Thread: C - Tiffany

Junior Member(有D料到)

C - Tiffany

Ginza empire has now become my go to place for a great punt. You are pretty much guaranteed great service. With no tiered pricing structure the girls all keep performing at such a high standard that it makes you want to keep coming back for more.
    I had seen Tiffany on the roster a couple of months ago but never got the chance to see her. Read a few good reviews so i just had to try her for myself. I always have a soft spot for short, cute girls and Tiffany is just my type.
    Made a booking on Sunday 3rd November. 4pm 1 hour. I get told to go to room 7 downstairs. I like going down the stairs as you pass by the entrance to the girls waiting room. Sometimes if your'e lucky you can check out other girls as they leave that room and pass by them on the stairs. Saw young Japanese blondie Nagisa walk out who i saw in a line up before. Quite cute looking, perhaps next time.
    Anyways back to Tiffany. She walks in and we say quick hello's. The photo's are quite accurate and she does have very large, captivating eyes that really stand out on her face. Very toned body, nice round ass and good sized tits. All boxes ticked so far.
    Turns out i was not only her first customer for the day but for a whole month. She had just came back from a holiday 2 days before on the friday. Sweet! This is as fresh as it gets. Into the shower and she gives me thorough clean down. I cant stop staring at her eyes as our faces are close together due to the small shower. You can easily get lost in them. Some nice sensual kissing ensued which quickly progressed into bbbj. This continued for a few minutes with her staring up at me with those eyes. Had to stop otherwise i would have blown right there.
    Onto the bed and she is quite energetic with a lovely attitude. Great use of lips and tongue for the catbath. She definitely knows her way around a mans body. She loves and i mean LOVES DFK. Pretty much non stop and she likes to stick it right down your throat too. So be prepared guys. She slowly positioned herself for 69 and i just couldn't wait any longer and had to taste her. She has a lovely shaved pussy which tastes great and she is quite responsive.
    On with the Dom and fucking started in CG. Quite a tight pussy, perhaps its because it was her first sex in a month. But man this girl was horny. It's like she was a jockey and i was the horse about to win the Melbourne cup!!. We switch to doggie and she takes a good pounding. Got a great view of that toned ass from the side mirrors. This transitions into lying down doggie but a bit more slower with some intense grinding. I stick my fingers in her mouth and she sucks them like no tomorrow. By this point we are both drenched in sweat but theres still some left in the tank for one final push. I flip her over and start pounding away in mish. Another couple of minutes pass and i just explode into the dom. Bloody knackered as i lay on top of her with no protests and when i came to we lightly kissed a little more, which gave me a chance to stare into those giant eyes. Her eyes alone are worth the price of admission.
    After cleaning up we cuddled. I am a one shot guy and was happy to just cuddle and chat for the remaining 10 mins. Her english is ok. I would say 6/10.
    She has a bubbly personality and revealed she wants to do more gym work and even got up and showed me her squat routine. No wonder her ass is so toned.
    Buzzer goes off and into the shower.. All in all, very service oriented girl with a killer body and nice personality. Walked out very satisfied.
    Definitely recommend..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excellent choice my dude, Tiffany was quite a frequent choice of mine, and yep, you nailed every point with perfect accuracy; those stunning eyes, that horny attitude, sticking her tongue down your throat, everything.
    She's basically a super stunner with GFE/PSE hybrid service. Genuinely enjoys each and every booking, and man is she seriously cock hungry, it's so fucking hot.

Damn it, I've gotta go see her soon, but I wanna see Rebecca first xD TOO MANY CHOICES GINZA, WE'RE DROWNING IN QUALITY PUSS HERE :P

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes I definitely recommend you go see Rebecca when you get the chance. I have seen her 3 times. You are guaranteed a good time. I been meaning to see her myself since she came back from a break. My last visit with her was 2 months ago