Thread: Angel - pleasant surprise

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angel - pleasant surprise

Long time lurker, first time poster.
    Sorry if my write up is bad. Happy for feedback so I can write better ARs in the future.

Date: 31st Oct 2020.
    Shop: Sydney Baby Massage

This year I have not been out much because of covid so for me to be in the city is really rare.
    But the stars aligned and got the opportunity to go exploring.

Day before Angels massage I did happen to go to 5 star (not sure if I want to post that AR).
    What I did notice on that day is that SBM was nearby. After 5 star I went into SBM for a massage and that was a really great experience. Problem is I don't remember the WL's name.

Anyways because of that great experience I had. I went for another massage the next day.

I rocked up with no booking and boss lady asked how long I am after. I said 1 hour, she said she can only do 30mins but if I stuck around for 15mins she should have someone available for me so I waited.

After my wait Angel walked in, average looking face, early-mid 20s. It looks like she had work done with her face. To be honest it wasn't my cup of tea but I don't care much about that as long the experience and connection is good.

Part 1.
    She was really friendly and has good English.
    It was awkward at first but after some good small talk, I started to relax and enjoy her massage. Her massage technique was above average. I asked for medium strength and I got a decent massage where she got some of my knots on legs out. The massage was not as sensual compared to the other WL sesh I had the day before.

Part 2.
    I was shook. When she took the dress off and she was on all fours doing her thing. It was a sight to see.
    Her clothes was hiding that gorgeous figure of hers.
    She was slim with average set of tits with very suckable nipples.

Her service was definitely beyond my expections. She kissed me all over and teased me as things got to heat up I got to play with her while she played with me, she was responsive and that got me really worked up.
    We finished and got dress with more small talk and we said goodbye.

I have to say I was satisfied and I will definitely go back to visit angel again.
    I am also very keen to try out the other girls there. If anyone has a recommendation please let me know. I will try to do more AR post in the near future.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Thanks brother Santalab for sharing your experience with Angel. Good read and knowing Angel’s service and good assets.
    If keen to try more DBM’s girls, I suggest you call receptionist and let them know what you requested. SBM is one of my regular shop of visiting. I will include your nice review to Quick Review of SBM as below link

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...26%23127798%3B
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Hi brother Santalab,
    Just to confirm ML name is Angela? Rostered on Thursday?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry mate. Just saw this post. Her name is Angel and she was Thai.
    I believe she is rostered on Wednesdays but my session with her was a Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by santalab View Post
    Sorry mate. Just saw this post. Her name is Angel and she was Thai.
    I believe she is rostered on Wednesdays but my session with her was a Saturday.
    Thanks mate.
    Saw Angel’s photos, my type to visit
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing bro. Another good massage

Hot babes rostered today
    Please call for booking

www.darlinghurstmassage.com
    Wechat ID:hargrave18