Thread: 22b Chapter 1: Yoyo

Senior Member(無間使者)

22b Chapter 1: Yoyo

Person’s Name : Yoyo

Establishment : 22 Rydalmere

Date of Visit : 4th Nov 2019

Size / shape : C/D-cup (Naturals), long hair, silk skin and pretty face. Decent body, nice bum, looks great in doggy.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Eurasian, China/Russian mix according to 22b website.

Services Provided : (Gold service), BBBJ, GFE, Lip kiss, etc.

WIR: Absolutely

I finally made my debut at Rydalmere. First time there.
    I had seen some decent ARs floating around about Yoyo and Coco.

I enquired through text if either of the ladies were available, and got a somewhat terse "yes", which initially didn't give me confidence as I'm used to a bit more verbose comms.

But whatever, I know they are working today and I confirmed I'll be around.

Arrive at Brodie, felt a bit exposed being right opposite mechanics and no discreet entry but I enter the industrial looking building to a friendly lady who I assume is the mamasan Amy. Greets me warmly and tells me to come in and wait while she grabs the lineup.

I think I got to see Miya, Lucy, Coco and Yoyo and a couple of others I apologise I forgot their names.

Tbh Yoyo did not really popbout at me at first, Miya looked kinda better, but It was definitely between those 2 and I ended up choosing Yoyo. Maybe a return trip for Miya next time!

45 min Gold sesh, mamasan took the dosh and Yoyo led me up. Initially didn't lead me by the hand or anything but I didn't let it worry me. We got to the room, we both got undressed and she remarked on my tattoos, and I remarked on hers haha. She showered with me, nothing but a wash off in the shower, again YMMV but again didn't let it worry me. Her English is enough to light banter with btw for punters like me who's Chinese isn't great.

We hopped onto the bed and she started a slow catbath over me, allowing me to run my hands all over her body. She had smooth skin, great firm (but natural, didn't feel any hardness that I could tell) tits.

I got semi hard from the BBBJ she started, but I was also boiling hot from the room, so she obliged me by turning the AC on.

She returned and continued the BJ, softly stroking my balls at the same time. It felt fantastic, but I was still only Half Mast. I switched over and gave her a catbath followed by some DATY, she tasted sweet and warm, though she said she was a bit sensitive, so I eased up a bit. We switched up again, and she straddled me, we LFKed and I got rock hard quickly. The usual compliments (see comments from WL thread lol) which I had a chuckle at, and she moved into a GFE CG, which is where the girl doesn't lean back and pump/ride (PSE to me) but rather leans over to LFK/DFK while sliding more than riding. I joked for her to be careful not to impale herself on me too quick which got a laugh.

We CG and LFK for a good 10 minutes before she tires and I want control.

I flip her over and pull her to edge of the bed, which gets a slight squeal from her, and I tell her I will gently enter her. I give her my personal Mish technique (not just straight pumping) which is slow and focused and she arches her back into it. After 10 minutes of this she is so wet that I practically can't feel anything, and I switch to an upright spoon and she grabs my back and pulls me in for LFK tits sucking with one hand while the other grabs my arse and urgently pushes me into her wrapping everything around me. I give her wet hole an absolute beasting for bit until my legs feel like jelly, but I haven't come yet. We both flop onto the bed, and continue to LFK while cuddling.

After a bit I'm going up to it again, and I direct her to doggy, and blast away again for about 10 minutes, loving the feel, sights and sounds of her wet desires being filled.

I get close but I still can't finish. This session made me realise I do too much ML and I don't get enough cardio from FS... also I need to sit less at work.

We decide to finish with a HJ, so she lubes me up and straddles me with LFK and easy access to everything. I explode shortly after, and get WL compliment #3 Haha.

I am absolute fucked both literally and physically I tell her to go have a shower while I stay lying on the bed.

She cleans herself up and I get her to lie next to me. She pulls out her phone and starts to text friends etc shows me a couple of food photos ha. I thank her for not looking at her phone during the session. I finish up with a massage for her, I do a full body 5 minute amateur massage for her which she really likes, then a slap on the ass at the end which she laughs at. I get up and shower myself. Dressed and off I go, Yoyo sees me out the door.

Definitely a good first punt at Rydalmere and I will be back. Yoyo have great service, didnt clock watch or use her phone during the session (after is ok, if your usually a multi shotter, always best to tell up front).

As with all things of the punting nature YMMV, but I had a great time and will see Yoyo again when time permits in, because Rydalmere is in the middle of absolute bumfuck nowhere and is a hassle to get back anywhere from, at least from my experience today.

Thanks to mamasan as well.

Essentially a 9/10 experience. Chapter 2 hopefully coning soon.

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Person’s Name : Yoyo

Establishment : 22 Rydalmere

Date of Visit : 4th Nov 2019

Size / shape : C/D-cup (Naturals), long hair, silk skin and pretty face. Decent body, nice bum, looks great in doggy.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Eurasian, China/Russian mix according to 22b website.

Services Provided : (Gold service), BBBJ, GFE, Lip kiss, etc.

WIR: Absolutely

I finally made my debut at Rydalmere. First time there.
    I had seen some decent ARs floating around about Yoyo and Coco.

I enquired through text if either of the ladies were available, and got a somewhat terse "yes", which initially didn't give me confidence as I'm used to a bit more verbose comms.

But whatever, I know they are working today and I confirmed I'll be around.

Arrive at Brodie, felt a bit exposed being right opposite mechanics and no discreet entry but I enter the industrial looking building to a friendly lady who I assume is the mamasan Amy. Greets me warmly and tells me to come in and wait while she grabs the lineup.

I think I got to see Miya, Lucy, Coco and Yoyo and a couple of others I apologise I forgot their names.

Tbh Yoyo did not really popbout at me at first, Miya looked kinda better, but It was definitely between those 2 and I ended up choosing Yoyo. Maybe a return trip for Miya next time!

45 min Gold sesh, mamasan took the dosh and Yoyo led me up. Initially didn't lead me by the hand or anything but I didn't let it worry me. We got to the room, we both got undressed and she remarked on my tattoos, and I remarked on hers haha. She showered with me, nothing but a wash off in the shower, again YMMV but again didn't let it worry me. Her English is enough to light banter with btw for punters like me who's Chinese isn't great.

We hopped onto the bed and she started a slow catbath over me, allowing me to run my hands all over her body. She had smooth skin, great firm (but natural, didn't feel any hardness that I could tell) tits.

I got semi hard from the BBBJ she started, but I was also boiling hot from the room, so she obliged me by turning the AC on.

She returned and continued the BJ, softly stroking my balls at the same time. It felt fantastic, but I was still only Half Mast. I switched over and gave her a catbath followed by some DATY, she tasted sweet and warm, though she said she was a bit sensitive, so I eased up a bit. We switched up again, and she straddled me, we LFKed and I got rock hard quickly. The usual compliments (see comments from WL thread lol) which I had a chuckle at, and she moved into a GFE CG, which is where the girl doesn't lean back and pump/ride (PSE to me) but rather leans over to LFK/DFK while sliding more than riding. I joked for her to be careful not to impale herself on me too quick which got a laugh.

We CG and LFK for a good 10 minutes before she tires and I want control.

I flip her over and pull her to edge of the bed, which gets a slight squeal from her, and I tell her I will gently enter her. I give her my personal Mish technique (not just straight pumping) which is slow and focused and she arches her back into it. After 10 minutes of this she is so wet that I practically can't feel anything, and I switch to an upright spoon and she grabs my back and pulls me in for LFK tits sucking with one hand while the other grabs my arse and urgently pushes me into her wrapping everything around me. I give her wet hole an absolute beasting for bit until my legs feel like jelly, but I haven't come yet. We both flop onto the bed, and continue to LFK while cuddling.

After a bit I'm going up to it again, and I direct her to doggy, and blast away again for about 10 minutes, loving the feel, sights and sounds of her wet desires being filled.

I get close but I still can't finish. This session made me realise I do too much ML and I don't get enough cardio from FS... also I need to sit less at work.

We decide to finish with a HJ, so she lubes me up and straddles me with LFK and easy access to everything. I explode shortly after, and get WL compliment #3 Haha.

I am absolute fucked both literally and physically I tell her to go have a shower while I stay lying on the bed.

She cleans herself up and I get her to lie next to me. She pulls out her phone and starts to text friends etc shows me a couple of food photos ha. I thank her for not looking at her phone during the session. I finish up with a massage for her, I do a full body 5 minute amateur massage for her which she really likes, then a slap on the ass at the end which she laughs at. I get up and shower myself. Dressed and off I go, Yoyo sees me out the door.

Definitely a good first punt at Rydalmere and I will be back. Yoyo have great service, didnt clock watch or use her phone during the session (after is ok, if your usually a multi shotter, always best to tell up front).

As with all things of the punting nature YMMV, but I had a great time and will see Yoyo again when time permits in, because Rydalmere is in the middle of absolute bumfuck nowhere and is a hassle to get back anywhere from, at least from my experience today.

Thanks to mamasan as well.

Essentially a 9/10 experience. Chapter 2 hopefully coning soon.
    Wow what a review!!! thanks for putting so much time and effort to write the report out

Yes it was Amy the mamasan that you met today. she is really friendly and warm but the only downside is she isnt good at writing or replying in English..

sorry about that you only got a Yes reply from us

we have many girls that are truely providing GFE that we can recommend to you.. like Mimi, Lucy, Anna, kitty, Lucky, Maggie, ada...etc..

but no one are perfect.. YMMV is the best description for wl i would say

Miya is also great. but the only downside with her is she may rush customers to finish on time.. sometimes..

anyway you are always welcome to ask Amy or me for recommendations upon on your request that best suits your need

really thank you for visiting us today and your effort for writing the report

wish you have a good night and hopely to see you again sometime soon

much appreciated
    Roger
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 22Brodie View Post
    Yes it was Amy the mamasan that you met today. she is really friendly and warm but the only downside is she isnt good at writing or replying in English..

Miya is also great. but the only downside with her is she may rush customers to finish on time.. sometimes..

anyway you are always welcome to ask Amy or me for recommendations upon on your request that best suits your need

really thank you for visiting us today and your effort for writing the report

wish you have a good night and hopely to see you again sometime soon

much appreciated
    Roger
    I really appreciate the honest reply around Miya, who knows though, maybe she'll forget all about the time with me

Dont worry, I forgave Amy already when I entered haha, friendly greeting!

Will definitely see you guys again.

Take care 👍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very nice indeed bro. I had wonderful experience with yoyo as well. However i beileve her boobs were nicely enhanced, you.can still feel less naturally firm. See if any other punter could share the experience with her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Sounds like this shop might be improving its customer service so perhaps worth a repeat visit.

They used to have a terrible receptionist, a grumpy old man who treated everyone like the shit on his shoes, similar to the grumpy short haired lesbian receptionist at 12 Euston.

They are advertising $125 hr FS in the daytime which is a good price but they still have the tiered pricing so if you choose that, the girls have an excuse to say no kissing, cbj and no DATY which to me spoils the experience.

I would rather pay $150 and go to a shop with no tiered pricing as those shops the girls will mainly offer these extras in with their service if you treat them nicely.

Anyway so far so good. Some better reviews are coming out of this shop recently.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Sounds like this shop might be improving its customer service so perhaps worth a repeat visit.

They used to have a terrible receptionist, a grumpy old man who treated everyone like the shit on his shoes, similar to the grumpy short haired lesbian receptionist at 12 Euston.

They are advertising $125 hr FS in the daytime which is a good price but they still have the tiered pricing so if you choose that, the girls have an excuse to say no kissing, cbj and no DATY which to me spoils the experience.

I would rather pay $150 and go to a shop with no tiered pricing as those shops the girls will mainly offer these extras in with their service if you treat them nicely.

Anyway so far so good. Some better reviews are coming out of this shop recently.

Hi bro bc,

how are u bro? we havnt message for sometimes now. i totally understand your points about tiered pricing.. every one have different thinking and different points. nothing is right or wrong..

To me .. the reasons we got tiered pricing is simply we need to pay girls higher to have better younger quality girls providing better girls..

every shop is different. its hard to judge. of course if you dont mind mature ladies 40s-60s that provides everything on a budget price you may go to places like yoko's..

but how to pay low prices to find better girls? very low chance. only below average girls would take it. really its hard.. getting harder and harder. unlike before..

this industry is getting harder as well. thats why we offer such special rates. Standard full service only $100 for 45 minutes, only $125 for 60 minutes

and look at our Gold service only $135 for 45 minutes, only $160 for 60 minutes. how competitive these rates are comparing with $150 shop that you always talk about?

to be honest with you. the cut we got is less than $150 shop. we pay girls much higher. our cut is like 50% less than what it used to be

plus our maintenance is higher than many other shops. look at our shop facilities. its clean and new.

all we want is to provide a great environment for both customers and girls .. with higher pay to have better quality girls with better service

also special rates for customers that think we are great value shop with great girls & services that are happy to return

i just want to share my personal opinion. thats all. hanks for sharing yours too.. wish you have a good night

Cheers
    Roger
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post

oh sorry forgot to say. last but not least its "under new management"

New receptionist ~ New girls ~ New services ~ New special rates ~ New customer service ~ New style

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

WOW really good reading with details session. Thanks bro. You have long support planning for 22 Rydalmere visit as can see your chapter 1 and more to come

Well done with Roger’s new management as some updated new photos with nice girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    WOW really good reading with details session. Thanks bro. You have long support planning for 22 Rydalmere visit as can see your chapter 1 and more to come

Well done with Roger’s new management as some updated new photos with nice girls
    Thanks Jordo,

Ive also written one on 45g (Grace) as I am trying to get around to a few different places.

I am definitely planning to return to 22b, for the next chapter. Ive seen good stuff coming in for Anna, now Tia (who looks amazing if she is anything like the photos, and sounds amazing too.)

As for the punter who mentioned fake photos, you have to realise most photos of girls on the net nowadays are "fake". Theres filters, makeup, angles, lighting, all of which goes towards a flawlessness, which only very few can even hope to achieve IRL. But thats the point, they are meant to look gorgeous. A couple of photos for I think Ada, Laura, Helen Sophia (on 22s website) appear to have no filters or anything apart from the face watermark, if you wanted more "realistic" photos.

Im not saying that non pro photos are terrible, Sandy Lucky and Summer look great to me, but in the overall choices, more punters would likely go towards the glam shot girls, because really, if theres a chance they look that good IRL why not?

Cheers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Yoyo a couple of times when she was on the roster.

She’s a nice and friendly girl - can’t complain.

However, she was advertised as Russian / Chinese - really?? I somehow didn’t get the impression at all that she was of a mixed ethnic background.

Also, her photos were heavily edited and frankly looked nothing like she did in real life. If girls don’t want to show their full face, that’s totally fine and understandable. Just don’t use photos that bear little resemblance to the girl.

On a positive note, both 22B and 45 George St do a really good job with the facilities- always clean and well presented and the receptionists I’ve found friendly and efficient too.
    I rarely have to wait for more than a few minutes in the waiting room for a line up. Good job guys.

Anyway, I hope the above is taken not as a criticism but as constructive feedback for improvement in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorro View Post
    I saw Yoyo a couple of times when she was on the roster.

She’s a nice and friendly girl - can’t complain.

However, she was advertised as Russian / Chinese - really?? I somehow didn’t get the impression at all that she was of a mixed ethnic background.

Also, her photos were heavily edited and frankly looked nothing like she did in real life. If girls don’t want to show their full face, that’s totally fine and understandable. Just don’t use photos that bear little resemblance to the girl.

On a positive note, both 22B and 45 George St do a really good job with the facilities- always clean and well presented and the receptionists I’ve found friendly and efficient too.
    I rarely have to wait for more than a few minutes in the waiting room for a line up. Good job guys.

Anyway, I hope the above is taken not as a criticism but as constructive feedback for improvement in future.
    hi thanks for your feedback

we always take notes for all.

regarding yoyo, she said one of her parents is mixed blood chinese/russian ...

we always trying put best description and photos as we can

thanks again for your feedback. its important to us and we will improve it as much as possible

have a nice weekend
    Roger

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

I've been frequenting 22 for some time now. Apologies for not posting an AR's as I've just been too lazy too lol. Only issue with 22 is that its smack bam in the middle of Rydalmere industrial estate but in all honesty, it doesn't really bother me. Usually I'm just too horny to care hehe.

Yes, old management were not that good compared to the new management. The new new management are friendly and accommodating.

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    I've been frequenting 22 for some time now. Apologies for not posting an AR's as I've just been too lazy too lol. Only issue with 22 is that its smack bam in the middle of Rydalmere industrial estate but in all honesty, it doesn't really bother me. Usually I'm just too horny to care hehe.
    pls pls pls share

would really love to see who you have seen and feedback from you so we know how we are doing

much appreciated if you can write us feedback when u have time

thank u

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you Bro FOx for your comprehensive Ar & to the other Bro's who have commented here.

This shop, like so many others, is on my radar but sadly a fair bit out of the way for me, but where there is a will, there is a way... I'm hoping to get there sometime soon.

Thank you too Roger for your comments. Your obvious care and looking after your girls is admirable and looking forward to catching up with you when I eventually get there, as there are a couple of your girls on my short list.

Cheers

schloong

Super Special promotion At Day & Night

Under NEW MANAGEMENT!!!

Full Service Big Discount!!!

Only $75/30mins, $105/45mins, $135/one hour

Also Big discount for Gold & Diamond services !!!