Visit: Sometime in October
Establishment: the 5 star woolloomollo
Girl: Abby - Singaporean
Booking: 60 min
Damage: $240

I mean you won't believe how pretty this girl is. I mean she looks pretty from far away but when you look closer she is even prettier. She is petite, good height, perhaps 160ish cm and busty. We went to have a shower and she managed to make me very close to cumming but I had to stop her. Phew. Otherwise, she cleaned me thoroughly and got me hard instantly.

I laid down on the bed, then she started doing cat bath on me, nipple suck slightly, and down to legs and my little brother. CBJ was good. I opted for CBJ.

On with the Dom, cowgirl was the first position and man she is sexy, lots of energy and moaning. We then continued to do missionary, then crouching missionary (if it is a thing). This is a quite powerful position I'd say, better thrust and impact. She moaned louder than I expected.

We continued doing doggy and by this time we were both sweating like a melting ice cream on summer, I was very thirsty as well. Pounded a bit more, little boobs massage from the bag for added stimulation, slapped some ass, held the love handle, thrusts some more, then I pulled her right hand towards me, from the elbow, and god what a view. Boobs going up and down from side angle, her face towards me, I could see her whole body and out it went, my little future sons and daughters who were wasted. Felt very good though. Did my last thrusts, wiggled a bit, put her on prone bone position, wiggled a bit more then pulled out. A solid session.

Then I laid down next to her, She promptly took care of the mess. Put them away, wiped the sweat off my forehead, a bit of cuddling and shower.

I haven't posted for a while so forgive my writing if it is not up to standards. Keep loving bros!

Garchu!