Thread: J MOMO: just arrived FRESH NEWBIE. She's so KEEN and gets SOAKING WET

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J MOMO: just arrived FRESH NEWBIE. She's so KEEN and gets SOAKING WET

Had the ultimate GFE session with the new J girl at Ginza Empire 479 today.
    She is fresh off the plane from Japan and an absolute beginner.
    Her name is Momo and she is GFE to the power of infinity.
    I don't think you will find a more genuine, sweet, warm girl anywhere.
    She is very passionate, horny and sensual too, full of youthful enthusiasm and curiosity.
    A very special girl.

LOOKS and BODY
    Momo is only in her early 20s and has a very young fresh sweet innocent look.
    Totally natural girl - no heavy make up - a real cutie and a sweetie.
    Around 160cm tall and a nice slim body, but not gym fit or toned and some nice small soft feminine curves.
    Perky A+ cup boobies with tiny nipples.
    Cute little round bum and nice legs.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Just arrived from Japan yesterday and very fresh and new.
    Shy girl but also very playful and cheeky once she gets comfortable with you.
    Ultimate GFE girl - very genuine, honest, sincere type with no acting or performing or routines.
    Super sensitive girl and any touches, licks or kisses send her into ecstasy.

DFK and DATY
    Beautiful warm wet genuine girl friend kisses for the whole time we were together.
    She especially loves sucking tongue and having her tongue sucked.
    Nice fresh shaved pussy as all the new Japanese girls at Ginza now seem to have.
    She goes absolutely crazy from DATY, gets soaking wet, and goes into an intense ecstasy and orgasmic state until her body goes totally limp.

BBBJ
    A bit of a newbie but super keen to please and determined to take as much of my cock as she could.
    Always asking if she was doing it right and so delighted when she got positive feedback.

FUCKING
    Tight little pussy but gets soaking wet and excited.
    Nice gentle fucking most of the time which was enough to get her super excited and orgasmic.
    Cranked up the speed and depth a few times but mostly kept it nice and gentle.
    This girl genuinely loves having a cock inside her and really goes into a different state of consciousness when fucking.
    I had to check she was OK a few times and she was totally OK, more than OK actually.
    Still a newbie and different positions were totally new to her but she was super curious and excited to try anything.

OVERALL
    Momo is a really special girl.
    If you like fresh, young, totally genuine newbies then you will not find a better girl than Momo anywhere.
    She is a very green apple but super keen.
    A real delight to be with this girl.
    Her sweetness, warmth, curiosity, enthusiasm and enjoyment of total pleasure are truly something to savour and enjoy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice - who doesn’t love a wet pussied newbie ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Forgot to mention Momo studied in Taiwan for a couple of years so she speaks Chinese quite well.
    I told her a lot of the customers at Ginza are Chinese and she was looking forward to practicing her Chinese
    Her English is good enough to have a simple conversation.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh mr rooter , .... She sounds great!

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Oh mr rooter , .... She sounds great!
    She is bro.
    I love this type of inexperienced, sweet, genuine, natural girls who are very keen and horny.
    The Japanese girls at the Ginza shops usually tick all these boxes.
    If you prefer an experienced WL who is confident and knows what she is doing and knows all the skills and techniques to pleasure you then the Chinese girls are a generally better choice for you.
    And of course you can mix it up for some variety

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Damn looks like another to add to the never ending list

Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    Damn looks like another to add to the never ending list
    True bro, that list gets longer and longer.
    So many new Japanese girls arriving at the Ginza shops.
    And the best thing is they only stay a few weeks and as soon as they leave, two fresh new ones come in to replace them
    It's a never ending Japanese pussy Conga line

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Momo last night and I can agree with rooter's AR. It it is highly accurate, as usual. Momo is a 'girl next door' Japanese girl, who really is new to this industry. Very attentive and great sense of humour, although inexperienced and has even had only a couple of BFs. BBBJ was ok, but as rooter also points out, the experienced Chinese girls provide better service. There is however something magical about the door opening and a very cute inexperienced scantily clad young girl walking in, kissing you, squeezing your cock through your trousers and taking you to the shower, wash you and then suck your cock.

It's a terrible thing we do......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    True bro, And the best thing is they only stay a few weeks and as soon as they leave, two fresh new ones come in to replace them
    It's a never ending Japanese pussy Conga line
    I am getting the feeling that new ones arrive before the current ones leave. Have to laugh at your conga line quote, though bro!

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Saw Momo last night and I can agree with rooter's AR. It it is highly accurate, as usual. Momo is a 'girl next door' Japanese girl, who really is new to this industry. Very attentive and great sense of humour, although inexperienced and has even had only a couple of BFs. BBBJ was ok, but as rooter also points out, the experienced Chinese girls provide better service. There is however something magical about the door opening and a very cute inexperienced scantily clad young girl walking in, kissing you, squeezing your cock through your trousers and taking you to the shower, wash you and then suck your cock.

It's a terrible thing we do......
    She is gonna win a lot of hearts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m seeing Momo tonight, I can’t wait. Will report back after.

May also see Yuzu or Julia next week while girlfriend is away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is gonna win a lot of hearts.
    Need to chop chop. Only here for 2 more weeks. Need to write an AR on this gorgeous girl, too!! Worth going back before she leaves.

Interesting cross over from "oh no, I don't do that, I am too embarrassed" to laying back, opening her legs and loving it... and cumming for the 4th time in 40 minutes. Nice to see her convulsing (for good reasons, not bcos I'm dingo ugly)

Note: I am not talking about BBFS.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw her! She was so cute, very sweet and very conversational. Very skilled too, I wasn’t expecting that based on what has been discussed here. And yes, she got extremely wet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Interesting cross over from "oh no, I don't do that, I am too embarrassed" to laying back, opening her legs and loving it... and cumming for the 4th time in 40 minutes.
    Hahaha! I love the way Japanese girls do that.
    They are so shy and embarrassed and then just a few touches, licks or kisses or a feel of your hard cock and they are instantly as horny as fuck and go like crazy ... and after they have come like total fucking maniacs they go all shy and embarrassed again. LOL!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hahaha! I love the way Japanese girls do that.
    They are so shy and embarrassed and then just a few touches, licks or kisses or a feel of your hard cock and they are instantly as horny as fuck and go like crazy ... and after they have come like total fucking maniacs they go all shy and embarrassed again. LOL!
    Yes. Japanese girls like cats I think. I love Japanese to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Rooter. She’s very GFE and comes across as very genuine. She told me she likes kendo (wooden sword fighting) ...

She came at least 2 times (only she will know the truth, but..) from DATY alone. She was saying something in Japanese and shaking ..

Quote Originally Posted by Guymartin420 View Post
    Thanks Rooter. She’s very GFE and comes across as very genuine. She told me she likes kendo (wooden sword fighting) ...

She came at least 2 times (only she will know the truth, but..) from DATY alone. She was saying something in Japanese and shaking ..
    Cheers bro.
    She is a sweet heart. Genuinely sweet and horny girl.
    Yeah, she told me about the Kendo too.
    She is very good at it, been doing it since she was a kid.