Thread: Anastasia - The shy French Masseuse

Anastasia - The shy French Masseuse

It had been a while that I had visited the shop and luckily I was in the city this day so decided to give Penny a call to check who is available. I really wanted to try Gabby, but she was not available. Penny suggested that Anastasia(Anna) was available. I had seen her pic on their website and was quite interested. Agreed on the time and reached the shop.

Penny greeted with her usually smile and took me to the room. Payment settled, washed my hands, disrobed and was waiting for my masseuse. Comes in Anna, with her brightly colored hair, interesting, I complimented her on her hair and lay on the table for the -

Part 1

Anna is really amazing when it comes to the massage, in fact I think it was one of the best massage I have had in a while. It was soo good that I think I almost fell asleep for a bit there. Also, there was not much conversation happening and I guess the massage took over making me relaxed completely. I didn't have a tab on the clock and just went with the flow. But I did notice that there was not much attention to the ass, it really turns me on when the ML teases, slightly missing a few spots, and the touches on the balls, however it's not a complain as the overall massage was really amazing. After a while she asked me to turn over for -

Part 2

Now I'm in two states of mind on what should I write here, she has perky but small breasts and the position in which she was standing did not give me enough access to caress her ass or play around much. Rubbing the pussy was allowed and she is completely shaved down there (not waxed or lasered). I felt that her pussy was wet with the soft rubbing, no FIV though. She finished me off and then asked if I wanted to have a shower, I checked the time and saw that I still had about 20 mins remaining. I asked if she could massage my thighs and legs, she smiled and gladly obliged.

Aftermath :

Took a quick shower, washed off the oil, thanked the girl and stepped out. Penny was at the reception asking for feedback. Mentioned it was good and asked if Gabby will be available this week. She mentioned that she is working on weekdays, might go in to give her a try finally.

Overall
    Massage - 10
    GFE - 6.5 (but it could be my version - YYMW)

Good AR. Interesting reading. Penny is collecting more international girls.

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Is part 1 compulsory here? I prefer no part I :-)
    Been here a couple of times and it looked like a standard requirement .... Or do we tell at time of booking?
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Is that the answer? Cryptic!!

Banned
    Not shy as she strokes that hard knob!

Shop Owner