Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sharing my punting experience in vietnam

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing bro, I’ve been but never punted there , must try

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds almost identical to my experience in Vietnam.. Such good value.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been Viet about 5 times - HCM, da Nan, Hoi An, Mui Ne etc No exp with Hanoi
    Try this - find taxi driver, tell requirements.
    Wait in room - he delivers, reject if don't like, accept if like - tip him, pay her.
    He will keep bringing more and more so just be patient.
    PS don't stay in Govt run hotels - usually 3 star & 4 Star are better.
    District 1
    Prof

Junior Member(有D料到)
    On my trip to HCM Bars near the Majestic Hotel in District One, have 'rooms' upstairs, pretty much everything on offer, and you can select or drink & walk if you like, much like the bars in Bangkok.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to Vietnam for the first time 2 years ago. Just HCMC and Dalat. Just went to a few massage places, only RNT. I had a trip booked for January but covid put a stop to that. Thanks for the information. Hope I don't have to wait another 2 years before I can try some of it. They seem to have decent control of covid, so I'm hoping that when international travel resumes, it won't take long for Vietnam to be added to the approved list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_s View Post
    On my trip to HCM Bars near the Majestic Hotel in District One, have 'rooms' upstairs, pretty much everything on offer, and you can select or drink & walk if you like, much like the bars in Bangkok.
    Walked passed the hotel quite a few times would have been up in the bar in a flash.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    well vietnam is on my todo list aswell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went many times and want to be punter but can't find anywhere...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    Taxi Drivers and bell boys are your friends everywhere in Asia. Tip them well and they will supply.
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Been Viet about 5 times - HCM, da Nan, Hoi An, Mui Ne etc No exp with Hanoi
    Try this - find taxi driver, tell requirements.
    Wait in room - he delivers, reject if don't like, accept if like - tip him, pay her.
    He will keep bringing more and more so just be patient.
    PS don't stay in Govt run hotels - usually 3 star & 4 Star are better.
    District 1
    Prof
    This is an interesting method - hotel delivery. I have so many questions about it.
    How reliable is it? Ever have a driver that couldn't deliver what you wanted? What's the highest number of girls that you've rejected from 1 driver? Do you negotiate a fixed price before he brings the girl, or does the price change depending on the girl that he brings? How much do you usually pay for the girl, and how much tip for the driver? Is this FS? Have any of the girls not delivered once you accepted them?
    Any details that you are willing to share will be greatly appreciated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Should have gone to the club with a similar name to your user name, Lot's of FL girls working in there.

Saigon has so many options and so much fun punting there. Cant wait to get back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ahhh the memories...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post
    Should have gone to the club with a similar name to your user name, Lot's of FL girls working in there.

Saigon has so many options and so much fun punting there. Cant wait to get back.
    really? went to US and easily to find massage places offer extras but in VN is opposite, at the time i was inexperience having urges tried to punt at least get HJ but can't...i heard about those places like Le Duyen but people saying they not offering.

I was with tour group there's 2 guys from EURO having fun at the spa place Nha Trang they stayed for hours in VIP room and doesn't cost them that much.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    really? went to US and easily to find massage places offer extras but in VN is opposite, at the time i was inexperience having urges tried to punt at least get HJ but can't...i heard about those places like Le Duyen but people saying they not offering.

I was with tour group there's 2 guys from EURO having fun at the spa place Nha Trang they stayed for hours in VIP room and doesn't cost them that much.
    They are plentiful my friend. You just need to know where to go. Singlemanforum has lots of information but in general..

Little Tokyo (D1) for massage + HE. Will set you back more than normal as they cater towards Japanese/Korean businessmen.

Bui Vien has cheaper massages (relative to Little Tokyo) but you'll still be paying foreigner tax and it's questionable service.

NPK is great for a quick blow and go. 500k VND is all you need.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this make me want go to VN again...having more experience now especially with internet unlike 15+ years ago when i was there had fucking urges go around massage place they not doing i and try to find those coffe huggies for release. Back then it's easy to get hookup aswell...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    this make me want go to VN again...having more experience now especially with internet unlike 15+ years ago when i was there had fucking urges go around massage place they not doing i and try to find those coffe huggies for release. Back then it's easy to get hookup aswell...
    I was there back in 2013 as a younger guy and was totally lost. Had heard HCMC was a mecca for punting but for the life of me couldn't find anything and gave up.

Went to VN recently and can confirm it really is the real deal ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter00 View Post
    I was there back in 2013 as a younger guy and was totally lost. Had heard HCMC was a mecca for punting but for the life of me couldn't find anything and gave up.

went there around few times around that time aswell..awful memory can't release the urges.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thx for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter00 View Post

Mate, back in the early day's for me, 2005-2010 Saigon was crazy, we used to the fuck girls in the bars... it was crazy good fun around the pool tables....

The bars looks like they were closed but as you walked past the doors would open and you would be dragged in... The good old days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vietnam is still the same should know where to go and meet, singleman forum has all the info, banged 2-3 girls everyday except for 2 days cause I was too tired of travelling and partying with some locals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12