Thread: Wonderful Aurora, Funny and Cute

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wonderful Aurora, Funny and Cute

I book Aurora but I come earlier. I was arranged to wait at a room. A little bit nervous thinking what Aurora looks like. Not long, Aurora comes. She is beautiful and young, look like a movie star, oval-shape face, slim body and busty. I was quite excited to look at her body. She doesn’t shy and talk a lot. Her voice is sweet. She is funny and cute.

We take shower together. Her skin is smooth, and white to pink. Her breasts are busty and beautiful. I cannot bare to grab on hands. She is so cute and beautiful that I also cannot control myself to kiss her deeply. She eventually squat down to give me mouth job. I look down seeing a beautiful girl giving me mouth job. The feeling is high and wonderful, as a conqueror.

We laid on bed. Aurora kiss me and my body thoughtfully. I talked to her I want her now. She put me con and we start. Her moaning is pleasant. Her facial expression is wonderful. We have two positions and we have a very good time.

We take shower again. She is talkative and full of passion. We kiss and caress. When I was still toweling my body, she is already waited on bed. I walk to her and we kiss deeply. I caress her beautiful body, and I want her again. This time she ride on me and I laid down to enjoy her service.

Wonderful Aurora. Funny and Cute.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She looks like the Chinese Star Dilraba. Good

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her in Sakura 57 before. She is beautiful.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is in today's roster. Enjoy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by insanefarmer View Post
    She looks like the Chinese Star Dilraba. Good
    迪丽热巴, VERY GOOD