Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 100 Annerley, Reopened At Gabba

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When did you go and who did you see?

Senior Member(無間使者)

O

Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    When did you go and who did you see?
    Couple of days prior to my original post.

Dunno, never asked her name....knew I’d never be returning.

Small, and thin, black top, mid length denim shorts....dressed like she was gunna take a stroll to the local hardware?
    Coloured hair....I didn’t pay much attention?

Absolutely shocked I knocked back extras.....I was the same when she replied, come on, you can at least spend $50!!!!

I got the impression, punters, who frequent this place, must just accept anything offered up, at whatever the charge?

Tips were $50, $80, or $100.

$100 was NHJ.....I’m guessing $80 must be minus the baggy black top?

Got worse when she questioned why I went there....I’d have thought, after paying $70 entry fee, a decent 60 minute massage, might’ve been an obvious answer?

Anyway....never again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    I got the impression, punters, who frequent this place, must just accept anything offered up, at whatever the charge?
    I'd say this is where you hit the nail on the head. Only thing I ever got from these girls was an extra $50 for this, $50 for that, and shit attitude when you decline.

I have never had anything worth writing home about with these girls.

Too many other shops with nicer girls who don't expect your full wallet. These self confessed starlots are low on my list of returns.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this the right thread?
    Ive had nothing but the best possible service here. If i only had one place to visit, this would be it.
    Seen all but the newer girls and service level is very high with all off them.
    Maybe the newer ones arent up to the usual standard?

If im looking for the best possible massage, then i look for a hicaps sign

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Everyone's visit to a shop is not always the same as another person's. I accept it and move on to places that work for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They seem to be picking up a few new girls who are greedy with minimal services, but the original casts have always been great...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tell management... they are bery open to feedback....

In fact some of these girls mentioned above are already gone....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Tell management... they are bery open to feedback....

In fact some of these girls mentioned above are already gone....
    how would management of this shop respond to such complaints? I found out that different owners responded in some different ways, ranging from total silence to ‘ok I will tell the girl’ to ‘you will get a free session on your next visit’

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    how would management of this shop respond to such complaints? I found out that different owners responded in some different ways, ranging from total silence to ‘ok I will tell the girl’ to ‘you will get a free session on your next visit’
    The good old you get a free session next time or we give you special discount that then never materialises.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    really? In my experience once they’d promised that they’d deliver provided the time lapse was not too great

Senior Member(無間使者)
    really? In my experience once they’d promised that they’d deliver provided the time lapse was not too great
    Seems I am unlucky then. There is always a story as to why or a memory lapse. Maybe I just have one of those faces that says pushover or something.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    who are the new ones to avoid? feel free to pm if you prefer in private

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If they get a complaint about a staff member they essentially have 3 choices
    1) Customer was a dick = no problem
    2) Staff member needs further training
    3) Staff member is sacked

All have happened at this shop. Depends on the customer, the complaint and the standing of the ml.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    'Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    I got the impression, punters, who frequent this place, must just accept anything offered up, at whatever the charge?'

I mean... isn't that exactly what you did? ffs you said she looked like she was off to the hardware store haha.
    Why accept that? I'm confused, you accepted the first one you met at the door and she looked like that?

I'd suggest if you are in a mindset of frustration you look inwards prior to outwards. They'd have all laughed upon your exit, I guarantee it.

The rules of this game are all pretty clear, if they aren't you should make certain you know them before you run on.

Are we seriously going to throw a tantrum over loose change? Can't blame her for asking why you went, sounds as though she was as confused as I am about your outting.

I can't ever imagine purchasing anything with out first understanding the price? One has to give to get.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah, the personal attack...it was always gunna come, on this thread.

I was commenting on punters accepting service offered, not looks....what’s so difficult to understand?

Rules of the game, at this shop, seriously......you want me to spell them out?

$70 entry fee....up there with the most expensive in Brisbane.
    After 25 minutes of nothing more than back rubbing, and a bit of finger prodding (no TT, no nothing of any interest)...she’s off to get the wet towel, clean my back, so I can flip. BTW, when she returns, HJ on offer, that’s it. Anyone with any shop experience knows, after 40 minutes you’re shown the door. What more would you like me to explain?

The only girls laughing....those spending your loose change.

On your way, hero....I’m not engaging in a cat fight....meow.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't know about this, your excitement that is, seems a little over the top, certainly no harm intended, certainly not a personal attack, as for a fight, that can't happen here lol sorry if your feelings were hurt. I do stand my ground though, as the problem described did not rest with the shop or girl in question. To prove my good intentions and willingness to assist in your development, please read below . . . .

I feel like pizza.

Firstly decide, $5 pizza or gourmet?

Wrong way to buy pizza -

Walk in to shop
    Ask for pizza
    Don't specify size
    Don't specify base
    Don't specify sauce
    Don't specify topping
    Don't specify extra topping
    Don't agree on when the pizza will be ready
    Don't understand pricing

What happens next? Highly likely your expectations won't be met. Highly likely you'll end up disappointed.

The problem? Simple, no communication but your holding an expectation.

Correct way to buy pizza

Walk in to shop
    Ask for pizza
    Specify size
    Specify base
    Specify sauce
    Specify topping
    Specify extra topping
    Agree on when the pizza will be ready
    Understand pricing

What happens next? Highly likey your expectations will be met. If they can't make the pizza you ordered, find another pizza place that will.

The problem? There isn't one as you have communicated your expectations and have received a response.

Problem solved. It's not hard hey lol?
    Just apply logic to all that you do and you'll be fine (mostly) haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been here quite a few times and tried most of the girls. Not once have I left feeling anything other than completely satisfied at the service.

I’ll definitely be returning when I’m back from holidays.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleekgeek View Post
    I don't know about this, your excitement that is, seems a little over the top, certainly no harm intended, certainly not a personal attack, as for a fight, that can't happen here lol sorry if your feelings were hurt. I do stand my ground though, as the problem described did not rest with the shop or girl in question. To prove my good intentions and willingness to assist in your development, please read below . . . .

I feel like pizza.

Firstly decide, $5 pizza or gourmet?

Wrong way to buy pizza -

Walk in to shop
    Ask for pizza
    Don't specify size
    Don't specify base
    Don't specify sauce
    Don't specify topping
    Don't specify extra topping
    Don't agree on when the pizza will be ready
    Don't understand pricing

What happens next? Highly likely your expectations won't be met. Highly likely you'll end up disappointed.

The problem? Simple, no communication but your holding an expectation.

Correct way to buy pizza

Walk in to shop
    Ask for pizza
    Specify size
    Specify base
    Specify sauce
    Specify topping
    Specify extra topping
    Agree on when the pizza will be ready
    Understand pricing

What happens next? Highly likey your expectations will be met. If they can't make the pizza you ordered, find another pizza place that will.

The problem? There isn't one as you have communicated your expectations and have received a response.

Problem solved. It's not hard hey lol?
    Just apply logic to all that you do and you'll be fine (mostly) haha
    Spot on mate. Once the pizza maker knows your taste, they will recommend you other bases that suits you. I have tasted many so far and pizza maker hooked me up with a nice tasty one everytime.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So now that Rose is no longer working here, who does the best actual massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammered View Post
    So now that Rose is no longer working here, who does the best actual massage?
    Rose is on holidays.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast