Thread: Osaka's Tobita Shinchi Red Light District Vs Sydney's Brothel Scene

Senior Member(無間使者)

Osaka's Tobita Shinchi Red Light District Vs Sydney's Brothel Scene

Recently return from Osaka, Japan and visited Tobita Shinchi Red Light District which all i can say is that it is very expensive as I personally learnt recently.

If you are looking for all the young hot and incredibly good looking Japanese girls then you'll be looking at about ¥21000 - ¥26000 Yen for about 20-30 minutes, that in AUD is between $280 - $345 AUD.

If you are ok with mid - range looking girls then you will be looking at ¥16000 that is $215 AUD.

OR

Lastly the WL age late 30's up to 50's+ are about ¥11000 that is $145 AUD.

The prices mention above exclude Tax which you will pay when you complete the financial transaction for the service.

Personally after experiencing the services of a beautiful 19 year old Japanese girl it was great but the money could get you 1 hour with a Japanese girl in Oz.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    This post confirms what many others have said.
    Japan is not a great place for punting with Japanese girls, especially if you are a foreigner.
    Sydney, and especially Surry Hills, is probably the best place in the world for punting with young Japanese girls.
    New, fresh, young, cute girls arriving all the time.
    We are so lucky down here.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Japan is not a great place for punting with Japanese girls, especially if you are a foreigner.
    Sydney, and especially Surry Hills, is probably the best place in the world for punting with young Japanese girls.
    Is it because many of the Japanese girls didn’t want to work back home afraid of being seen or run into family and friends ? But much safer and more uninhibited when they are in a foreign country ? But then again, there are literally thousands of new faces joining the JAV adult video industry every year and they are ok wit that ?

Brother Rooter, with all your experiences with the Japanese girls, please explain!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Is it because many of the Japanese girls didn’t want to work back home afraid of being seen or run into family and friends ? But much safer and more uninhibited when they are in a foreign country ? But then again, there are literally thousands of new faces joining the JAV adult video industry every year and they are ok wit that ?

Brother Rooter, with all your experiences with the Japanese girls, please explain!
    Partly what you say bro, and partly the prostitution laws in Japan.
    But the key phrase in my post is "if you are a foreigner".
    I assume if you are a Japanese native you will know where to go for all the young sexy Japanese girls in Japan and you will have much better access to them at a reasonable (but not cheap) price.
    But if you are not Japanese (unless you know the language, culture, and have some great local contacts who can introduce you to the right places/people) then you will struggle to punt with young cute Japanese girls in Japan at a reasonable price.
    In Sydney though it's very easy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Japanese MILF shop. Id pay to see that. Lets have much more Japnese MILFs in Sydney too

Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    Japanese MILF shop. Id pay to see that. Lets have much more Japnese MILFs in Sydney too

Yeah, +1 here, but not toooooo old of course...................lol, anyone busty Japanese MILF under 40's will do me.

BTW, saw a lot of Japanese Fuzuku (Soap Land type !) 風俗情報 advertising ex JAV stars who had retired from the adult video industry as they got older but still very much doable and with big big tits - they called them big tits heavens 巨乳天国 ! would love to fuck those soapy big tits on the wet mattress till I drop dead..................haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tobita Shinchi and Matsushima Shinchi in Osaka are both full of very young, slim, stunning Japanese girls. Several streets full of these shops which are just rooms. All are sitting out in the open with their mamasan beside them calling out, "Dozo", and smiling at passers-by. In terms of service, you don't get many duds. The service is very friendly but basic, not diamond. 16000 yen is the price for 20 minutes, 21000 for half hour, etc. Our poor exchange rate is what makes it so expensive for Aussie tourists. Is it worth it? Great eye candy and incredibly attractive girls but only for very rich guys who can afford to splash the cash around. Will I go there again? Shit yeah.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Sure it is expensive if you want to go punting for J girls.

But J girls are probably only second to Filipinos in their willingness to hand out "free sex". Anyone who has to pay for it must really have a personality problem. It is really easy to chat one up, and get into her pants.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lucky for me I get a good away allowance for work and it gets paid in local currency so had a good amount of YEN ¥ to burn.

Had two experiences both girls fairly young and found out in my broken Japanese that one just turned 18 last month and the other was 22.

As a tester I did both girls and the mamasan for both shops ended up giving me a discount as the price shown was too high for me.

The 18 yr old girl was given to me for ¥16,000 for 30 minutes (normally ¥21000) and the second girl that was 22 I got for ¥11000 for 30 minutes (normally ¥16,000).

To much of my surprise both girls could speak limited English, guess they get a lot of foreigners now and one of the girls gave BBBJ and allow LFK, sucking on their nipples and FIV.

Again to my surprise the 18 yr old offer Anal for ¥10,000 extra.

One of the girls gave me the shop business card. We spoke briefly about the sex industry in Australia and that she might look into it. Got her contact details as well.

After having my experiences as much as it was a great experience I personally wouldn't do it again and would save the money for Sydney.

20191106_225621.jpg

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was in Osaka in June and went to the unofficial red light district in the north eastern side of Shinsaibashi. All the girls in sexy revealing looking clothing hanging around the street with their male pimps who are well dress and approach men as they walk down the sex asking if the want sex.

In the following days to me being first approached I went back and gave it a go. After knocking back the first few I found a young girl who was in her early twenties. Once you agree on a girl she takes you to a bar to buy her a drink then after a while she leads you to a discreet rear area and offers you all types of services.

I found this to be much cheaper then Tobita Shinchi. The only problem with the area around Shinsaibashi as its a bit hit and miss but anywhere up to ¥8000-¥10000 yen cheaper.

For 45 minutes ¥14,000 I was able to get DFK, BBBJ, CFS. Other extras were offered But declined offer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds a bit risky? Could have been mugged and robbed. But I'll give it a go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbpunter69 View Post
    Was in Osaka in June and went to the unofficial red light district in the north eastern side of Shinsaibashi. All the girls in sexy revealing looking clothing hanging around the street with their male pimps who are well dress and approach men as they walk down the sex asking if the want sex.

In the following days to me being first approached I went back and gave it a go. After knocking back the first few I found a young girl who was in her early twenties. Once you agree on a girl she takes you to a bar to buy her a drink then after a while she leads you to a discreet rear area and offers you all types of services.

I found this to be much cheaper then Tobita Shinchi. The only problem with the area around Shinsaibashi as its a bit hit and miss but anywhere up to ¥8000-¥10000 yen cheaper.

For 45 minutes ¥14,000 I was able to get DFK, BBBJ, CFS. Other extras were offered But declined offer.
    I am in Osaka now. Can't find this place, but would like to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    I am in Osaka now. Can't find this place, but would like to.
    Directions:

The most convenient station in the area is Dobutsuen-mae station of the subway (Midosuji line and Sakaisuji line).
    From this station, just walk 500 meters to the north to reach the area of Shinsekai and Tsutenkaku Tower, or walk through the Dobutsuenmae ichiban machi covered arcade (next to the exit number #2 of the station) to the south for about 600 meters and you'll find yourself in the middle of Tobita Shinchi.

Good luck and enjoy