Thread: Anastasia - 1st Time With Ebony Beauty From France 🇫🇷

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anastasia - 1st Time With Ebony Beauty From France 🇫🇷

Been eyeing this ebony girl for the past week since she appeared on roster. I got excited by the thread posted by brothers here in the forum about ebony girls and when my go-to shop had one I just could not resist. Never had a taste of any African girl so here is a chance to tick it off my bucket list. And as soon as I saw her on 200 Pyrmont Massage WeChat Moments today i immediately texted Penny to book her for me. Appointment made and then off to Harris St after a hard day at work. Time for some much needed release and relaxation.

Was running a bit late as the Light Rail has some delays, but I made it just in time to make it to the appointment. Turned up at the front door and was buzzed in. Penny mentioned that she was going to text me where I am as she was worried. It’s ok and thanks Penny for your concern so lovely of her to take good care of her customers. Finances sorted at reception and then quickly guided by her assistant to one of the rooms upstairs. Was to told to undress and wait for Anastasia and the anticipation was palpable.

The Intro

A knock on the door and as soon she entered she flashed a smile and boy her smile just lit the whole room! I just love it when the girl’s intro is so good you immediately feel horny and your cock reacts straight away. Anastasia has a pretty face and her bootylicious body in that black dress knocked me out! She was a bit shy as I tried to give her a hug and a peck on the cheek. It was a bit awkward but I assured her no need to worry about it as I respect her boundaries. But I need to see her assets and I politely asked to disrobe for...

Part 1

Anastasia did undress for part 1 and I just like her perky breasts and nice round bum when she turned around for me. I politely asked if I can touch them and she said yes sure. Boy, I was so excited like a kid in a candy store! Those B Cup breasts are indeed perky and her bum so round and firm (no surprise there but still sexy AF). Her pussy is fully shaven as I touched her and checked. She giggled a bit and brushed my hand away and told me to lay on the table. On with the oil and massage as she provided some relief on my back and shoulders, bum and legs as she did it soft to medium, just the way I like it. She is a newbie in this industry but she was good at her service as she was asking me if the massage was ok every now and then and a bit of chat. She is born in Tanzania, grew up in Paris, France and staying here for a year now in Oz and she is studying Forensic Science! I do hope that these girls will succeed in their chosen profession and I am somehow proud to hear about their dreams while working as MLs. She is both fluent in English and French and carries a good conversation. I am impressed by this girl as she definitely like what she is doing shown by her willingness to please and enthusiasm on the table. Overall a decent massage. After a good 10-15 mins of massage, i hear the magic words of “flip over, please.”

Part 2

On to the main event, I flipped over and she noticed that my cock is somehow semi-erect, gave a smile to me and said it’s growing. Yes because yo made it grow and needs your attention. Anastasia said OK and she then proceeded to put some oil on my chest for a nude B2B slide. Then she blew air on my neck and ears as well as my nipples while sensually rubbing her body to mine. I told her how sexy she was in her ears as i guided my finger to her pussy and she let me play (Big Tick!) but only outside and NO FIV. It really doesn’t matter as I still make her moan while rubbing her clit as she started to grab the cock and give him a nice gentle tug. I then moved her chin towards me as I attempted to give her a kiss, she let me LFK her (Big Tick again!). Wow! She then moved sideways to let me have more access to her pussy and the sight of her ass and legs with that dark skin tone is so AMAZING it made me hornier and ready to explode in no time! I told her i want her to sit her ass on my belly and instructed her to lift that bum a bit so I can still play with her pussy while her hand is going up and down my hard cock. Again, an AMAZING sight that ass!!! Especially when she also rubbed her ass towards my finger which means she likes her clit played in this position and therefore tighten her grip on the penis and jerking it faster till I couldn’t hold on anymore and went to the point of no return. Me shivering, shaking and moaning in delight as she did not stop til I was milked to the last drop.

The Aftermath

Took a hot shower after the tissue cleanup at the massage table so nice feeling after a hard day. Anastasia asked me if i did enjoyed my session with her I said of course I did I might come back for more. After getting dressed gave her a hug and a kiss - the awkwardness is now gone - and thanked her for the wonderful session. Now relieved and ready to relax on my way home. Thanked Penny and her crew at reception. Also able to meet the new girls Sandra, Aussie and Camila, South American (formerly Christina at 105 Harris St according to Penny). Again I am impressed with Penny in her selection of masseuses. Clearly a multinational shop of stunning girls who know how to deliver good service. Said goodbye to everyone and out the door in the cold, windy Sydney weather. But now, I am happy and relieved. I am ready to relax on my way home. And of course with a big smile on my face!

Conclusion

English/Communication: 9/10
    Massage Skills: 7.5/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop, Service and Girls A++

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters
    (Earned Not Demanded)

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the AR.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Camila, South American (formerly Christina at 105 Harris St according to Penny).
    Good to know. That should please quite a few of the forum members.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Thanks for the AR.

Good to know. That should please quite a few of the forum members.
    I know that is why I made sure I mentioned it on the AR as she was quite popular at 105 Harris St back in the days with Penny. I am glad if I am able to please fellow members.

Nice AR, sounds like I need to plan another run to the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review. Thanks for sharing. Pyrmont 200 must visit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    when should she available this week?

Shop Owner