soon after. I paid my 1.8mil (~$110AUD) on the way out and filled in their happiness survey.

All in all a great punt. I think for the money to have 2 girls all over you it really is worth it. I might go back again tomorrow if I have the time.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post
    Service was pretty good I have to say. I took a grab bike to Neko which was about 10 minutes from the old quarter. The place is in the middle of a typical Viet street outside of the tourist areas. The shop itself has a big outside presence and you can’t miss it. Once you enter one of the few guys sitting downstairs swiped me up to level 4. Once inside it was quite busy, a few guys in the chairs waiting. The guy before me was given an iPad to pick his girl but because I opted for 2 girls the guy said he’d show me some girls in the room and I could swap them out if I didn’t like them.

This place really was kitted out well. I was led through the corridors of stepping stones to my room and I was shown 4 girls. They all were above average in looks and I just took the first two. They were numbers 5 and 60. Both were petite and not overly busty but they were the shape I love in Asian girls.

First was I directed to get naked and then hop into the shower turn sauna. It was quite an experience. Just me alone getting steamed for a good 10 minutes. From there I was bathed by them both and thoroughly washed all over. Next they stripped down and I was given a pretty decent 4 hands massage. It was only my second one ever and I did enjoy it. Then the Nuru gel came out and I had them both slipping and sliding all over me. On the flip the same happened with the front and then they took turns are playing with little bro and giving me a bj. I was free to feel wherever and fingering was a ok with them both. I ended up finishing from a hj from no 5 while I sucked on no 60s tits and fingered her. No 5 said no CIM which was a shame. I’ve read other received that.

I then was showered as my 60 minutes was up and dried and was out the room soon after. I paid my 1.8mil (~$110AUD) on the way out and filled in their happiness survey.

All in all a great punt. I think for the money to have 2 girls all over you it really is worth it. I might go back again tomorrow if I have the time.
    Sounds like you had a great time Mr Lamb. Thanks for taking the time to write it up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Sounds like you had a great time Mr Lamb. Thanks for taking the time to write it up.
    Yep, it’s by no means the cheapest in the city but was a great experience.

No worries. Thanks for reading.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great write up, havent been back to Vietnam in a while might be due

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttt View Post
    Great write up, havent been back to Vietnam in a while might be due
    great write up from Lamb

from my wider reading HCMC has dropped off in punting attractiveness. it's a good venue if you are there on business or family holiday anyway. to make a dedicated trip to Vn just for punting may lead to disappointment.

Manila and Bangkok seem obvious choices
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You like Vietnam hey rock hard

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockhard69 View Post
    great write up from Lamb

from my wider reading HCMC has dropped off in punting attractiveness. it's a good venue if you are there on business or family holiday anyway. to make a dedicated trip to Vn just for punting may lead to disappointment.

Manila and Bangkok seem obvious choices
    I agree with Manila/Bangkok as being better options.

HCMC still has some good options but you’ve got to work real hard to get anywhere near what you can get in the cities you mention. I find it’s just too much hard work at times.

Also be weary of the WeChat/Tinder hookers. Almost always they’re one person running a few girls of which are never the girls you’re shown. That and the service is possibly the worst on offer. I can expand on that if anyone cares.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing, would love to do a punting trip to VN

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for sharing, makes me wanna go back!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast