Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exquisite Night.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Exquisite Night.

Hi punters. Just joined, but been playing the scene on the Southside for a long time. Wanted to share tonightÂ’s adventure. Went EM Kingston Rd. As a regular negotiated at the start. Decent ML, great massage technique. Plenty of TT and on the flip she went to work. 2 pineapples and left very satisfied.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yang95 View Post
    Hi punters. Just joined, but been playing the scene on the Southside for a long time. Wanted to share tonightÂ’s adventure. Went EM Kingston Rd. As a regular negotiated at the start. Decent ML, great massage technique. Plenty of TT and on the flip she went to work. 2 pineapples and left very satisfied.
    Nice try - any connections with the business? Feeling the pressure of new places opening up around you are we??? Esp that new Thai place. Gotta love the competition ( for punters that is- lol) Try having specials - Start with $40 for an hour then give good service -= word will get around - Your Ex place died a long time ago - maybe have some specials or something - 2 pineapples and leaving happy can happen at many shops now you need a game changer, Mr Yang. We Aussies are not dum plicks you know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exquisite old boilers on the weekend.. walked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah my last visit here , was a big girl, japanese,.
    said they also have shop at morningside = VIP ?
    did good job but wanted super star money

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Nice try - any connections with the business? Feeling the pressure of new places opening up around you are we??? Esp that new Thai place. Gotta love the competition ( for punters that is- lol) Try having specials - Start with $40 for an hour then give good service -= word will get around - Your Ex place died a long time ago - maybe have some specials or something - 2 pineapples and leaving happy can happen at many shops now you need a game changer, Mr Yang. We Aussies are not dum plicks you know.
    I’m certainly not linked to any store and I’m quite suprised by your paranoia. EM has been hit and miss for a while but I was just posting an experience I had, so save your advises for someone else. I’m here like most others, to share the good and not so good times punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    it's pretty obvious isn't it? sharing 1 good post and joining forum 04-11-19 is a good tell, and EM is probably worse than hit and miss, more like miss and miss from my past experiences

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    it's pretty obvious isn't it? sharing 1 good post and joining forum 04-11-19 is a good tell, and EM is probably worse than hit and miss, more like miss and miss from my past experiences
    It tends to be more likely when the shop being reviewed rarely gets attention from others or only get negative reviews. The REALLY obvious ones are when a shop has just opened and a brand new member is giving the best review imaginable about the totally new shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Exquisite went down ever since yumi left. Boycott!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yang95 View Post
    I’m certainly not linked to any store and I’m quite suprised by your paranoia. EM has been hit and miss for a while but I was just posting an experience I had, so save your advises for someone else. I’m here like most others, to share the good and not so good times punting.
    Well seems by consensus that my observation of Equis was spot on. Ok I'll save my "advises" lol for some other "suprised" lol individuals. Not as Dim as you sim! Looks like you will be having a lonely and penniless time at Equis. Maybe you could offer a takeaway too - flied lice with 2 dolla chip. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore123 View Post
    Exquisite went down ever since yumi left. Boycott!
    That was a few years ago. She sure had an exquisite body, toned but somehow soft all over too, big boobs and a curvy bum for a Japanese girl. Beautiful deep brown skin as well and to cap it off, a nice friendly girl once you got to know her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll say it, thise commentscare racist and moronic 4FoW2. No wonder you have such poor luck with Asian MLs when you post crap like that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My beef is with posters who put BS and lies on this board and try to disguise it as the truth. Yes it well may be a true visit but why now suddenly start contributing and in the future I will guess we will not see multiple reports from this poster - we shall see.
    Any seasoned punter can see a dodgy report a mile away. Then we have high and mighty people supporting them when all their reports do is give us dodgy advice.
    Fine, you go to Exquisite - as Greg said " Old Boilers on the weekend" and I'll go upstairs to my Asian partner of 11 years who you would drool over at the shops - really don't know why I bother to try to help some guys.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    My beef is with posters who put BS and lies on this board and try to disguise it as the truth. Yes it well may be a true visit but why now suddenly start contributing and in the future I will guess we will not see multiple reports from this poster - we shall see.
    Any seasoned punter can see a dodgy report a mile away. Then we have high and mighty people supporting them when all their reports do is give us dodgy advice.
    Fine, you go to Exquisite - as Greg said " Old Boilers on the weekend" and I'll go upstairs to my Asian partner of 11 years who you would drool over at the shops - really don't know why I bother to try to help some guys.
    Mate you just can’t help some people. Majority of us recognise this post for what it is and you have hopefully warned the rest. Appreciate it bud.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    maybe l will go today. I used to not read this forum and didn't make a difference. Some popular girls turned out to be shit girls and some shit girls turned out to be amazing. everyone is different and connection varies . Sometimes takes time to build that connection. Girls that are hard to get are the best in my opinion. l choose one l like and try to make it work. reward comes with hard work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are owners popping up all over the place at the moment.. or one or two with multiple accounts. Look at all the nasty posts on some of the threads lately.. one or two week old accounts backing each other up, targetting people and telling us not to write things and they have never added anything of substance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    There are owners popping up all over the place at the moment.. or one or two with multiple accounts. Look at all the nasty posts on some of the threads lately.. one or two week old accounts backing each other up, targetting people and telling us not to write things and they have never added anything of substance.
    agree 100% with you and most of the problems started with punters here, showing girls and owners posts, also PM, you think you are trusting someone and they are trying to get a free blow job by showing a girl what you have messaged them. this has happened a bit lately.
    some punters must think they are the special one with a girl , they love everyone's money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah .. I only share with trusted operators these days. And write much much less.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    one or two week old accounts backing each other up,
    This pretty much sums it up really, if you can't read between the lines, then you deserve to get fooled and go to the shops that these accounts are recommending. Hey, sometimes 50 year boilers are what people are going for nowadays lol.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    4FoW2, I understand that your issue is with the poster, so make it about the poster, not Asians and how they may talk.
    Everyone here automatically jumps on a newbie assuming they are owners. One never really knows. Let people decide what they wish to believe rather than shoot them down.
    Anyway it's great you have a partner to drool for but in the end she can't be all that if you still have the need to punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    4FoW2, I understand that your issue is with the poster, so make it about the poster, not Asians and how they may talk.
    Everyone here automatically jumps on a newbie assuming they are owners. One never really knows. Let people decide what they wish to believe rather than shoot them down.
    Anyway it's great you have a partner to drool for but in the end she can't be all that if you still have the need to punt.
    Yeah agree totally, has an Asian partner (supposedly) yet is a racist??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast