Thread: Misu and Queena - EB (Exotic Beauty) Babe and PYT (Pretty Young Thing) Quick Reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)

Misu and Queena - EB (Exotic Beauty) Babe and PYT (Pretty Young Thing) Quick Reviews

As Penny & Co. moved in at the new shop, 200 Pyrmont Massage, and so are the girls. That’s how good Penny is. She really knows how to run things and take care of the girls. I have to get reacquainted with the girls as I haven’t seen some of them for awhile. I was thinking of seeing the Nepalese Ladies since they came back from their school commitments. Queena, who has this college girlfriend vibe about her and Misu, the curvy, voluptuous Nurse you fantasise about, are back. And when the shop posted their photos in their bunny suits and posing with their round, firm bums for me to see, I was just sold! I’ve got to see them Exotic and Pretty beauties straight away! So I booked them on two separate occasions as I wasn’t sure who is going to show up on the days I was free.

Day 1 - Queena

Part 1. When she appeared at the door, there she was still with that shy smile. Still the sweet, short, curvy, pretty girl as depicted in the photos. She was not shy and reserved this time around. IIRC during our last meeting, she was a newbie in this industry as her massage was rated which is a 7 out of 10 as per website at the former shop 202 Pyrmont but now I have to make it an 8 as she now knows the amount of oil and pressure as well as the spots to work on. Good use of the hands and her fingers. Queena’s willingness to learn and her enthusiasm will make it an 8 for me and a 9 as she goes further in this industry.

Part 2. Once I was told to flip over I felt my cock grow as I saw her naked body again. It’s a huge turn on as you see a young girl naked beside you smiling and is going to please you in the next 15 minutes or so. She commenced the B2B massage which really made me hard. She went from my head down to my chest, tummy and legs with her curvy, sexy body and perky breasts. She also does a bit of a tease and moaning while doing the slide, I can feel her pert nipples go hard as she was going up and down on me! She then felt my penis getting hard and gave me a cheeky smile. She knows I am ready for the HJ . So she sat herself beside me and caressed my nipples while she’s grinding her pussy on my legs making me harder. I grabbed her butt cheeks and fondled her breasts, then played with her pussy which is wet by now. At that moment, she began stroking my cock and concentrated in bringing me to orgasm by sexy eye contact and a bit of moaning. Also gave me DFK which is always a bonus! The build up was good as i blew my load quickly. She didn’t stop until the last drop came out. A bit of DFK to finish and off to the shower after wiping away the cum on my body.

Day 2 - Misu

Part 1. Once she went inside the room, we hugged and kissed, a bit of LFK. I was
    happy she did not object which means only one thing - a good session. I told her if we can make part 1 as short as possible so I can enjoy Part 2 with her this time. She said sure that is no problem at all. So I settled for a soft massage with a bit of oil and enjoyed her work. Misu showed some skill in the massage as she does it sensually with soft touches on the bum and balls. She is happy to chat with, speaks very good English and you can interact with her quite well. She is focused on the massage and checks if you are ok and how do you like it. A quick body slide with those luscious set of breasts to tease me into...

Part 2. I was just waiting for her to ask me to flip over . When I did turn to her, I flashed her a cheeky smile. Surprised, she asked me “what are you thinking?” in those cute accent. I said I was happy to see her again! I’ve been waiting for this moment for awhile. Now it’s happening! She asked “waiting for this?” as she started stroking my cock slowly and teasingly which felt really good. I grabbed her nice rack and fondled her nipples. She lets out a moan and closed her eyes and then I put my lips just close to hers and she kissed me as soon as she felt it. Nice! I then let her lie beside me so I can play with her pussy. Asked her for FIV and then DATY which is okay with her. So I slid down on the table and dined as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the favour. Once dining is done, she started stroking my cock but it somehow gone a bit soft. So I tell her to lick my nipples while giving me HJ as I was also playing with her pussy from behind. Inserted a thumb in her already wet vagina and she lets out a heavy moan. The strokes go faster as the moans get heavier. Oh how sexy was that? It made me so horny I blew my load in no time!!

The Aftermath

Took a hot shower after the tissue cleanup at the massage table so nice feeling after a hard day. Now relieved and ready to relax on my way home. Thanked Penny and her crew at reception. Big smile! Again I am impressed with how the girls improved on delivering good service in a short period of time. Both the girls, Queena and Misu, love to please, in a very genuine way that only someone new to this industry can do, and has a different vibe to other girls IMO. They are the girlfriends you have been dreaming about and they are here for us to enjoy! Young, nubile, sweet, sexy - Perfect!!

Conclusion

Queena

English/Communication: 8/10
    Massage Skills: 8/10
    GFE: 8.5/10

Misu

English/Communication: 8/10
    Massage Skills: 8/10
    GFE: 9/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop, Service and Girls A+

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters
    (Earned Not Demanded)

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing good review

Is Misu still working here? Didn't see her on the roster for quite some time now.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Nice bro. Enjoying reading as I visited Misu once, missed her might call in. Enjoyed her passionately session from last visit that she gave my pussy slides.

Need some clicking
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Shop Owner