I am not at good writing detailed AR. However after a few visited with different girls, i would like to share some basic info just before Chinese New Year😀😀🤣

First of all, I am Chinese background, comparing with Caucasians, we might have different opinions especially in regards to the appearances of girls and age. Below reviews are only for your reference.

Jesse - first girls tried.
Look - 6/10, be frankly she is not my type. Dark skin, kind heavy make up.
Body - 9/10 nice body, decent size breast D cup
Age - very young early 20 I wold say
Service - 7/10 talkative, try to do hard massage, at part 2 more experiences needed

Mimi - all rounder girl
Look - 7/10 at her age
Body - 7/10
Age - milf age
Service - 9/10 part 1 - professional level. At part 2 professional as well😋 I think she can offer more.
According to her colleagues, she is fully booked girl.

Bobo - playful girl
Look - 7/10 at her age
Body - 7.5/10
Age - she might be a bit younger than Mimi.
Service - if you after good massage, she is not the option. Very talkative, very accomodate at part 2. I have visited her a few times already in a very short time.

Coco - service oriented girl
Look - 6/10 I could go less to be honest.
Body - tall, great body with decent size breasts.
Age - she might be bit younger than bobo.
Service - doesn’t talk much. very service oriented. Started with massage, then part 2 and then massage again, so attentive.

Alisa - haven’t tried yet. Shop owner I think. Seems like she prefers not to serve customers, might need to build up the relationship first. I haven’t asked her yet, I’ll do next time, she is so hot. Hopefully she doesn’t turn down my offer.