Thread: Abby the sexy pretty girl

Junior Member(有D料到)

Abby the sexy pretty girl

Visit: Sometime in October
    Establishment: the 5 star woolloomollo
    Girl: Abby - Singaporean
    Booking: 60 min
    Damage: $240

I mean you won't believe how pretty this girl is. I mean she looks pretty from far away but when you look closer she is even prettier. She is petite, good height, perhaps 160ish cm and busty. We went to have a shower and she managed to make me very close to cumming but I had to stop her. Phew. Otherwise, she cleaned me thoroughly and got me hard instantly.

I laid down on the bed, then she started doing cat bath on me, nipple suck slightly, and down to legs and my little brother. CBJ was good. I opted for CBJ.

On with the Dom, cowgirl was the first position and man she is sexy, lots of energy and moaning. We then continued to do missionary, then crouching missionary (if it is a thing). This is a quite powerful position I'd say, better thrust and impact. She moaned louder than I expected.

We continued doing doggy and by this time we were both sweating like a melting ice cream on summer, I was very thirsty as well. Pounded a bit more, little boobs massage from the bag for added stimulation, slapped some ass, held the love handle, thrusts some more, then I pulled her right hand towards me, from the elbow, and god what a view. Boobs going up and down from side angle, her face towards me, I could see her whole body and out it went, my little future sons and daughters who were wasted. Felt very good though. Did my last thrusts, wiggled a bit, put her on prone bone position, wiggled a bit more then pulled out. A solid session.

Then I laid down next to her, She promptly took care of the mess. Put them away, wiped the sweat off my forehead, a bit of cuddling and shower.

I haven't posted for a while so forgive my writing if it is not up to standards. Keep loving bros!

Garchu!

Nice AR bro, a few acrobatic moves that I have to explore !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow this girl has an amazing body, definitely worth checking out. Similar to coco from ginza

[QUOTE=then crouching missionary (if it is a thing). This is a quite powerful position I'd say, better thrust and impact. She moaned louder than I expected. [/QUOTE]

describe this position please? sounds awesome!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji2016 View Post
    Visit: Sometime in October
    Girl: Abby - Singaporean

On with the Dom, cowgirl was the first position and man she is sexy, lots of energy and moaning. She moaned louder than I expected.

We continued doing doggy and by this time we were both sweating like a melting ice cream on summer, I was very thirsty as well. Pounded a bit more, little boobs massage from the bag for added stimulation, slapped some ass, held the love handle, thrusts some more, then I pulled her right hand towards me, from the elbow, and god what a view. Boobs going up and down from side angle, her face towards me, I could see her whole body and out it went, my little future sons and daughters who were wasted. Felt very good though. A solid session.

Then I laid down next to her, She promptly took care of the mess. Put them away, wiped the sweat off my forehead, a bit of cuddling and shower.

I haven't posted for a while so forgive my writing if it is not up to standards. Keep loving bros!

Garchu!
    I've studied your review and made the notes above :> so I can take it up a few notches when I get my hands on this thing. Anyone know if the girls at 5 Star do doubles? By reading the reviews I'd be keen on a Ashley and Abby double? That would be real energy!!! E=mc^2 .... LOL. Coming from Melbourne to city for some work next week and looking forward to doing muff inspections !! Ashley definitely is a looker. Hotter than Abby IMHO but I want BOTH!

NOM NOM NOM

Cheech and Chong

A_and_A.jpg

Abby and Ashley are good friends

So you are in luck Bro
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    WOOOOOHOOOOOOO thanks for confirming...Double Whopper (with extra cheese coming up). NOM NOM NOM. ORGYYYY - Singapore style!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great review, will add it to the list, thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok. Forum rookie here...but I managed to see the ABBY, that was reviewed in this thread. I thought long and hard about whether I should do a double with her and Ashley. Ashely happened to be busy at the time, so I asked to see Abby.

Can confirm that she is "pretty" but she is not stunner. Makeup is pretty heavy, but Who GAF? it did the trick. In terms of boobs. Can definitely confirmed they're nice....but they are "bolt-ons"...aka silicone. In terms of size? WTF would i know? More than a handful. she has a big arse hot tattoo on her lower back. Looks ok, if you're into tatts. Has one on her finger as well (as far as i can remember). To the more seasoned members of this forum, please correct me. My eyesight is fairly poor under dim lights LOOOOL.

Onto the sex. She does have energy. Confirmed. Lots of it. She's actually fairly bold when it comes to sex. I wasn't expecting much at the beginning but she's sensual. In the shower....washed me well. After she confirmed that i smelt like "palmolive" buttermilk (or whatever the F*** you call it), she started to rub her boobies against my tool. Got me hard. Then it was onto some deep BBBJ. Man, she's a gagger. Takes it in deep. Like, REAL deep...but told her to stop....so i can get some action on the bed.

Onto the bed after drying off. Saw that tatt on her lower back....kinda nice...have never been a fan of tatts but this one was "ok", i guess.

Started to tease with her tongue around my lips...then she took it slow...smothering me all over. Finally i just grabbed her head and got her onto my "boy". Man...WOW...she can suck. deepthroat! Goes all the way down...and then when it hits her throat...she pushes down even further....by this time, i'm wonder what if i had waited for her and her the other chick? Ashley. Bugger that though....i told her to stop. DFK next (i'm a sick bastard, i know, after she'd been down on me...but i was horny!!!). she likes to poke her tongue in.

She got on top....and the bouncing wouldn't stop. I kept making sure the condom was all good cos she was going hard. In the end, took the condom off, and blew in her mouth.

good experience for this out for some hot fun.

Shes definitely worth it.
    face : 7/10
    body: 6/10 (she is not so firm - sorry guys if im being fussy)
    boobs: 8.5/10..fake but extremely real look and feel
    BBBJ : 9/10
    enthusiasm: 10/10
    GFE....tick tick tick

Thanks Bro.

Singapore ABBY

Loving Daily 2pm

Last edited by 5 Star City; 04-03-2020 at 03:38 PM.
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Guys, second visit before I left for Brisbane....man, this chick is highly enthusiastic. Abby is definitely worth seeing. Pretty enough and I'm now 100% sure here boobs aren't real but they absolutely look and feel so real.

I always swear to stick by my rules of not seeing the same girl more than once....but...the other girls in the lineup were hot but I didnt want to risk a bad service. Some were so much hotter than Abby, but i was horny and a bit stressed after some work crap in Sydney. Seen Abby before so i thought f**k it, i want some fun.

She is so passionate. This girl loves what she does. That tattoo on her lower back is a turn on. Seriously, you could see this chick as a regular and she'll look after you even more.

As soon as she saw me, she had a big smile on her face. That look of "remembrance". They love it when you're a return repeat customer - they tend look after you more.

I won't drag this out, but in the shower she went for gold. The best BBBJ...and f**kin balls deep. I could not believe it. She didn't want to stop. I lost it. Got so close to cumming out....but she stopped and dried me off.

I thought the routine would be the same on the bed....but FFS, she's creative. She got me to stand on my knees on the bed and face f**k her. Seriously guys, this girl is so so nice. I felt bad and stopped. She then did what she did last time....straddled me and started horse riding, and again, i had my hand all over the condom making sure it didn't come off.

This time, i was was keen on me titty f**ing her after she lubed up with some gel. I was that geared up. Couldn't fully cum from being so "overwhelmed" by the whole experience....but in the end i went for some DFK and finally came all over her titties. I felt it was a waste. Maybe the last time i see her, but she's definitely one to add to your list. See her more than once, and she'll worship you, really.

Quote Originally Posted by lookin4_meow View Post
    Guys, second visit before I left for Brisbane....man, this chick is highly enthusiastic. Abby is definitely worth seeing. Pretty enough and I'm now 100% sure here boobs aren't real but they absolutely look and feel so real.

I always swear to stick by my rules of not seeing the same girl more than once....but...the other girls in the lineup were hot but I didnt want to risk a bad service. Some were so much hotter than Abby, but i was horny and a bit stressed after some work crap in Sydney. Seen Abby before so i thought f**k it, i want some fun.

She is so passionate. This girl loves what she does. That tattoo on her lower back is a turn on. Seriously, you could see this chick as a regular and she'll look after you even more.

As soon as she saw me, she had a big smile on her face. That look of "remembrance". They love it when you're a return repeat customer - they tend look after you more.

I won't drag this out, but in the shower she went for gold. The best BBBJ...and f**kin balls deep. I could not believe it. She didn't want to stop. I lost it. Got so close to cumming out....but she stopped and dried me off.

I thought the routine would be the same on the bed....but FFS, she's creative. She got me to stand on my knees on the bed and face f**k her. Seriously guys, this girl is so so nice. I felt bad and stopped. She then did what she did last time....straddled me and started horse riding, and again, i had my hand all over the condom making sure it didn't come off.

This time, i was was keen on me titty f**ing her after she lubed up with some gel. I was that geared up. Couldn't fully cum from being so "overwhelmed" by the whole experience....but in the end i went for some DFK and finally came all over her titties. I felt it was a waste. Maybe the last time i see her, but she's definitely one to add to your list. See her more than once, and she'll worship you, really.
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yup...3rd time lucky. A sucker I've become. She gags like you won't believe. Deepthroats and happy to be dominated. Love this pic of her and I'm now officially one of her regulars LOL.

She definitely loves what she does and she doesn't hold back if you're a regular. She LOVES to DFK. She rose-leafs but can be selective....try your luck. Treat he well and the odds are in your favour.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by lookin4_meow View Post
    Yup...3rd time lucky. A sucker I've become. She gags like you won't believe. Deepthroats and happy to be dominated. Love this pic of her and I'm now officially one of her regulars LOL.

She definitely loves what she does and she doesn't hold back if you're a regular. She LOVES to DFK. She rose-leafs but can be selective....try your luck. Treat he well and the odds are in your favour.
    Last edited by 5 Star City; 10-07-2020 at 11:38 AM.
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Abby is amazing.
    Great work 5 star.
    Laurie top bloke too.
    Marry abby in a heartbeat 🥰

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Your writing is all good,nice AR

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice one.hopefully the girls have not left the country. Always wanted to go to 5star never got the chance.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the info

ABBY.... loves you

ALL ROSTER Photos on Wechat.

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Singapore ABBY

The only Lover you need