punters

I'm in vn at the moment and sharing my punting experience here for you bros.

back in 2013, I tried girls on danchoi.xxx (HCM city area, aka SaiGon), there were amazing girls at that time but this forum has not been as great as it used to. Girls here are correctly described but photos are so enhanced that it's hard to tell.
so I tried kynu.net which there are photos (enhanced a lot) but there are detailed info (correct details) under Info tab, and reviews from other punters (see comments and Report tab) with photos from other punter's photos which is great because the photos are not photoshop'd

FYI:
- 500K = 500 000 vnd ~$31 AUD

- If you see a girl is advertised 500K, that's price for 1 shot within 40 minutes - 1 hour. But if you cum, the session is finished. You don't have to tip the girl unless you want to. you'd need to bring your own condom or you can use hotel's condom in the room. hotel will ask for your ID at check in and return to you at check out.

- Photos: are photoshop'd, brightness increased, minor imperfects removed. What you should expect: girl skin might be more tanned cuz HCM is hot all year round, girls may not have soft smooth white skin as seen in photos. Face is covered in photos, most girls are from smaller cities coming to HCM to make a living so cheaper ones will tend to be more like non-big city girls. If you want white smooth skin, check Comments and Reports, there are many girls with good skin.

- The impossible non-saggy tits seen in photos: it's likely real! photos are shop'd but in real life, many of these girls are indeed young as advertised and their tits are unreal, no sag because they're young. And I know vn girls often wear bras all day long, they don't have culture of not wear bras going out so their tits are high and not sagging at all, it's fucking real and unbelievable. Of course age will eventually caught up with them.

- Service: DFK, BBJ, DATY are on menu but don't expect ginza quality. Prostitution is illegal in vn and they don't have shops and training. Service and GFE vary depending on your connection with the girl.

plus hourly hotel room approx $20-$30AUD, and taxi if you take taxi, cost for taxi is cheap but varies depending on your location. Try Grab or uber.

My 1st exerience:

https://kynu.net/gai-goi/chi-tiet/24...yen-rudiu-dang

1500K = 1 500 000 vnd

SMS'd the number, was told to go to a hotel and SMS her room number. (Note that you're not texting the girl directly, you're texting papasan/mamasan and they give you instructions). Did as instructed and was asked to take shower first and the girl is coming. She arrived in 5-10 minutes (could vary).
this girl is advertised as born in 2000, which is 100% correct, she's young and uni student as advertised. Nice slim body, sweet girl. Service was bad as got BBBJ for like 10 second. But I wasn't interested in chatting with her much so didn't do much of connection and GFE.
She has public hair down there but not much, it's great. Not big tits but it's not saggy and young. Pretty face. Good white smooth skin as in Comments and Report say (I care about skin).
Fucking: I only lasted 5 minutes this time so it was a bit waste of money tbh.
Total cost: 1 500 000 vnd for the girl, tax 100 000 vnd, hotel + condom: 310 000 vnd

the girl was good, friendly, pretty, nice slim body, good skin, tight pussy, a good fuck, things went smoothly. but bad things were: bad foreplay, session finished when you cum.

I've had girls staying with me for longer because we had great connection and she didn't have customers after me (they're usually not so busy).

That was my first fuck so far. I'll try more.

Next up:

This girl is more expensive but photos are great and reports are good:
https://kynu.net/gai-goi/chi-tiet/24...-cap-sai-thanh

She's on my radar.

maybe this one too:

https://kynu.net/gai-goi/chi-tiet/25677/re-up-tieu-di
I don't like the profile photos as much but punter's reviews and punter's photos look promissing. she has impossible pair of tits (in Report tabs)

this one look great in photos and feedback is good:
https://kynu.net/gai-goi/chi-tiet/25...uot-na-ca-tinh

but at the price of 600k vnd, it's usually not good looking girls so I'm unsure.

I also have some locals to organize a party for me that we'd have girls to have date with and party and sex, this will be amazing and in the meantime, I'm trying one-off girls on kynu

I'll post some more after I try other girls