Amanda at 64

Amanda at 64

Name : Amanda

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 5/11/ 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com.au

Phone : 02 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10am to late..

Rates : $150/hr (still earlybird special before 6pm for $130)

Size/shape : tall,nice figure very pretty face, b cups and unshaved below but not wild

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided :.,.BBBJ,.FS,Daty

Value for money/recommend? : definitely!
    Wow Amanda has such a beautiful face and sexy smile!she joins me in the shower and we have a bit of fondling while we wash each other.She gives the old fella a good clean,Im already hard so puts it in her mouth and sucks while she sprays my balls with the shower head from underneath!I decided to return the favour,daty in the shower is a tad awkward but her pussy tastes so juicy and wet from the hot water!eventually we have to leave the shower cubicle as there is water restrictions in sydney!ha!
    We dry off and I lick her pussy some more before she gives an awesome hands free bbbj with lots of tounge swirling!this woman has experience!
    Time for sex in cowgirl and mish with lots of eye contact,she knows how to keep you entertained,it didnt take long to reach the climax.
    Amanda is a sexy and friendly girl with pretty good english and a good service,has quite a tan,almost looks thai but she said she is half chinese half korean.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catman View Post
    Amanda at 64

Name : Amanda

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 5/11/ 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com.au

Phone : 02 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10am to late..

Rates : $150/hr (still earlybird special before 6pm for $130)

Size/shape : tall,nice figure very pretty face, b cups and unshaved below but not wild

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided :.,.BBBJ,.FS,Daty

Value for money/recommend? : definitely!
    Wow Amanda has such a beautiful face and sexy smile!she joins me in the shower and we have a bit of fondling while we wash each other.She gives the old fella a good clean,Im already hard so puts it in her mouth and sucks while she sprays my balls with the shower head from underneath!I decided to return the favour,daty in the shower is a tad awkward but her pussy tastes so juicy and wet from the hot water!eventually we have to leave the shower cubicle as there is water restrictions in sydney!ha!
    We dry off and I lick her pussy some more before she gives an awesome hands free bbbj with lots of tounge swirling!this woman has experience!
    Time for sex in cowgirl and mish with lots of eye contact,she knows how to keep you entertained,it didnt take long to reach the climax.
    Amanda is a sexy and friendly girl with pretty good english and a good service,has quite a tan,almost looks thai but she said she is half chinese half korean.
    Good reading bro. Any wechat from the shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes they have wechat too..

Shop Owner
    Wechat ID:tarenpoint64

Please Scan or Add this WeChat for the latest Roster, Photos Bookings, Questions, etc…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven’t been to 64 for years. They still get some lookers down South, that’s for sure... but too far for me to roam...

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Open 7 days from 10am to late
    Discrete side entrance with onsite parking

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat