Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VFM - Brothel vs Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

VFM - Brothel vs Massage

First thing is, if you feel this doesn't belong here, please diaregard and move on. But given the recent boys in blue activities, I thought I'd just leave this here.

There is a new joint recently opened at Archerfield called Rosecastle. I saw it advertised on Locanto so I jumped to their web site n from first impression the girls all look so enticing. PM me in a couple of days for my feedback.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    First thing is, if you feel this doesn't belong here, please diaregard and move on. But given the recent boys in blue activities, I thought I'd just leave this here.

There is a new joint recently opened at Archerfield called Rosecastle. I saw it advertised on Locanto so I jumped to their web site n from first impression the girls all look so enticing. PM me in a couple of days for my feedback.
    Brothel is a sure thing but cold.. Massage is more relaxing and can be intimate. Each to their own in terms of preference.. Both can be rewarding if the ground work is done properly.. Need to think with your head that is furtherest from your toes..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is quite interesting, it's within a stones throw from AS, didn't realise they hand out licenses this close to each other..

It really depends on what you're after tbh, I for one like a decent massage, and the shopgirls are not as good usually, and a massage on a bed is always annoying for me.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The two @ Bowen Hills are across the road from each other.. So it's not that unusual..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I never go to brothels but was wondering
    if MLs also work in brothels. Anybody come across a shop girl in a brothel? Would b a shock if one of your favs i imagine haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brothel is a sure thing but cold.. TRUE
    Massage is more relaxing and can be intimate. ... TRUE (rewarding if the ground work is done properly) and for me, more satisfying

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    they probably would work in a brothel but the thing is that for example genital herpes statistics are usually quoted at closer to 25 percent for women and 10 percent of men but most of these people don’t even know they have it. apparently in order to work in a brothel you need to get tested. ML's often come from brothels after they got infected with something that has no cure.
    Not saying all of them but better to be safe than sorry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've switched back to brothels being the better punt recently. The cost and time of getting an ML to the same point is a bit of a joke sometimes, and the $ for a nude w@nk is even sometimes in excess of a sure thing at a brothel. Also, you generally get a good looker at brothels, where MLs are a very mixed bag.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    had a look at their site, a lot of their photo's didn't match the descriptions, worry, and dress sizes were getting up there.
    but hey again each to there own.
    $120 for half hour FS is not bad if you need to blow and go, and you don't get the pressure of shops about staying, if you don't see something you like, just thanks and go.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Isn't it amazing that in Sydney you get 30min at some brothels for $60.-$70. Tried some and young great asian chicks working there. No disappointment. Thought about not punting in Brisbane and fly to Sydney every couple of months and have lots of fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    had a look at their site, a lot of their photo's didn't match the descriptions, worry, and dress sizes were getting up there.
    but hey again each to there own.
    $120 for half hour FS is not bad if you need to blow and go, and you don't get the pressure of shops about staying, if you don't see something you like, just thanks and go.
    I still have yet to make my way here, but I spoke to the boss n she said the pictures will later be switched over to their true photos. They only opened as of Monday so give it time as i guess they're still testing the water.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Isn't it amazing that in Sydney you get 30min at some brothels for $60.-$70. Tried some and young great asian chicks working there. No disappointment. Thought about not punting in Brisbane and fly to Sydney every couple of months and have lots of fun.
    I completely agree n always surprised u will most likely get good lookers anywhere in Syd. Sometimes I wished Brisbane would catch up to it's New South Welshman counterparts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    looks like relative cheap shop for a Caucasian based brothel, but the dress sizes and age are a big turn off...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brothels are only cold in brisbane... brothels in Sydney are incredible.

I think if I lived there I would go brothel over ML.

If they start doing BBBJ and DFK at brothels here it will be a no brainer

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    is that really true that licensed brothels in qld will make sure all the WLs do regular health checks?I
    always doubt that some asian brothels (eg. Asian Star) wont really do this, how can you imagine those chinese WLs with short-term visas (traveller visa?) and very few words of english to find a hospital to do health checks?

does anyone has more info to share or talked with the WLs about this, personally I think it is quite important.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    FS brothels lost me as a customer several years ago. They just want to empty your wallet for as little as possible in return. You pay the base price which comes with no touching, no kissing, no DATY and a hurry-up when your time is only half over. A couple of extras can easily double the price of entry.

The dude
    I've been three times in my life to fs shops: starfish, gallons of lube, cold, tired wls, transaction like, production line, sausage factory, and the list goes on. Nothing redeeming at all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did you end up going to check it out?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    Things got off to a rocky start here when i couldnt park nearby so had to drive into the carpark. Before id even put the handbrake on, the madam was at my car telling me to come inside. At least let me turn my fucking engine off.
    3 on, all very tall and attractive. Not looking like their pictures btw, similar but not the same.
    End result was probably my most pleasant brothel experience, but thats a low bar.
    Nice clean setup with plenty of rooms. Definitely not as dirty as some of the older joints.
    Next time let me get out of my car before you assail me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Reality View Post
    3 on, all very tall and attractive. Not looking like their pictures btw, similar but not the same.
    What type of girls was on? how was the service? might pop in for a quick one.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast